UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon

+22
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Léo Meirinhos
Mathis Hayet
LixCorentin
fbourdet
tom renoulleau
mjarrau
angibaud arnaud
Marion Gilet
Binson Mathilde
Belon Romain
R naceri
Weiss Romain
nicolasrenaudon
deniaud hugo
Valentin Delias
Louis
desaunay amaury
Cloé Meyraud
Pierre Bonnefont
Oliver Hobson
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Empty Week 3 Discussion Pokemon

Post by Admin Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:57 pm

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Tenor
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Empty Re: Week 3 Discussion Pokemon

Post by Oliver Hobson Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Pokémon is the use of two words in one, pocket and monster. Pokémon is my favorite childhood tv show. I loved and still do the video games that you can play on the Nintendo DS or Gameboy, or even Pokémon GO on mobile. In the world of Pokémon, the goal is to capture creatures in a poké ball and train them by battling other players. When you are a good enough trainer, you can batte in gyms, is you beat the gym leader you win a badge. In each region there are a possibility of winning eight badges in total. Once you have won all eight, you can attempt in battling the Pokémon league, which is very tough. You don’t have to battle with your Pokémon, but you can also use them in beauty shows if you aren’t more into that. There are a total of types of Pokémon. Some Pokémon are really rare, there are even legendary ones that are very hard to find and very hard to catch. My favorite non legendary Pokémon is Charmander, and my favorite legendary is Mew. Over the years, there has been a total of 18 seasons, which is 932 episodes and also 12 movies. Pokémon cards are also very big, people collect them and some are worth a lot of money now. Pokémon started in 1996 with 2 games, green and red. The most popular Pokémon ever is obviously pikachu because he is the Pokémon that ash must start with in the series.

Oliver Hobson

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Bonnefont Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:18 am

Pokemon was just a game on Gameboy at the beginning of its existence (Green and Blue Pokemon) created by Satochi Tajiri. Of course, Pokémon first appeared in Japan. The game was so good that their had the idea to make it into a cartoon and that's when the Pokémon audience soared. Pokémon is short for "Poket Monster" in English, which means Monstre de poche in French.

My favorite Pokemon is Sulfura in the shiny form.
I discovered Pokemon with Pokemon Diamond Version and Pearl Version released in 2006 on Nintendo DS.

Pierre Bonnefont

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Meyraud Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:38 am

I am going to present the Pokemon Charmander (Salamèche in french). Charmander is a Fire-type Pokemon. Charmander is a bipedal, reptilian Pokemon with an orange body, and he has blue eyes.  He has a fire who burns at the tip of this Pokémon's tail and has burned there since his birth. The fire can represent the mood of the Charmander, and the Pokemeon die if his fire goes out. It evolves into Charmeleon starting at level 16, which evolves into Charizard starting at level 36. Charmander is one of three starter Pokémon of Kanto available at the beginning of Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, FireRed, and LeafGreen.

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Sans-t10

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:13 pm

At first Pokémon was a video game on Game Boy create in Japan in 1996.this one had a large success by being selling more than 10 millions copies.In view of this success an animated serie and a card game was created.It's during this year that the real name of Pokemon appear cause at first it was pocket monster.Two years later, two new version of the video game appeared (the blue and the red one) that confirm the older success by being selling in 30 millions copies.The serie got the same success and the Warner bros compagnie decide to do an animated film how was the best success of the bow office of the tears with 163 millions recipe

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:03 am

Pokemon is a very popular video game that comes from Japan. It was developed as a video game by Nitendo. According to Nitendo, the pokemon game has sold more than 250 million copies. Then it was developed in cartoons, movies, books or the main person is Sacha.

Louis

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Empty Pokémon

Post by Valentin Delias Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:11 pm

Pokémon is both a game but also a cartoon
Indeed, being smaller I watched Pokémon on TV, it was the cartoon that I liked the most, I knew all the pokémons. My favorite was called "Torterra", it was with him also that I spent the most time on my Nintendo DS. Indeed, growing up, I started playing Pokémon on my DS with my friends, I always chose "Tortipouss" to be able to evolve in Torterra. I played Pokémon all my childhood and for me it was the best game

Valentin Delias

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:57 pm

Pokemon is the best part of my childhood. These are games, an anime, and books. I play to pokemon for hours in day and in night with my friend and my cousin. Pokemon is the diminutive of pokemonster. The pokemons is a little things, animals, objects or others things.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolasrenaudon Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Pokemon is the cartoon of my childhood. I collected the cards, I played video games with all my friends of the time. Basically, this Pokemon universe was created in Japan and subsequently developed into a video game by Nintendo. It was a big success and even today, Pokemon whether in the form of cards or videogames is still synonymous.

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:17 am

Pikachu is a small Pokémon type Electrik and covered with yellow fur. Pikachu is the best friend of Sacha the main character of the cartoon Pokemon. He is the most famous Pokémon and the official mascot .
Pikachu is the evolution of Pichu, if he is happy enough. Pikachu has the choice to evolve in Raichu, or Raichu d'Alola, thanks to a lightning stone according to the environment.

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Pokemo11

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by R naceri Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:38 am

A Pokémon is an imaginary creature that was first created in card and then in cartoons. It exist different type of pokémon like water pokémon, fire pokémon, plant pokémon, electric pokémon, etc... A Pokémon can have one or more evolution with higher PV like Bulbizarre that transforms into Herbizarre and after that transforms into Florizarre and for end there are Méga-Florizarre who is the boss!!!
Week 3 Discussion Pokemon 2MxqXsD

R naceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Belon Romain Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:06 pm

In Pokemon there are tv series, films, card game, manga, game and probably other concept of Pokemon. Pokemon was created in 1995/1996 by Satoshi Tajiri and Ken Sugimori.
The latest games in the main series, Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee, were released worldwide on the Nintendo Switch

Belon Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Pokemon is a video game, I played it on the game boy color most of the time with squirtle which is a water pokemon or charmander which is a fire pokemon. I also watched the films on tape telling the story of Sacha the hero is his faithful Pikachu companion. After that I used to play pokemon ranger on DS, because it's not the same principle as normal pokemon, just wrap the pokemons with the stylish to capture them and we have missions but it's not as complicated. Otherwise in the normal game I would take piplup.

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:28 pm

For me Pokemon these are first of all cards that we collect. In fact when I was younger at the elementary school with my friends, we exchanged cards between us. I also remember watching Pokemon on TV. The story is about an young man named Sacha who walks in a world filled with small creatures, the Pokémon.
One of the most famous pokemon is called Pikachu

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by angibaud arnaud Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:29 am

pokemon are video games grouping several more and better versions, there are many games on this topic with as main hero Sacha. Sacha is a pokemon trainer who aims to be the best for this he goes during his adventure met many people that he will have to face thanks to the pokemon. in this world there are many pokemon that are grouped by categories of fate there are pokemon water, fire, grass, earth, psych...

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by R naceri Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon 2sPcwra

R naceri

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Empty Pokémon

Post by mjarrau Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:10 pm

Pokémon appeared in the late 1990s, it is basically a video game that knows how to develop on Nintendo. Nowadays, we play with cards, our phones, etc.
Each or most Pokémon evolves during their lifetime. 18 types of Pokémon exist:

Normal/Fire/Water/Plant/Electric/Ice/Combat/Poison/Sol/Vol/psy/Insect/Roche/Spectre/Dragon/Dark/Steel/Fairy
Let’s take the example of Dracaufeu, it has several evolutions and it is part of the type fire.

mjarrau

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:08 pm

pokemon is a franchise created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996 and in japan, present in particular in video games, in series edited by Nintendo. According to Nintendo statistics in 2010, the Pokémon games sold to about 250 million units. The Pokémon Rouge et Bleu video game sold to more than 30 million copies, making it a sales record in the history of the video game.
The franchise is also operated in the form of anime, manga, and collectible card games. In the animated namesake series, the main character, Sacha, travels through various fictional regions in order to catch new kinds of eponymous monsters, a concept that is also found in the video games of the franchise. Pokémon had a very significant cultural impact in the countries where it was introduced, including Japan, the United States, Canada, France and other European countries.

tom renoulleau

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Z
For me, pokemon is not a cartoon series with beautiful creatures, it's also derived products like pokemon cards that I had fun throwing in the elementary school class to have the best collection of card without cheating of course. It is also the wonderful story of the young Sacha who wants to become the best drésseur as the music says
One day I will be the best trainer
I will fight without respite
I will do everything to win
And win the challenges
I will travel the whole world
Chasing with hope
Pokémon and their mysteries
The secret of their powers

[Refrain]
Pokemon!
Catch them all
This is our story
Together for the victory
Pokemon!
Nothing will stop us
Our friendship will triumph
Pokemon!
Catch them all
Even at our age!
A learning trip
It takes courage!
Po-ke-mon!
Catch them all !, catch them all!
Yeah!

Nothing and nobody on my way
Will not be able to break me
Because to fulfill my destiny
I am determined
When it will take action
Our friends will be there
And all together we will win
The last of the fights!

[Refrain]

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:49 pm

We Will talk about Pokemon. When I was young i watched pokemon on the tv everyday, then at school i played with pokemon cards (when I was'nt play football). Now I have got so many cards sleeping on box in my bedroom under my bed. This afternoon i speaked with my litle cousin Who's7 years old about pokemon. He know's many New pokemon i'm lost !

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Discussion Pokemon Empty Pokemon

Post by Mathis Hayet Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:41 pm

my favorite pokemon is dracaufeu he is the latest evolution of salameche. It is a fire and flying pokémon, it measures approximately 1,70m and weighs approximately 90 kg. This pokémon is very effective against the pokémons of types plants and insect however it will be vulnerable to pokémon type electric water and rock. It will be insensitive to ground type pkémon. This pokemon has an impressive firepower and can not be intimidated by his opponents.

Mathis Hayet

Back to top Go down

Post by Léo Meirinhos Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Today, we will speak about pokemon. Pokemon is a cartoon, with special creatures called "pokemon". There is different type of pokemon, there is water, fire and electric type etc.. I love pikachu. There is also a DS game who I played when I was child. I love this game. The pokemon song is also very famous in French like in English.

Léo Meirinhos

Back to top Go down

Post by diogocalheirosantamarinha Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:21 pm

Pokemon is a cartoon with small animals called pokemon. this cartoon was one of my favourites when i was a child, and sometimes i still watcing an episode to remember because it is really funny
my favourite pokemon is squirttle because it is a powerfull water pokemon
pokemon is also on console as a videogame and i still enjoy playing it because the adventure is very good

diogocalheirosantamarinha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie07 Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:01 pm

So this weeks topic is pokemon. I've never been a big pokemon fan and it's never been a big part of my life unlike many other boys my age. I've never watched any of the programs and I've never collected any of the trading cards.

Charlie07

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 am

In the Pokémon universe, real world animals do not exist (or very little). The world is populated by Pokémon, creatures that live in harmony with humans, everyone loves pokemon adventures being small

dbondoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next