UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rain ( spoiler)

2 posters

Go down

The Rain ( spoiler) Empty The Rain ( spoiler)

Post by Léanne Imare Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:56 am

I choose to watch "The rain". I watched two episodes and for what I understood, it's about a virus carried by rainfall. It all starts with a family of 4 peoples : One father, one mother, the daughter, Simone, and her litle brother Rasmus. The father knew for the virus and tried to protect his family by hiding them into a bunker. However he died under the rain asking Simone to protect Rasmus because "he is the key". Their mother also died and they stayed six years in the bunker without going outside.
Six years after they're still alive but they don't have enough food. They decide to go outside for the first time, looking for other bunker, hopping they could find more food.
I choose this tv shows because I thought it could be interesting but now I'm starting to think it's boring and I'm afraid this will only be a copy of "The Walking Dead".

Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

The Rain ( spoiler) Empty Re: The Rain ( spoiler)

Post by Admin Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Sounds depressing.

I enjoyed the Walking Dead - at least while it was evolving and changing - I only stopped watching during the last season.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down