UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing in Angouleme when it rain ?

+5
FLEGEAU PAULINE
Damaye Alexis
Jordan Besson
Amelie Trarieux
Clothilde Pluchart
9 posters

Go down

What are you doing in Angouleme when it rain ?  Empty What are you doing in Angouleme when it rain ?

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi guys,

I am stayed in Angouleme for 2 or 3 weekends and it rains every time. Well, I admit I lack the motivation to go out when it rains. I'm more of a duvet type who watches Netflix (of course when there's no work).

Do you have any ideas about what can be done in or around Angouleme?

I would really like to discover the department of our studies before going far away on an internship.

Don't tell me to visit a Cognac house already made and after a while we quickly went around.

I expect feedback from you and some advice.

Kisses and good weekend to all. Razz
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

What are you doing in Angouleme when it rain ?  Empty Re: What are you doing in Angouleme when it rain ?

Post by Amelie Trarieux Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:58 am

Darling, We need to check out the latest exhibition at the BD museum!
Otherwise, I have no idea what to do or it would already have been done Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Great subject otherwise, please give us some ideas guyyyys!!!
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

What are you doing in Angouleme when it rain ?  Empty Re: What are you doing in Angouleme when it rain ?

Post by Jordan Besson Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:55 am

Hello Clothilde, it's very difficult to find a solution to your problem because Angouleme is not a funny city.
But, there is Bordeaux very near to Angouleme and it's more funny to pass the time.
With Elie we have went to Bordeaux last friday ant it was a very good day.
Jordan Besson
Jordan Besson

Birthday : 1997-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:23 am

When it rains, I'm doing the same thing than when the sun shines : I play video games and I read books. Weather has no importance. Shocked
Damaye Alexis
Damaye Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by FLEGEAU PAULINE Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:13 am

Hmmmm just meet some friends and cook Christmas Biscuit ?! Very Happy
FLEGEAU PAULINE
FLEGEAU PAULINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:16 am

Hello everyone,

When it rains I do the best thing ever. I play video games while eating and smoking. And it's even better when my bro Alexis is with me ! Because there's nothing to do in Angoulême.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by H.B.A Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:16 pm

Hello,

I really enjoy when it rains outside. Walking or running in the rain and splash in puddles like a little baby. And also, staying home and drink a hot coffee with some tunisien pastry, it's a real pleasure.
You are welcome to join me when you want. It is an open invitation.

Have a good day
H.B.A
H.B.A

Birthday : 1990-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:19 pm

H.B.A wrote:Hello,

I really enjoy when it rains outside. Walking or running in the rain and splash in puddles like a little baby. And also, staying home and drink a hot coffee with some tunisien pastry, it's a real pleasure.
You are welcome to join me when you want. It is an open invitation.

Have a good day

That's nice. Do you think that you value "rain" differently to those of us from the North because you get less of it at home (that could be a terrible presumption on my part and if it is I apologise)? My wife loves to lie in bed and listen to the sound of the rain on the roof - it reminds her of frying eggs. I don't mind some rain and quite like rain after dark or watching it on a river but I don't like day after day of rain with grey skies which we can get here in Angouleme for weeks without end.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by H.B.A Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:31 am

Hey John,

I forgot this point too. I am like your lovely wife! I enjoy the sound of the rain on the roof on the night. It meditates and helps me to sleep better. I take pleasure last night I love you Although, I was thinking about her Very Happy
The wether in Tunisia is more agressive, their is a sandy wind most of the time in the Winter and Autumn. So it is more cold than here. Also, when it is ranning their is a huge flood risk during the rainy season all over the country. The infrastructure is 3/10.
By the way, when i was in Tunisia for the vacation, my favourite moment was when I was swimming in the huge waves, another super moment that I spent with my friends.

Have a good day..
H.B.A
H.B.A

Birthday : 1990-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:24 pm

Noise of the rain on the roof is life.
Damaye Alexis
Damaye Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Damaye Alexis wrote:Noise of the rain on the roof is life.

I thought

"life is life"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:02 am

i thought 

"life is Molly" for you John
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down