UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Td C week n4 America

+13
Geoffrey Belon
CONIO Luigi
Chloé Demarville
GUEDES Anthony
Chagrelle Owen
Léa Barraud
Charlotte Sauvaget
Renouard Mélys
Carteron Claire
Paul Coffier
GARNIER Alexandre
Clementiine
Maxence Mathieu
17 posters

Go down

Td C week n4 America Empty Td C week n4 America

Post by Maxence Mathieu Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:06 pm

Hello

Maxence Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Td C week n4 America Empty Re: Td C week n4 America

Post by Maxence Mathieu Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:12 pm

Hi everybody, today I will talk you about the America. The journalists says that America is one of the strongest country of the world. I think that USA is one of the stupidest country in the world. To elect a such big uncultivated, they have to be so stupid.

Maxence Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementiine Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello John,
We talkabout America.
When I was younger, I wanted to live the America dream. Live in America, near the beach, with wonderful things… But, with the time I feel America so many cheap. The school, the health … And now they are Donald Trump in the head of the United States. I think it’s a person withtoo many lack. He’s thinkin about ideas, and doesn’t want to evolve in it.
He gives a very bad idea about the United States.

Clementiine

Back to top Go down

Post by GARNIER Alexandre Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:03 pm

Hello John,
America it's a country of a dream for lot of people, but not for me. I think it's a country of buissiness man and of dirty money. So, if I'm obligated to go in America,
I will see a game of football and baseball because they are sports that I appreciate.

GARNIER Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:31 pm

Hi bae,
My american dream is simple, I want ride on the road 66 with my motorcycle, harley davison with the motor of 100 years (Verode) . Culture of America isn't very interesting because is a young continant and the food is realy junk. But I think is a good continant for find opportunity in work. Las vegas in America is great for does party and sppend some money. Anyway the contenant is less expensive than france but in America they don't have "sécurité sociale" and all the others helps. However America is the first power of the world (economique, and army)
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by Carteron Claire Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:45 am

Hy,
America, when I hear that word, makes me think of the American dream. The American dream, do not matter so much. I think it is to do at least once in his life the USA. But that's me without more New York, Los Angeles etc. Me what makes me dream is rather the bahamas, sechelles etc.
However, if I have the opportunity one day to go to the USA, I will go to the west coast, California.

Carteron Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Renouard Mélys Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Hello John,
We talk about America. The first words that come to me when talking about America are World Power, Malnutririon, Los Angeles, Donald Trump and weapons. For me, it's essential to travel at least once in America. In America they say that there is a lot of obese and that we don't eat well and it would be interesting to realize it because in APA-S we work on that.

Renouard Mélys

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sauvaget Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello my John!!!
America is surely a very beautiful continent, with lots of beautiful resources as well as great people and with a unique culture. I would like to go one day more food and really too good. But I would not go now because I do not like traveling too much.

Charlotte Sauvaget

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Barraud Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:07 pm

Hello John,
America is a continent of the earth. It is located at left of the France when we look the map. America is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean. It is the second continent of the planet, after the Asia, with a area of 42 million km2 . The continent divided in three subcontinent : the North america, the south america and the central america.

Léa Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagrelle Owen Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:28 pm

Hey John, I always said that I'm an american boy and that's my country. In fact I love USA. Why ? I don't know, there are some things that attractive me. Maybe american football took a big part of my passion for this country.
I love so much this country that I take the challenge to bring all my "crew", my bestfriends (we are a dozen) at Miami in 5 years !! I will pay the whole trip, fly, villa, activities, etc. And my dream is to trip in Alaska. Nobody talks about Alaska but there is a part of America and I find this place so wonderful ! And I will try to take a photo without tee-shirt just in short, just for fun Very Happy
Do a USA tour may be super interesting to visit all big city and some unknown coutryside and nationalpark like Grand Canyon or Everglades.
There are some beautiful things in this country !

Chagrelle Owen

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEDES Anthony Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:23 pm

hey John
So USA is the country of the big things. Everything is much bigger in america. Poverty and social problem too.. But in america there's not only the Usa There's Canada which is a really good country. A lot of my friend goes there and they love it. They told me that's really wonderful and people were really kind and smiley.
The Brazil is also in america it's a country with a cultur of pary different than us. There's the rio's carnival wich is internationally known.
We can also talk about the fauna and the flora. the diversity is huge in this part of the world. at the south there is amazonia and the andes mountain and at the north there's the white bear and a lot of other animal.

On one side there is the usa and the consuler society and on another side there is the wildness and the nature wich is in danger...

GUEDES Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Demarville Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:06 pm

Hello John,
This week, I'm going to talk about America. America is a huge continent with many places to visit. If I ever get a chance to go to America, there are several places I’d like to visit. First of all, there’s the United States with California with the Golden Gate Bridge and the Highway 66, New York with its big skyscraper and the Statue of Freedom.... Another place I would like to go is Canada. There are so many beautiful landscapes to discover like Niagara Falls or Canada’s national park. And some more other places...

Chloé Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:32 am

Hello, the topic of this week is America. America is an incredible continent, this continent is she on two part : North America (USA) and the South of the America with country like Chili, Brazil, Argentina.
USA represent for some people the America dream end life extraordinary (for example my sister want absolutely gone in USA because she watch a lot f American series ad movie who show the beautiful American life Cool )
To me I think that USA is really a beautiful country but to my opinion this is to superficial and I think that France has nothing to envy at the USA, this is imply not the same life style.
And not ht same politics... Shocked

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Belon Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:32 pm

Hello sir
I'm going to talk about America and especially the USA.
Many people stigmatize the lives of Americans with what we see on TV, many people are obese, problems with weapons and but also a rich vision with all major cities and all these rich people.
I want to tell you that my grandparents had been traveling there to see the Grand Canyon, Highway 66 or Niagara Falls. I had good feedback from my grandparents about this country and these beautiful places.

Geoffrey Belon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Sorton Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:03 am

Hey John,
So we have to talk about America. For me, America evokes a lot of things. There is United States and their cult of "nothing is impossible for the United States" like Las Vegas or Hollywood. South America with the Amazon and these huge tropical and wild forests but also the abundance of cultures and all his ways of seeing life like in Mexico with "El dia de los muertos". And of course North America with its snowy forests.  rendeer
America has always evoked to me escape and freedom, a good place to flourish as the space is big and filled with extremely different places. That's why I always wanted, if the money will allow me one day, to make a road trip and discover a large part of America !
I think that finally the American Dream syndrome has certainly reached me, but I would really like to discover all of these cultures that are furrow America.

Clément Sorton

Back to top Go down

Td C week n4 America Empty redneck

Post by Corentin Donnou Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:58 pm

hi everybody , today i will talk about the population of the usa and more precisly the redneck , the rednecks are the American countrymen, they fascinate me so much they are '' beauf '', the rednecks are described as alcoholic, crazy firearm and degenerate for the most part. I saw a documentary about them they are deeply racist mystery and homophile, they are more and more known thanks to the rise of donald trump to power
Corentin Donnou
Corentin Donnou

Back to top Go down

Post by Joaquin Bachelier Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:26 pm

Hi John,
Today im going to talk about life in America since Donald Trump is president. Before Trump becomes president 2 years ago, the life down doesn't make you want to live there, with a racist, misogynist president who only care about him. Moreover, if I was an American people, I will be afraid to have a president like that with all the bullshit he tells every time. When you know he is one of the most powerful people in the world... it could be worrying for them.
And I don't know why he deleted the obamacare to the American who don't have a lot of money...
So this president make too much weird decisions to be a good and a respect president but... I think he doesn't care about what we think of him...

Joaquin Bachelier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacôme Dupré Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:17 am

I will talk about the right to have a weapon in the United States. . Subject that has been debated for a long time at the American assembly. On one side I find that having the opportunity to get a weapon so easily encouraged the drug and weapons dealing. The weapons maintain the violence. But on the other side owning a weapon can be a defense against this violence. it's a vicious circle

Pacôme Dupré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down