UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 1 Topic

+15
Marc Monot
Anthonin Garnier
Julia
Maéva De Sousa
Gaëtan GARCIA
Romain HUMBERT
Elisa VINCENT
Morgane piaugeard
corantin E
Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI
Mathilde Donguy
Dorian MIMAUD
valentin.faydel
Nina Brissonnet
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 Topic Empty Semester 2 Week 1 Topic

Post by Admin Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:08 am

You have to give me an anecdote from a Christmas when you were a young child.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 Topic Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 1 Topic

Post by Nina Brissonnet Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:14 pm

I don't have a particular anecdote to tell about a Christmas when I was little. I remember that Christmas when I was little is really great because there were a lot of us on New Years Eve, and in the morning at the foot of the tree there were always lots of gifts. I have always celebrated Christmas with my parents and my father's family, there were always a lot of gifts because there are 17 of us at this party. I played a lot with my cousins ​​and we did shows for our family, we dressed up, and we danced. I remember a very nice gift my parents gave me, the day after Christmas we went to Paris for a few days.

Nina Brissonnet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by valentin.faydel Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:13 pm

I haven't any special thing to say about christmas. Every christmas with my parents and my two sisters, we watch films and we eat in front of the TV. There was some years, we watch circus but now that me and my sisters are older, we choose a film beetwin us 5. And it's realy dificult, because I like action, one of my sisters like horror and the other like princess and love. So now we have finish to eat before we have choose the film.

valentin.faydel

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:00 pm

I don't have any anecdote for christmas but just when my sister had her overkart or my cousin had his electrical scooter we did a race with they overkart or electrical scooter. I just have this anecdote because I don't remember if I have another anecdote before that moment for Christmas because all Christmas were normals we ate more and more and that's it.

Dorian MIMAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Donguy Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:26 pm

I don’t have any particular anecdote about Christmas when I was younger. Maybe seeing a lot of gifts and a very big table every year since I celebrate Christmas with my parents' whole family: 15 people in total. What’s happened before, it’s a gift reversal.

Mathilde Donguy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:04 am

When I was 10 years old, my sister was 4. We were with my aunt in Viville, with my 2 other aunts, my mother, my grandmother, my grandfather and my uncle. In the evening of Christmas eve, my aunt Hélène dressed up as Mother Christmas for my little sister. She pretended she was coming from the fireplace in the dining room. My sister heard the bells, and ran around the room. She was both scared but also very happy and excited ! While me, I never believed in Santa Claus, and my family has never organized a date like this...

Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by corantin E Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:50 pm

I don't have a remarkable anecdotes from christmas on my child life. All my christmas day those are alright and they all looked like. The family meet in my grandparents at christmas, we open the presents, eat the meal, we laugh and looked like of good moment. We profits of every minutes which we has oferen to create of super memory.

corantin E

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane piaugeard Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:27 pm

I don't necessarily have a memorable anecdote when i was little at Christmas, at least I don't remember.
but the Christmas moments are always memorable because we find our family and we celebrate Christmas parties together, we eat well we offer each other gifts, these moments of sharing are very friendly, and these are great memories.

Morgane piaugeard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 Topic Empty Christmas story

Post by Elisa VINCENT Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:01 pm

I don't really have any anecdotes about Christmas when I was little but I remember that Christmas is a time when you meet your family, you play with your cousins and you have a lot of gifts ahah. In my memories the meals were endless, and the children often came out of the table to play. I also remember that a member of my family had dressed up as Santa Claus and I was very afraid of him being little.

Elisa VINCENT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain HUMBERT Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:56 pm

I think I was 5 or 6 years old, I woke up near 6-7 o'clock and I saw my father putting the gifts under the tree. I felt that like a betrayal, I came back to my bed very angry and I pretended sleeping all the day to wait the real Santa Claus but he never came so I cried like a baby while opening my gifts. That was a very strange feeling because I was angry and happy at the same time.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 Topic Empty An anecdote from Christmas

Post by Gaëtan GARCIA Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:50 pm

My parents made me believe in Santa Claus for a long time. I can remember how they were doing. After the diner I had a short nap to wait for midnight. When I woke up we were close to open the gifts but because I was awake my parents couldn't bring the gifts. My grandfather told me to have a walk with and that maybe we'll the Santas Claus in the Sky. Of course when we finally came back all the gifts where under the tree. From this Christmas I was convinced that Santa Claus was truly real because the proof I had were indisputable.

Gaëtan GARCIA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maéva De Sousa Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:12 pm

I must have been 5 or 6 years old when this happened. I was having Christmas with my grandparents in Dax with my parents and my other grandparents, we were eating the meal when Santa Claus suddenly arrived in the house. At that time I still believed in Santa Claus so I was very happy. So I opened all my gifts on New Years Eve. A few years later I learned that it was one of my grandfathers who had disguised himself as Santa Claus.

Maéva De Sousa

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:54 pm

I remember an anecdote my mom told me at Christmas. My dad had to buy a christmas tree, so big that he was touching the ceiling and making a mark. The funny thing is that this trace is still in the same place since this Christmas.

Julia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonin Garnier Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:13 pm

Since I was little I will spend Christmas and New Years in Germany near the city of Franckfort, it is for me magical and wonderful moments. but I remember very well one year in particular, on Christmas Eve, when everyone was gathered to enter the dining room and discover the tree and the decorations (because on Christmas day children do not are not allowed to enter the dining room until a chime announcing that Santa has passed has sounded), we all gather near the piano to sing Christmas carols and, as we begin to sing the snow begins to fall gently and the more we sing the more the snow falls. After that I go outside and touch snow for the first time, for me it was something really wonderful and new. This evening remains one of my best memories of Christmas spent in Germany.

Anthonin Garnier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monot Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:57 am

I very like Christmas and I have many anecdote about this very special event;
But I want to take a funny event so:
it was five or six years ago when my cousin was very young I think 2 or 3 years old. I have an half grand father and he want to be SANTA; but you must now my half-grand father come from the south and he has a very particular accent when he say "rabbit" or "bred" in French.So he become Santa for this special night; It was very fun because in 2 minutes my cousin say "why it's the Santa from Hervé" and my half grand father name is Hervé. So now each year we say where is the Santa from Hervé and it's funny for my family^^

Marc Monot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Grégoire Gaucher Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:51 am

I search but don’t find an anecdote in particular... I think at one but it’s so crazy and I don’t know how I did get this idea. I was young (and I still), around 6/8 years old and I wanted to make a gift for everybody in my family. So I’ve prepared small cup of homemade vinegar sauce ! Why ? Because I love vinegar sauce. That’s stupid !! I remember that we’ve searched in all the shops of the city, with my grandmother, small containers to offer the precious liquid.
It was the first and last time that I’ve made gift for everybody.

Grégoire Gaucher

Back to top Go down

Post by amélie Reutenauer Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:58 pm

When I was little, when I was four or five years old, I thought I was santa Claus and on the night of December 24th he went to my house, through the front door, I had no fireplace. When it came my cousins and I got scared and I was so shy that I hid under my mom's skirt and I never dared to approach her. After his departure I looked out the window and I saw him on are sled as well as his reindeer soaring in the sky towards others houses.
Obviously the fake Santa Claus was a family friend and the sled came from a lot of imagination

amélie Reutenauer

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 Topic Empty An anecdote for Christmas

Post by Vigié Alexis Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:22 pm

I don't really have an extraordinary anecdote except maybe the time when I recognized my grandfather who was disguised as Santa Claus because of his mustache and when I asked where he was I was told said he was in the kitchen.

Vigié Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by maxine navarro Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:03 am

I don’t really have a Christmas story when I was little. I never really got a Christmas present because my birthday and Christmas gifts are being put together, but this year I have an anecdote to tell you.Since Christmas day is my dad’s birthday, we invited the whole family over to eat at home. my grandmother unfortunately brought back her dog and my father who is extremely clumsy dropped the homemade foie gras and the dog ate it and apparently it was very good.

maxine navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum