UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last topic for both groups : After the master ?

+7
Laure PIQUEREAU
Matthieu Morisset
Florine Bouchet
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Mayra Fernandes
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Marion.LM
11 posters

Go down

Last topic for both groups : After the master ? Empty Last topic for both groups : After the master ?

Post by Marion.LM Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Hi !!!
Last topic for this week !!
What do you think to do after the master ?

To work directly ?
To continue your studies ?
To travel around the world ?
To change your career ?

So many possibilities Smile

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Last topic for both groups : After the master ? Empty Re: Last topic for both groups : After the master ?

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:59 pm

Hi Marion,

I don't really know, it depends what it happens when I will finish my internship.
I have some projets :

1. If my internship offers me a job, I think I stand in there to improve my experience.
2. I don't want to continue my studies OH MY GOD I want to stop and go to win money to have the possibility to accomplish my futur projects
3. Yes, I really like to travel around the world, because I'm so curious and I would love to visit the new cultures and countries.
4. For the moment, I don't want to change my career, but I really want to live in Toulouse, so I don't know, I will see Smile

And you Marion ??
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Last topic for both groups : After the master ? Empty Re: Last topic for both groups : After the master ?

Post by Marion.LM Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:08 am

Andrea AROSTEGUY wrote:Hi Marion,

I don't really know, it depends what it happens when I will finish my internship.
I have some projets :

1. If my internship offers me a job, I think I stand in there to improve my experience.
2. I don't want to continue my studies OH MY GOD I want to stop and go to win money to have the possibility to accomplish my futur projects
3. Yes, I really like to travel around the world, because I'm so curious and I would love to visit the new cultures and countries.
4. For the moment, I don't want to change my career, but I really want to live in Toulouse, so I don't know, I will see Smile

And you Marion ??

Hi  Andrea !!!!
In fact, I launched this topic, because I don't know at all....It's hard because we have to know what we are going to do the rest of our life....
I would like to continue my studies and discover other things but I don't know what I try to find....
Me too, I really like to travel around the world Smile

Why do you want to live in Toulouse ? Because it's like a "spanish" city ? When I was in Spain, spanish people said me all the time that they loved Toulouse because people are in the street, they love music and make noise...!!

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayra Fernandes Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:22 pm

Honestly, I have no idea.

I wanted to keep my PHD degree, but after this Master I need some time to think if I really want to put myself in this situation and this amount of work. If I'm offered a job here, I would love to stay. But with no job, no visa, with no visa, no France for me. In this case, I'll go back to Brazil and cry everyday Crying or Very sad

Mayra Fernandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion.LM Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Mayra Fernandes wrote:Honestly, I have no idea.

I wanted to keep my PHD degree, but after this Master I need some time to think if I really want to put myself in this situation and this amount of work. If I'm offered a job here, I would love to stay. But with no job, no visa, with no visa, no France for me. In this case, I'll go back to Brazil and cry everyday Crying or Very sad

Hi Mayra !!
Yes, I don't know too if I want to continue in a PHD degree, I think it's a very hard situation, lots of work. Me, I think I'm not able to do "that".
You want to stay in France ? It's not too hard for you to live away from your family ? I say that because when I was in Spain, it was the most difficult (and I was only in Spain, in front of France, so in Brazil, I can't imagine !!)

If a company don't want to keep you, it's a stupid company because you are so serious bounce If I create my company I will keep you as an expert in child product !!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi Marion!! 

This is a very complicated question to answer...

I honestly don't know either what I want to do after the master... 

I hope I will get a job opportunity after my internship, this would be a dream because I love the companies i made internships in, it would be crazy to have jobs opportunity in one of those! But to be fairly honest, I hope it would be a fixed term contract first, so that I could make a little money to travel a bit. 

But if it is a permanent job, I would be really happy as well Very Happy 

If I do not obtain a job opportunity after the internship, I think that I'll try to work somewhere, wherever it is, to make some money to go and take some time for myself before starting to enter the professional world.
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:36 pm

Marion.LM wrote:
Andrea AROSTEGUY wrote:Hi Marion,

I have some projets :

And you Marion ??

Hi  Andrea !!!!
In fact, I launched this topic, because I don't know at all....It's hard because we have to know what we are going to do the rest of our life....
I would like to continue my studies and discover other things but I don't know what I try to find....
Me too, I really like to travel around the world Smile

Why do you want to live in Toulouse ? Because it's like a "spanish" city ? When I was in Spain, spanish people said me all the time that they loved Toulouse because people are in the street, they love music and make noise...!!

Hi Marion,

I want to live in Toulouse, yes because this city is just awesome ! People are so nice, and always happy, they said good morning when you walk next to them. The weather is always good, you have so many things to do, many events etc. So, it's just the perfect city to live and to be happy I love you Yes, the mentality look like Spain and the bask country so it's cool, people are always happy like as said and they aren't conflicting, so I love Toulouse I love you
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:11 pm

Mayra Fernandes wrote:Honestly, I have no idea.

Oh Mayra I would be so sorry if you couldn't get a visa... I really hope you will be offered a great job opportunity to stay there if that's what you want! I truly think that you are skilled enough totally able to work in a French company
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 pm

Hello everyone! Personally, I think that my future professional life will be especially rich of things that I will learn during my internship ... In any case I hope that this experience will serve me in the future because I think it's very important to do a job interestingly, this is the purpose of our studies no?

But I also have questions about traveling or launching my own bakery ahaha, so my plans are not ready yet!

From a non professional point of view, I have really had some really nice meetings at the CEPE and I hope to keep those people close to me for a long time I love you

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 pm

Florine Bouchet wrote:Hello everyone! Personally, I think that my future professional life will be especially rich of things that I will learn during my internship ... In any case I hope that this experience will serve me in the future because I think it's very important to do a job interestingly, this is the purpose of our studies no?

But I also have questions about traveling or launching my own bakery ahaha, so my plans are not ready yet!

From a non professional point of view, I have really had some really nice meetings at the CEPE and I hope to keep those people close to me for a long time I love you

Ooooooooh so cute I love you
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:21 pm

Marion.LM wrote:Hi !!!

To work directly ?
To change your career ?

Easy answer for me, i have to work ! My family would kill me if i don't haha they already want me to look after jobs around July !
If possible i had like to work in the communication and marketing around mangas or young animation. This is the career i want to get and i did everything i could this year to be closer of this goal.
And about you ?
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Birthday : 1994-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure PIQUEREAU Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:47 am

Marion.LM wrote:Hi !!!

To work directly ?
To change your career ?

I already know one thing, I quit school, I can't take it anymore! A second year of M2 was enough for me!
Marion, I know your doubts, and I know that you will find something that will not fear you and in which you will flourish. Anyway, I wish you the best for the future and I'm sure you'll find it. Don't forget to trust yourself!

For me, I'm going to take a break and take the time to enjoy a little! For the rest I don't know yet.... But we still have a little more time!

Laure PIQUEREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Gazengel Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:58 am

Hi Marion!

About me, I can not wait to finish school to finally live something else. As you know, I'm going to be 25, and I'm tired of being in school.

At first, I think to return to spend holiday in Normandy, I would also like to spend holidays on an island like New Caledonia ... to really rest and have some sun. This is the second summer that I will spend in internship without days off Sad

Then I would start looking for work, in Paris, where live my boyfriend ... he have to work 5 years minimum in Paris ... it was not too my plans but ... there will be work in marketing! If I do not find, not to be bored and earn money I think I would do some hostess events, it will give me time for possible interviews ... ^^ and I think I would participate in marketing surveys, figuration for films ...

I do not know if I would do this job all my life ... I have a hard time getting away from projects and I take things too much to heart. I do not have free spirit.

If this was to be redone I will work like nurse pediatrics I wanted to do when I was younger, but my parents told me that there was no work with children and I was going to finish with the elderly it made me fear ^^

Melody Gazengel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mégane Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi Marion !
The future for me is blurry.

I just want to have a job with many communication and with foreign people in the field of design and art. My master allowed my to do an intership as an assistant project for design communication of an international brand. So I know I will learn a lot. And I hope I will enjoyed really!
As Melody I take things too much to heart so I need a job that have a real sens for me.

And I hope I will see you again after the master eheh xoxo
Mégane
Mégane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Well I can't really add anything here, other than to hope that you all find what you are looking for and that it makes you happy.

Be willing to sacrifice a little money for a job that you will enjoy going to every day. Work is so different to Education.

Don't aim too high for your first job, well, aim high but don't be disappointed if you have to take a job that is not your dream job. Your first job is normally a stepping stone, you'll learn a lot about work and the work domain and you'll be better placed to get the job that you want. It's always easier to get a job when you are working than when you aren't.

Also a job is not just the work but the people you work for and with. One person that you work with can destroy your enjoyment of your work and therefore harm your life. Bear that in mind.

The next few years will be great fun but they will also be the basis of the rest of your life. Let me know how you get on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sara jouad Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi everyone,
im so exicited to start my intrenship in Paris, its a new experience for me to see how is it to work in a diffrent country with diffrent culture, i had the chance to live my first experience in Morocco, i had the best feeling when i got my first master in marketing and saw how much my familly was proud of me with tears in their eyes, im telling you, you will feel happy during your holidays thinking that you reached your goals, and once you'll start looking for a job, you will be hitting by the reality. Its going to be hard finding a job of your dream, as John said the first one its not the one , like it happend to me i needed a job so i accepted the first opportunity was giving to me even if it's not what i was looking for. i got depressed for the first three months and was looking badly for an other job wich i couldnt find, so i tried to take an advantage for this bad experience until i got adaptated to it and started seeing the brith side of it: learning new skills, meeting new peapole, getting to mettings, creating value, until i started to be an importatnt element in this entreprise, after 2 years in the same job i got a promotion and an other opportunity to work in my dream job in an international firm in marketing department and i was sooo happy about it until i decide to look for a new experience in France and droped the job of my dream i looked for, for so long to start a new chapter of my life. and there i am looking for new goals and objectifs to acheive, i dont have big plans for the future i ll go step by step maybe ill come back to my country for holidays and then start looking for a job in france for more experience before i go back defently to Morocco.
i hope for the best for you all and it was so nice to meet you and share this journey with you ^^

sara jouad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down