UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 2 discussion topic - Famous Monuments/ Places

+26
TAMANG Andréas
Gaëtan Debien
BEGUE simon
Nathan Raveraud
Hugo Seugnet
Clementrodrigues
margotgregoire
VINIANE Méline
Ribault Geoffrey
Pitat
Océane Martin
Gaël
Fusiller Simon
Gaspard Pouzin
TIRET Cédric
sriffa01
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Marcuccini Luigi
Sandro Appiotti
Pierre Bonnefont
LéoG
Nicolas Jakow
emma bony
Benjamin BACARIA
Antoine PERAUD
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

week 2 discussion topic - Famous Monuments/ Places - Page 2 Empty Re: week 2 discussion topic - Famous Monuments/ Places

Post by TAMANG Andréas Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:22 pm

During one of my travels in India, I was going to Agra and I had the luck to see the Taj Mahal. The most amazing monument that I ever saw in my life (but I have the time to see something maybe better I am young and fresh).
all was in white and pink marble, I had to walk without shoes and be very respectful because it's before to be the most important Indian's monument , a tomb.

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

week 2 discussion topic - Famous Monuments/ Places - Page 2 Empty Re: week 2 discussion topic - Famous Monuments/ Places

Post by Vince Lepine Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:26 pm

For me one of the most famous monuments in the world is the coliseum in roma. It's a very old monuments and he represent a part of the history. I have never visit the coliseum but in the future i hope have the luck for visit this monument.

Vince Lepine

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Bourgeaux Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:23 am

As it was the world championish of basket ball 2 weeks ao, i'm going to talk about the great wall of China. At the beginning, it was a fortification system. This one is situated at the North of China, and it's now class at the UNESCO heritage. This wall measures 22 000 kms. Today, the defensive system of Great Wall is generally recognized as one of the most impressive architectural feats in history. It counts 16 Millions of tourists each year ! Inever had the luck to visit it but it is written on my bucket list, hope i will realise it !

Enzo Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:06 pm

Since I was little I did not necessarily travel much, I had to go to Spain two times and once to Portugal but barely 2-3 days.
Of course I already visited France eiffel tower so I will talk about my short trip to Portugal and more precisely in Lisbon.
I visited 2 monuments the first is the castle of "saint george" a castle that offers a beautiful view over the city. The second monuments is a "elevador" of Santa Justa, A multi-storey monument
which is located in the middle of the city. When you are on the top floor you can see the sea like the castle of St George but also the city in its entirety.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by djibril17 Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:21 pm

Im going to talk about the Statue of Liberty in USA. This monument is located in Liberty Island close to Ellis Island . It was created in 1886 by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi. This Statue is a gift from France to USA to celebrate the independence of USA. There are a lot of symbols for instance the broken chain which represent the end of slavery , the diademe which represent the 7 oceans and continents.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2