UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

harry wait for it ... POTTER

Go down

harry                                                                         wait for it ... POTTER Empty harry wait for it ... POTTER

Post by BEGUE simon Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Ok young wizard, i have some things to tell you, i am the prince of melted blood...

Stop joking, harry potter is not that CRAZY. At the beginning he is just a teenager who have a dumb family. It is very weird you konw, like the scene who harry grab a letter from Poudlard (the wizard school who is a fucking castle) in the wysley house. It is an owl who care the letter, and he's blind ! He just hit the windows when he arrived ! WTF ? And owl sleep during the day anyways. Whatever, i like the universe of magic, and in harry potter, it is a magnificent représentation of this imaginary power that every human beings wants to have. And of cours, we have an old and powerfull character in the story, the pictur of the wizard, Albus Perceval Woolfrick bryan Dumbledor. He is just the most charismatic character, who have the wisdom and the magic power all in one in his beard. ANd also, the righter send us a message, we have to use magics brooms to moove. It is perfectly ecological !

Thank you very much

BEGUE simon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum