UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series Summary

+23
Hugo Perdriaud
Zoé Mongard
Doriant
thibault maret
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
bisserier
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
djibril17
Pierrick
barbotinpaul
grammont.theo
sriffa01
Gaëtan Debien
GERON Eva
Charlie vieira
Corentin roger
julien blay
Thibaud Lelong
Zachary Digeos
KATARINA BALLE
EMMA BARON
Yann BENOIST
Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 2 Empty Re: TV Series Summary

Post by EMMA BARON Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:55 am

The last episode I watched is Chicago Med, the episode 9 of the season 4. Will and Nathalie have to get married, but Will is kidnapped by the father of his friends. At the end of the episode Will is arrested by the police (his brother) to explain what happens. So Will, miss his wedding while Nathalie wait him at the ceremony in front of all the guests.

EMMA BARON

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:16 am

In this episode of NCIS Los Angeles, an undercover Ncis agent (Nate) brings two Ncis agents (Callen and Sam) into a career. He is kidnapping Callen for information on explosives.
The team is beginning to doubt which side it is Nate. Finally, he makes the good decision to notify them of the place of sale of the explosives. The team arrives and all the terrorists are killed.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:06 pm

I watched the episode 3 of Gotham, it was very funny and Selina Kayle became catwoman. Moreover, the penguin was defeated, his henchmen deserted him. To finish, we discovered Harley Queen and her relationship with the Joker.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:57 pm

I'm sorry but this week I don't saw a serie but movies. I saw the movie "bird box" ! It's a special movie about social disasters, people of the world become crazy when they see "a monster" and they are suicide. A woman succeeded to survive with her two children because she hid her eyes. I don't know if i like this movie because the story is interessent and original but the realisation it's not extraordinaire and i had scare when i saw it. It makes me think of the book "cellular" of stephen king.

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:15 pm

This week i have begin a marvel's serie that is called Iron fist. This is the story of a guy who was dead in a plane crash with his parents in the Himalaya but 15 years after, he comes back in New York. However, when he arrives in NY, his childhood friends don't think that he is realy alive. His father was a very rich person with a huge company in collaboration with the father of his childhood friends.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by djibril17 Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:42 pm

I watched an episode of Black Mirror , the 1st episode of the season 3. It talks about a teenager who is victim of cyberbullying. In this episode there is a man who have a compromissing video , this man uses the video to control the teenager as a puppet. At the beginning it was simple task like bring a cake at someone but with times the task became harder , for instance the last task at the end, the teenager had to rob a bank and the man promise to him that he will delete the video and let him alone. But finally after this evenement the man put the video in Internet and the teenager is arrested by the police.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:15 pm

For the week 2 of "TV series summary", I watch a episode 1 of season 4 of "The Last Ship". In this episode, we saw that a commander Chandler went to Greece to hide. But his past catches up to him and he’s forced to fight to survive.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by julien blay Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:37 am

This weekend I watched the movie "bird box" in English. I loved this movie because I found the plot very well. It is the story of a spirit that travels the world and as soon as people see this spirit, they want to die. Throughout the film, we follow the survival of a woman and her children.

julien blay

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:50 am

this week i watch fast and furious 2, my favorite serie, in this movie we discover the story of two motorists who are recruited by the FBI to join a mafia network and all their adventures

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault maret Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:32 am

This weekend I have seen the second HarryPotter (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets). In this episode Harry met Dobby. He also find that the Chamber of secrets was again opened. Since this moment, a lot of students are find petrified? and all the teaches can't stop this.

thibault maret

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:45 am

I'm going to talk about The Mentalist. In this serie, Patrick Jane, a Mentalist, joined the CBI to "stop" Red Jhon, a serial killer and the one who killed the daughter and wife of Patrick (in reality, he wants to kill him but he can't say that to the CBI). There is also a lot of episodes with simple murder, that have nothing to see with Red Jhon. I really like this serie thanks to Patrick Jane, I find this character very interisting by the way he acts, when we look at him, it seems so easy to catch murderers.

Last edited by Ugo on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:45 am

This week end i watched the second film of Harry Potter and chambers of secret. This film talk about Harry who returns in wizzard school of Poudlard. the moment that i liked is the fight between Harry and the monster who looks like at big snake in chamber of secret. He succeeds to kill the monster to save his friend Ginny.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:28 pm

I'm going to talk about the movie inception with the actor Leonardo dicaprio. te hero is Dom Cobb and his specialty is to appropriate the most valuable secrets of an individual, buried in the depths of his subconscious, while he dreams and his mind is particularly vulnerable. their are lot of special effect and suspence.

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie vieira Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:16 pm

I saw during the week, the Épiode 4, 5 and 6 of prison break. It can be seen that in these épiode Michael Scoffield begins to integrate into the prison, despite many enemies. He's starting the strategy to save his brother.

Charlie vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:46 pm

I watched the second film of the fast and furious saga last weekend.
It's about Brian O'Conner, a former police officer who let Dominic Toretto escape, is recruited by the FBI for a mission to arrest Carter Verone, Argentine drug lord. To catch him in the act of money laundering, he will have to use his skills as a street pilot. It imposes the presence of an old friend as an FBI partner, Roman Pearce, who became a stock car pilot.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:01 pm

Future Man ep6 season 2
In this episode Tige uses the feelings that Stu proves for her ,for track Athana.Josh is sent to a labor camp, where the agents of the circles find his trace.And Wolf is confronted at Vice.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:11 pm

So i have watching the second episode of the 7 season of games of thrones. Cersey started to gate very strong alie to beat the enemy from the other side of the ses.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:21 pm

This week-end i saw the first episode of season 3 of Riverdale. Archi the main character go to jail for a murder but it is the father of his girlfriend who do this and not him. In parallel the second main character see strange things ( children flying ). It was a very strange episode.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by LAUREEN BASTE Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:39 pm

The first episode of Jane the Virgin.
Jane is a very believing woman and decided not to sleep with her boyfriend before the wedding. But during a daily examination at the doctor she is artificially inseminated by mistake in the place of another patient.

LAUREEN BASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:41 pm

This Week, I watched Death Race. The main character arrived in a prison to have killed his wife. But it is not the murder. In this prison there is a tradition. A run is organizing and the winner win an escape luck. To leave the prison, they must win five time. However, the best player is dead in the last run. The main character must replace him. In this run, all's fair in love and war.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Doriant Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:49 pm

In my weekly episode of game of throne( last episode of the second season), we saw for the first time white walkers who spared a member of night gard. This last episode is frustrating because the season stop with this and we don't know why they don't kill him

Doriant

Back to top Go down

Post by bisserier Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:01 pm

episode 2 season 1. we discover the different way the lawyer works as well as her court on how to do the perfect murder or how to make someone else wear the hat. in parrallel we always have the murder of his students ms by discovering how it is and how he hides it

bisserier

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:30 pm

I looked the serie "Very Bad Nanny" season 1 episode 8 "it balances". The young boy Chip just joined  the lacrosse team of his high school and He gets caught by the cpe watching pictures of a naked girl (it's his sister but he does not know) on his mobilephone sent by a player. So he is summoned and should Go to the disciplinary council. But he suffers the pressure of his team for not denouncing the name. When to her babysitter, she brokes her car.

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:21 pm

For the week 3, I watch the same series that last week. This is "The Last Ship". I see the episode 7 of the season 4. In this episode, Commander Chandler and his team are still under threat from the Greeks, but remain to be worn.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:39 pm

In this new episode, the military school is attacked by terrorists who take young people hostage.
Morever Sam gets a distress code from his kid Aiden. The investigation is entrusted to NCIS.
The leader of the terrorists came with his gang to settle an old story with Sam. The Ncis team arrives to evacuate the hostages and kill all the terrorists.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum