UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group B discussion 5

+16
Fontaine Emma
JessieJ
BREILLAD Enzo
benjamin3
gaétane soulet
Alex MOLIN PRADEL
Joaquin Bachelier
Chloé Cardin
Mathilde BAJON
Chloé Demarville
puech lily
thomasbrosseau
Maxence Mathieu
louis-charpentier
CHAVAGNAT Louis
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Group B discussion 5 Empty Group B discussion 5

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Food.

Group B discussion 5 Curry-club-group
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group B discussion 5 Empty Re: Group B discussion 5

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:24 pm

This week we have to talk about food. This is an important topic especially when we are sports. Indeed it's this food that will allow to have performance or not. Unfortunately, the price of food is increasing and everyone can't afford the best, like fish or red meat at least once a day. But we can change some things in order to develop local commerce.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by louis-charpentier Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Hey John, i want to talk with you about food ! I think the food is the most important think in the world to survive during the day and the drink during the night (only water..). Seriously i found the cost of good food (milk, meat, ect...) more and more expensive. So are you ready to eating with all of the class on day ?

louis-charpentier

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxence Mathieu Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:57 pm

hi everybody, this week, we have to talk about the food. I am a big eater, in fact, in a day, I eat almost 4 and 5 meal in one day, including during the night. Often, I wake up at night because I'm hungry. I pay attention at what I eat of course, but not to the quantity. I eat always meat and slow sugars for the sport and the performance.

Maxence Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasbrosseau Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello,
today we have to talk about food, and I love food because in France we can eat all types of food and it's very interesting to see and taste what people eat in different country. So today, I saw this subject and I decided to go to eat an Indian typical meal. I can say to that I love eating not healthy food like french fries, pizzas, cheeseburger or candies but it's not good for a person who do a lot of sports. So with the sport I can be less fat.

thomasbrosseau

Back to top Go down

Post by puech lily Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:43 pm

If I have a real love for something it's only for the food :p I would eat healthy but it's impossible for me because I love fastfood especially mcdo and kebab.. and also the chinese food. Fortunately that I do a lot of sport otherwise I will be fat.. Lol. But it's to difficult to eat healthy because I don't know how to cook so I eat good lunch only the weekend when it's my mother who cook. In the week when Nicolas or Louis say "Who want to eat Mcdo ?" I answer no of course but after I remember that I don't know how to cook so 10 minutes later I'm in the mcdo.. (but just one mcdo by week yet, rest assured).

puech lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:49 pm

puech lily wrote:If I have a real love for something it's only for the food :p I would eat healthy but it's impossible for me because I love fastfood especially mcdo and kebab.. and also the chinese food. Fortunately that I do a lot of sport otherwise I will be fat.. Lol. But it's to difficult to eat healthy because I don't know how to cook so I eat good lunch only the weekend when it's my mother who cook. In the week when Nicolas or Louis say "Who want to eat Mcdo ?" I answer no of course but after I remember that I don't know how to cook so 10 minutes later I'm in the mcdo.. (but just one mcdo by week yet, rest assured).

So why don't you learn to cook?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Demarville Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Today, we are going to talk about the FOOD. The food is very important for everybody but even more for the athletes. We find any kind of food as the home cooking, fast food (like macdo, burgerking, quick...) or the dietary food. My favorite food is the one that my mother cooks, it is a very good cook compared with me.

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello,
When you are studient, food is very important, but cooking is the latest thing you think about when you go home after classes. The reason is that you have not got time, or you are too lazy to do it. On top of that, you like go out with friends so you go to fast food, or you make a party with pizza, it’s not really healthy. I would like to cook more than I do, because I love eating good food like at my granny’s home (it’s always delicious, just at the thought of it, I’m hungry !! Razz ), but it’s not my cup of tea. Fortunately, when I go home or at my parent’s home, there are always either my boyfriend or my sister who are very good cooks !

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Cardin Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm

hey! This week we talk about food, it's a very important subject in particulary surroundings of our study, because good nutrition is important for the health. I don't really like fast-food, it's often the same thing, in contrast the sugar becomes an addiction in cereal, cakes after school snakes... But I like cook, all the vegetable, certain meat, fish and the salty tarts and other course like a salmon lasagna, endives wrapped in ham, gratin... it's a shame that good food it's more expensive. All the more we are advised to consume local produce, bio, preservative-free... But this products are more expensive, for the student it's really annoying

Chloé Cardin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joaquin Bachelier Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello John,

Today, i'm gonna talk about food. The food in France is excellent. It is the best in the world because all the foreign people said it once in their life...
I love food. I'm not difficult about food but we must be careful to don't eat everything and anything to our health and to our study. I love fast food and eating not healthy but i don't want to become a fat man...
I like cooking but i don't take enough time to do it because study take a lot of time and we're so exhausted when we go back to home after school that i don't want to cook... i think i'm going to hire somebody to make me good dishes.
Ps: when are you inviting us to eat something John ? Smile

Joaquin Bachelier

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Joaquin Bachelier wrote:Hello John,

Today, i'm gonna talk about food. The food in France is excellent. It is the best in the world because all the foreign people said it once in their life...
I love food. I'm not difficult about food but we must be careful to don't eat everything and anything to our health and to our study. I love fast food and eating not healthy but i don't want to become a fat man...
I like cooking but i don't take enough time to do it because study take a lot of time and we're so exhausted when we go back to home after school that i don't want to cook... i think i'm going to hire somebody to make me good dishes.
Ps: when are you inviting us to eat something John ? Smile

When I win the euromillions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex MOLIN PRADEL Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Hello !!!
Today, I’m going to talk about food.
Food is essential to life. Food is often a source of pleasure but also a source of conflict between fast food and healthy food, organic food or not, vegetarian or not.
For me the best food is the Aligot, traditional Aveyronnaise food consisting of potato and cheese. When I play sports I avoid the aligot and I eat a lot of pasta with white meat like chicken. Because food and hydration are essential to performance.

Alex MOLIN PRADEL

Back to top Go down

Post by gaétane soulet Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:33 am

Hello,
today I am going to talk about food. Food is essential to our body to support our needs. even more, for us athletes because we need a lot of energy and therefore a lot of food not to "fall in the apples". For me, food is one of the most important things (even if the sport is the first) because I love eating different each day. Although at the moment, it often ends with: pasta; pasta; pasta and pasta. fortunately I like that Smile I love eating new things like food from other countries. I do not know how people forget to eat because it is vital.
and I do not know how vegans or veterans or others can remove important foods from their diets, but I understand it.

gaétane soulet

Back to top Go down

Post by benjamin3 Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:04 am

Food is a really important source of energy for our body. But not every thing is good for our body. In our days more and more products are factory made, that means they are full of chemicals. Those chemicals can create disease if they are consumed in big portions. But today if you want good products that are good for the body and also for the environment you need to spend a lot of the money. The best thing to do is to have your own garden and harvest it by yourself.

benjamin3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:16 pm

gaétane soulet wrote:Hello,
today I am going to talk about food. Food is essential to our body to support our needs. even more, for us athletes because we need a lot of energy and therefore a lot of food not to "fall in the apples". For me, food is one of the most important things (even if the sport is the first) because I love eating different each day. Although at the moment, it often ends with: pasta; pasta; pasta and pasta. fortunately I like that Smile I love eating new things like food from other countries. I do not know how people forget to eat because it is vital.
and I do not know how vegans or veterans or others can remove important foods from their diets, but I understand it.

to faint
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BREILLAD Enzo Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello, today the subject is about food. Mmmh I think it's in this area that the student view has changed my daily life. With my parents it was easy I set foot under the table, but today it's different ahah. Fortunately I am not allergic to pasta and rice because sinin I think I would eat only water ..
Food is a very important thing everyday but oddly when it's up to me to cook I'm happy with not much. And again if to make food is not my passion, what about the dishes that there is to do after eating ..

BREILLAD Enzo

Back to top Go down

Group B discussion 5 Empty Food

Post by JessieJ Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Hello John, today I'm talk about food.
I know it's not good for sportsmen and sportswomen but I very like fast food! Friday I ate a McDo and I was happy because it had been a long time since I had eaten it!
Then, I always forgetten to take a breackfast and I know it's bad ! And now, I eat a cottage cheese with strawberry.

JessieJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fontaine Emma Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Hello,
Today I'm going to talk about food. First of all, the food is very important to live, because we eat 3 times in the day. The most important moment it's the breakfast, because it's the moment who we take a lot of energy thanks to energy contributions in food. Then, the food is a moment of pleasure, because some of the dishes are very delicious such as the burger, the fajitas, or the raclette. Finally, the preparation of food can be a moment of pleasure, some people like cooking. I understand that, because it's cool to make a dish and to eat him later, it brings another flavor.

Fontaine Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila.Michaud Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Food is a very vast subject. We can talk good food for our health but also bad food with fast-food like Macdonald's, Burker King and many moore.
As a sportmen, we must adapt our diet in order to pay attention to our health to prevent cardiovascular disease and other. However, you have to know how to have fun and make small meals with things that we like because if we eat all the time the same thing, we risk getting bored.

Lila.Michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Czubkowski Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi mister Cox, Food is a good subject beacause i love it !
It's real the fish and red meat increased... But this subject is so hard to found all the problem. Maybe in 20 years or next 5 yeard we are going to eat insect in breakfeast. It's possible and i'm very curious about that.

Antoine Czubkowski

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNARY Louis Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:40 pm

First of all the food is essential in the life. Indeed the human body needs it to feed and produce some energy. The food was only evolving throughout the history of the humanity since approximately three generations fast food we were invented fast food quickly help to some food but the produced food is not necessarily good ensui first of all the food is essential in the life. Indeed the human body needs it to feed and produce some energy. The food was only evolving throughout the history of the humanity since approximately three generations fast food we were invented fast food quickly help to some food but the produced food is not necessarily good. Indeed she brings the obesity and the overweight and also problems. Since one certain the scientists tell us that certain food is not any more well for our health but I do not believe in it too much. Let us take the steak it makes centuries which we eat and for what today he shall be harmful for us? I think that it is simply one questions of money.

DONNARY Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin PUIGELIER Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Hello, john the food is the best topic of this year. I love eating, sausage, sweets, cheese, I eat everything. I find that eating is so satisfying. Eating well is the most important thing of the day. I am always hungry, at this moment I am very very hungry. Good appetite john

Kévin PUIGELIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down