UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series summary

+17
Julien DAVID
Gaspard Pouzin
Maria Caulot
Lucie LEFEVRE
Tominho
Mila Bodin
meehdi.chr
Naomi ARSIVAUD
Corentin FAITY
Grondin Thomas
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Julien Causeur
victor bouveret
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
HAQUET Virgile
moreau julien
Admin
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TV Series summary - Page 2 Empty Re: TV Series summary

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:02 pm

I give you a little summary of the second episode of This is Us: Rebecca and Jack (in flashbacks) are having marital issues. In the present, Randall's wife, Beth, has suspicions about his biological father's motives. Toby and Kate start getting closer. At a party, Kevin is told he is contractually obligated to stay on his sitcom two more years. Kate and Toby dance at the party, despite people's laughter. Kevin tries to turn to Randall for advice; they are shown to have had a strained relationship since childhood. Kevin decides to leave the sitcom anyway, and do theater in New York. Rebecca is remarried to Jack's best friend, Miguel... Following next week !

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Causeur Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:37 pm

Hi John, last night, I finished the series "Punisher". I had commented on the first episode on this topic last week. The show took me so far that I watched everything in a week. It’s really fantastic series with a lot of action. I really hope there will be a season 3 soon.

Julien Causeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:35 am

HAQUET Virgile wrote:Hi John !!
I hate series because they all last too long, and when we start one we can not stop without putting an end to our social life time to finish looking at it completely. So no I do not start a series because I have not find that are relatively short. So I was wondering if you knew that are relatively short and not boring to watch.
Otherwise I can watch an English film every week and summarize it. I must admit that it would arrange me, my ethics and my social life this solution.
Good night see you tomorrow !

You can watch a film if you wish.

Maybe the series Band of Brothers will be interesting to you as it is about "army friends" or maybe Peaky Blinders about a gang in Birmingham in between the wars or if you prefer Sci-fi then Stranger things is a good but short series.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by PELLADEAUD Kilian Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:24 am

Hello john, I’ll tell you about episode two season one of "narcos." Traffickers become the richest people in the world through their drug trafficking. Traffickers are abducted from their families for ransom like Ochoa’s sister. But Pablo and his team are releasing Sister Ochoa.

PELLADEAUD Kilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaspard Pouzin Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:38 am

Hi John today i woud to talk about the first episode the "The punisher".
Frank Castle, as the "Punisher", hunts down and murders the last members of the gangs who killed his family. Six months later, he is awoken every morning at 3am by nightmares of his family's deaths. Castle passes much of his time working, taking down an old building. This angers the other workers, who are denied extra pay due to Castle's overtime. He also visits Curtis Hoyle, a veteran that Castle served alongside before his family died, and mentions that his time in Afghanistan involved some activities that he did not want to discuss.. He agrees to help them steal money from a local gang, but he accidentally reveals his identity to the gangsters...

Gaspard Pouzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Gherras Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:31 am

Hi John,
I see 13 reasons why episod 2,
Jessica joined Liberty High at the same time as Hannah, and they were put in touch by a high school counselor more than enthusiastic about creating a new friendship. Hannah and Jessica quickly became the best friends, really inseparable and went all the time in the same cafe, at Monnet's. There, they put Alex Standall, who quickly joined their group, and the 3 became inseparable. Until Alex and Jessica start dating and Jessica is kicked out of the band. At the end of the episode, Jessica thinks that Hannah is the reason why Alex broke up with her, and slaps her in front of everyone at Monnet

Melissa Gherras

Back to top Go down

Post by moreau julien Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Hello John, today I will present you the film : Creed 1
Adonis Johnson never knew his father, the famous world heavyweight champion Apollo Creed who died before his birth. However, he has boxing in his blood and decides to be trained by the best in his class. In Philadelphia, he finds the trace of Rocky Balboa, whom his father had once faced, and asks him to become his coach. At first reluctant, the former champion detected an unwavering strength in Adonis and finally accepted…. He later became world heavyweight champion.

moreau julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Causeur Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:04 pm

This weekend I watched the "Bodyguard" series. This series is about a Sergeant David Budd who will become a bodyguard for the Interior Minister.
David must protect the minister even if his political opinion is different from his own.
There’s a lot of action in this series.
David will finally fall in love with the minister and put his job in danger.
The last episode is really interesting, the atmosphere is nervous and tense.
I really liked this series because there’s not much episodes and the story is really cool.

Julien Causeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Bodin Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:15 pm

Hi John, today I'll present to you the resume of the second episode of Orphan Black :
With a corpse in his car and a murderer on his heels, Sarah just wants to get rid of the body as soon as possible and leave the city. But things are not going to go as planned, Art, Beth's colleague does not hear it that way ... And Sarah is going to make very strange discoveries by rummaging through the victim's briefcase containing the medical records as well. than blood samples from several women. She discovers the existence of clones.

Mila Bodin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello John?
I don't choose the tv series who is the most simple.
Yesterday i see the episode 4 of season 2 of games of thrones but i don't can explain because all scene in french but in english it's so difficult.
I can say John Snow with murals defensers came to the north.
Lannisters, Stark and Fernay's family are in a big war and search alliances.
And Daeneris Targarien have little dragons and with is peoples they came to a city in south.

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by PELLADEAUD Kilian Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Hello John I will tell you episode 3 of the season 1 of «narcos». Pablo who lives in the city of Medellin aims to get into politics to become the president of Colombia. He will be helped by a journalist to achieve his goal. But the United States does not want a trafficker in Colombia’s power.

PELLADEAUD Kilian

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:09 pm

Hi John,
As expected I watched a film in English this week. This is Green Book and I advise you because it is really beautiful. I will summarize but the most important thing to remember is the message of the lutes against the reassurance that filmed vehicle throughout the story.
So here, in 1962, segregation reigns, Tony Lip, an Italian-American bouncer from the Bronx, is hired to lead and protect Dr. Don Shirley, a world-renowned black pianist, on a tour of concerts. During their journey from Manhattan to the Deep South, they rely on the Green Book to find settlements welcoming people of color, where one will not refuse to serve Shirley and where he will not be humiliated or abused.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by victor bouveret Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:42 am

This week i watched the movie "the shining". I was very disappointed by this movie that I saw as a masterpiece. In the end little suspense, little fear. It is a film that is surely more focused on the psychological aspect. It is true that it is disturbing. I also think I did not quite understand the references to other works.

This is the story of a man who goes mad and wants to slaughter his family. Basically.

victor bouveret

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:48 am

I give you a little summary of the second episode of This is Us: in flashbacks, Randall's name was initially going to be Kyle. His biological father, William (nicknamed "Shakespeare"), met his birth mother on a bus ride where they bonded over poetry, but at some point they developed substance abuse problems. William is shown on the bus as he takes his newborn son to the fire station. Rebecca is not able to bond well with "Kyle", and Jack eventually admits he cannot either. Rebecca prevents William from seeing his son, but renames him Randall after William's favorite poet, Dudley Randall. In the present, Randall's daughters do not know who William really is. After Rebecca scolds him at Randall's home, he leaves – Randall then scolds him even harder. Kevin is serious about moving to New York and wants to bring Kate with him, and encourages her to showcase her singing abilities, about which she is uncomfortable. Toby makes grand gestures for Kate, but feels she gives precedence to Kevin. William's cancer is terminal. Kevin fires Kate out of love. Toby and Kate have sex...
Following next week !

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin FAITY Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:20 am

This week, I watched the third episod of arrow
Oliver has a new target, but he gets beat by an elite killer who permeates his curare balls: Deadshot. He quickly made the connection with the sale of a company whose potential buyers are embarrassing to him and his family business

Corentin FAITY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas NEAU Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:08 am

I don't watch series because i have never the time or in holidays i never think of this, but many of series are interresting i think like the series in wars or fight generally

Lucas NEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:03 am

Lucas NEAU wrote:I don't watch series because i have never the time or in holidays i never think of this, but many of series are interresting i think like the series in wars or fight generally

but Lucas watching a series in English was your homework for this semester.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Caulot Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:23 pm

I will talk about the episode hunting.
A girl waking up one morning. She is on a chair in the middle of a room. She does not know what her name is and does not recognize the place. There is a television in front of her. On the TV there is a kind of white epyramide on a black background. She ends up leaving the house. There is nobody ... We then notice that many people are there, but they are silent, as hypnotized. They are all with their phone training to film the woman.
The woman finally meets another woman who seems to want to help her. The two women come up in a man who finally wants trouble. The women will kill them. They are both in a garage. They are persisties. The American woman ends up wanting to kill a "bad guy". She fires. Glitter comes out of the rifle. The decor changes. She finds herself on a stage. The organization shows her a video explaining that she is a dying woman and that she has lived today that she has made a girl live. The woman is locked up, insulted by the spectators, she is brought back to the starting room. A man installs him a helmet and injects him by force of discharge.
The day begins again... The woman has forgotten everything... The actors are in place... The spectators wait with their phone guilty...

Maria Caulot

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:29 pm

This the summary of an episode of Punisher.
In this episode, Frank is still looking for Billy to kill him. Billy’s trying to figure out and remember why Frank wants to kill him. While Frank’s gone, Amy decides to run.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:21 am

Summary of Thursday, February 7th because because I was sick.

As "A" threats become more frequent and the FBI investigates, girls take more and more risks in pursuing this mysterious "A".
It’s their whole life that’s threatened. While they were together on Hanna Street had hit each other by a car. Brought to the hospital and supported by these girlfriends, the girls panicked by the aggravating situation did not give up. But it’s very difficult to keep their secret when a mystery "A" uses them as a threat.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:43 am

Threatened every day by this mysterious "A", all their choices and plans are observed. To keep their secrets and protect their families from this murderer, they must go against their will and even lie to their loved ones, friends and even their boyfriends. However, all the desires of "A" are not made and causes problems in their family life and even their love life.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by PELLADEAUD Kilian Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Hello John, I'm going to tell you about episode 4 of season 1 of narcos. In this episode justice is the link between Pablo Escobar and the murder of the Minister of Justice. Pablo is now on the run and he is wanted by Colonel Carillo who has formed an excellent team with Pena and Murphy. These men will quickly find this trace.

PELLADEAUD Kilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:45 am

I give you a little summary of the fourth episode of This is Us: In flashbacks, the Pearsons go to the pool, but have setbacks: Kevin almost drowns while his parents attend to Randall and Kate; Kate is ostracized for being overweight by her classmates; and while Randall befriends other Black children, Rebecca takes it especially hard when one mother suggests some grooming tips for her Black son. In the present, while Kevin is determined to land a serious role on Broadway, even his nieces will not let him forget The Manny. William is wrongly accused of loitering in Randall's affluent neighborhood and is annoyed when Randall does not defend him. Toby runs into his ex-wife while on a date with Kate. Kevin does poorly in his audition, but Olivia, his Tony-nominated scene partner, begrudgingly tells him he got the role because of his fame from The Manny. In a flashback, Kevin is shown to have been insecure since childhood, which may have led him to acting. Kate gets a job from Toby's ex-wife, Josie, who Toby warns is not the angel she seems to be; in fact, her affairs led to his weight gain and caused him to contemplate suicide. Kevin temporarily moves in with Randall... Following next week !

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by victor bouveret Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:30 am

This week i watched an other episod of the series black mirror. This episod tackle the probleme of social network and numeric.
Several people are hacked and under the threat of having their lives ruined by the posting of compromising information about them, find themselves following the absurd and risky instructions of the pirates.

However at the end, pirates shows all the informations on the net.

victor bouveret

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Causeur Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:42 am

Hi John, This week I did not watch a series because I did not find one. However, I watched a film in English. I watched Creed 2. It’s a boxing movie that is the continuation of Rocky’s adventures. Adonis Creed is trained by Rocky to fight Ivan Drago.
I really liked this movie, it’s exciting and interesting.

Julien Causeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next