UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First week Second semester topic - Your Christmas / Holiday

+23
bisserier
Pierrick
sriffa01
Gaëtan Debien
grammont.theo
djibril17
Charlie vieira
Corentin roger
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Thibaud Lelong
Baptiste DUTILLOY
Doriant
julien blay
GERON Eva
KATARINA BALLE
Gaël
Zachary Digeos
thibault maret
EMMA BARON
Ugo
Yann BENOIST
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First week Second semester topic - Your Christmas / Holiday Empty First week Second semester topic - Your Christmas / Holiday

Post by Admin Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:24 pm

First week Second semester topic - Your Christmas / Holiday $_3
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

First week Second semester topic - Your Christmas / Holiday Empty Re: First week Second semester topic - Your Christmas / Holiday

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:55 am

I passed very good christmas hollydays. Firstly i celebrate chrismas with my parents and my family around a wonderful meal. Then i celebrate the new year with my friends in a great party and i went in nightclub with also my friends to dance to think at other things. Despite this party and christmas i do sport in particulary running to eliminate.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

First week Second semester topic - Your Christmas / Holiday Empty Re: First week Second semester topic - Your Christmas / Holiday

Post by Yann BENOIST Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:27 pm

My christmas was nice because it was a good time to make a break with sports. I can passed moment with friends and family but the default of this holiday it's big dishes, more and more dish and calories. Finally during the last weekend after the new year i was sick.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:41 pm

These holidays were very good. I spent a lot of times with my friends whether for play video games or parties. And obviously, there was christmas with my family, which means money, and the new year with my friends, which means a lot of fun and alcohol.

Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA BARON Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 pm

To me Christmas is the most important event of the year. I spend my Christmas with my parents and my big brother every year in La Rochelle. I really love Christmas because we have a lot of presents and such a good diner. I like to see the towns with Christmas’s decoration and the snow, it’s wonderfull. But in La Rochelle we don’t have snow.

EMMA BARON

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault maret Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:07 pm

During my christmas holidays, I have maked a lot of sports, like mountain bikink, tennis, trail and swimming. Ihave passed christmas with my family and the new year with the family of my girlfriend. For the first time, Ihadn't travel during those holidays.

thibault maret

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:46 pm

So, the last holidays was the Christmas and Nex years holidays. To my mind, this is the second best holidays before Halloween. the 25 December it's Christmas, this is a very great moment because you share many things with your family, for me i visited my family in Les Landes, and my best part of this visit it's the meal. My grand father was a big cooker in a famous restaurant, he prepare for us at each time a big meal with many fat but that probably the best meal for me. And the fat is not a problem for me because i do many sport.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:21 pm

I like Christmas holidays because I can see my family, have present and to rest.
Morever, It’s the end of the exams so I don’t work classes during this holidays.
To finish, I can see my friends, drink and leave with them some days.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by KATARINA BALLE Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:02 pm

I really like the Christmas period, because during the month of December, all the cities and streets are illuminated by Christmas decorations.you can see snow canisters, garlands and Christmas trees. In addition, my family is all together to share a huge meal and to buy thousands of gifts. santa

KATARINA BALLE

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:59 pm

The period of christmas it's magic because i can see the stars in the eyes of my nephews when they are waiting Santa claus and the presents. But this year they was at marseille with the family of their mother so i was a little sad ! Santa claus is passed for me and I got a tripod for my camera, a dress, hairdryer (because mine burned Very Happy ), a TV and money !

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by julien blay Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:54 pm

I'm going to talk about my christmas. I celebrated Christmas on December 24th and 25th with my family. The magic of Christmas is beautiful with the gifts we receive and the decorations in the cities. These holidays, I also saw my friends or we have for example been at the ice rink. I think Christmas holidays are the best holiday for young people.

julien blay

Back to top Go down

Post by Doriant Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:57 pm

Chrismas night is a magic night because we are with our family, everything is beautifull, street decorations, chrismas fir, and we recive a lot of gifts. Morely tfis night is during chrismas holidays so it's another reason for this night to be magical

Doriant

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste DUTILLOY Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:49 pm

I have Nothing to say about Christmas of this year, because I did not really see my family. I therefore allow myself to put the first verse trendy music of Christmas. ( I leave you to discover the singer) :

" I Don't want a lot for Christmas, There's just one thing I need, I Don't care about the présents, Underneath the Christmas tree, […] Make my wish come true, All I want for Christmas…." So who is the singer? And Happy new year!!!

Baptiste DUTILLOY

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:13 pm

The Chrismas holidays are something that many people wait all the year and especially children because of decoration, gifts, food and familly. this period is magic and has a special atmosphere where most of people are happy. During my Chrismas holidays, i have seen all my family for chrismas but also for my birthday which is the 24th of december. I have also seen my friends for the same resons.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:18 pm

The best time of winter is Christmas. The bright decorations illuminate the streets of the city and it gives a magical impression. Bright decorations, greetings, Christmas beliefs, gifts and the magic of Christmas, it makes us dream! I love sharing these moments with my family. This creates wonderful memories to keep together.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:44 pm

for me, the Christmas holidays are an important holiday because they allow me to find myself in family during hearty meals and different from the others of the year. This year, I even went to spend the holidays skiing which was extremely awesome. I love holidays because they also allow me to exercise every day and to do my discipline to prepare my goals for the upcoming season

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie vieira Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:36 am

Noel is a special day for me, because it's a party that brings together the whole family in a good atmosphere. Noel is so important for my family, a Christmas without family will not be a real Christmas. it is a long-awaited day every year for the youngest, with many gifts and Christmas decoration. Christmas is part of the end of the year party, it's a happy holiday that brings people together.

Charlie vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by djibril17 Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:07 am

I enjoy my christmas hollidays , i love it because its a way to gather the whole family. Christmas is a holliday where you receive a lot of gift from your family , it's a way to share a good moment with your family. I actually practice a lot of sport because of the christmas meal.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:07 am

Christmas holidays are the best holidays ( after the summer of course ). Noel is for my family a way of bringing us together for a few day. The atmosphere around the meals is great, everyone is happy to meet again it's for me that the true magic of Christmas. After that I returned to La Rochelle with my parents and we started to prepare the new year with friends. It was probably the best evening I had in 2018.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:35 am

This year, my Christmas was really special. First of all, my nephew was born. We were happy for this event. My brother had come from Canada to surprise my sister. But my sister never gets lucky and this was confirmed once again. My nephew was taken by helicopter to Bordeaux for medical problems. My sister spent Christmas and New Year’s Eve in a hospital and my brother barely saw my nephew before returning to Canada. A lot of stress, however my nephew is healthy, that’s the main one.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:13 am

Christmas at my house is very different from those of others, that is to say with a Christmas movie on December 24 with chocolates. No at my place it’s more of a party that ends very early in the morning and starts again at night

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am

My christmas was, like all de years, very good i love passed moment with my family and christmas permeted to be together. I love the atmosphere of christmas during this holiday i help my sisters to decorate the christmas tree and of course i eat lot of chocolate.

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by bisserier Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm

for me noel it was one a year at my mother's house one a year at my father's and every time with the family with the big fat meal. but this year my mother decided to do it in the Alps with friendsand it was great we had fun and we did not need to go everywhere to eat at everyone's place I enjoyed my holidays rather than go everywhere and see everyone taking Time.

bisserier

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:40 pm

christmas is a best party in years because it's a happy party and it's a party who all familly is bring.
So with many present it's a best party and all like santa. and it's a party in winter so i like this because i can go sking in a pyrene with all family.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:11 pm

I'm passed Christmas in La Rochelle and La Vendée with my family. I had clothes, money and lots of chocolates by Santa Claus. Christmas can be a family because you do not see much in the year. Pity that there was no snow ..

Hugo Perdriaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next