UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Harry Potter

+26
TAMANG Andréas
Enzo Bourgeaux
Gaëtan Debien
grammont.theo
Fusiller Simon
VINIANE Méline
Benjamin BACARIA
Pitat
Marcuccini Luigi
Pierrick
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Hugo Seugnet
Benjamin Paultes
Océane Martin
Sandro Appiotti
sriffa01
Gaël
djibril17
TIRET Cédric
Nicolas Jakow
Nathan Raveraud
Pierre Bonnefont
emma bony
Ribault Geoffrey
Antoine PERAUD
Admin
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 5 - Harry Potter Empty Week 5 - Harry Potter

Post by Admin Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:24 pm

waiting for Hugo....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Harry Potter Empty Re: Week 5 - Harry Potter

Post by Antoine PERAUD Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:25 pm

I will talk about some anecdotes about the saga harry potter.
First, dementors were filmed inside water to appear like floating in the air.
Second, and it's really funny, hermione Granger had an hamster during the shooting of the first film, but the hamster died... So probs decided to build a little coffin to bury this poor pet.
A last anecdote for the pleasure of littles and olds : Mimi geignarde has 14 years old. But in reality her actress had 36 years old while she shooted for the second film of the saga !
That's all, i hope you learned things that you didn't know.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Harry Potter is certainly one of my favorite fantasy movies with The lord of the rings (even though I prefer this last one). I enjoy its magic world with fantasy creatures, unbelievable magic things, and of course the wizards who rule this world. There are giant spiders with sharp fangs, eagle-headed flying horses called hippogriffs, dreadful mermaids and many others… Then, the places are just wonderful, there is the Weasley’s house which is the cosiest house ever. Its warm atmosphere, its organization have been perfectly made to please, to delight us. There are also impressive places with high stone buildings like castles, churches and even a bank.
Then, Harry Potter has a strong storyline which involves different problems. The biggest one is propably the categorisation between people with the highborn wizards or the lowborns called half-blood. I could speak hours of Harry Potter but I have to shorten. JK Rowling is an English writer and we both know that English writers are the best ones in the world. I don’t imagine what a rare gem it would be if you wrote a book (maybe you already have).

Last edited by Ribault Geoffrey on Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:10 pm

I don't know at my fingertips the story of Harry Potter I know the outlines but it is true that this wise never really interested me. Despite the fact that it is very well known and very appreciated, I do not like too much it is a little too fantastic for me.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Bonnefont Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:26 pm

The Harry Potter saga is part of my childhood, I started watching the saga at the age of 7 until the last movie of the saga came out in 2011.
I discovered the saga while watching the first film, unfortunately I never had the opportunity to read the literary saga released in the 90s.
I recently played the new game called "wizard unit" which is an adaptation of Pokémon go with the Harry Potter universe.

Pierre Bonnefont

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Raveraud Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Harry potter is the fifth most best-selling book in the world with more than four hundred fifty millions of sales.There are 7 books and they are adapted on movies ( 8 movies to make more money of course ). JK Rowling has made an huge and beautiful universe with this book. The fans keep making a lot of theorie of Harry Potter, one of the most famous one say that Dumbledore and Ron Weasley are the same person.Fun fact: the quidditch is a sport in Harry Potter but now there are clubs of quidditch in real life. Off course people can not fly with a broom, they just run with it between their legs. There are 4 "Houses" in poudlard shool and i'm in Hufflepuff with is the best obviously.

Nathan Raveraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Jakow Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Harry Potter is one of my favourite series of movies ! I grew with Harry Potter, with my sister and my brother we love that ! When we were younger we reproduced some scenes of the movies, it was very fun ! I hope we will go at the museum of Harry Potter in London very soon ! I love the universe, i didn't read the books yet but one day i will do that, it's sure !

Nicolas Jakow

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:10 pm

For me Harry Potter is the best series of movie. I saw all movies many times because I love this movies.

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by djibril17 Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:38 pm

Who have never see Harry Potter? Everyone knows the legendary saga of Harry Potter. Indeed Harry Potter is know internationnaly throught the movie , and now with other things like games , books even toys.
When i was child i really enjoyed Harry Potter because there was magic. It was a fun movie but now I have moved on other type of movies....
I think HarryPotter was the best during a certain time but now it's not the case in my opinion it's a revolted time. However a new film of Harry might relauch the saga.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:46 am

This is not a subject where I will write many words. I don’t watch Harry Potter, I don’t care, and it’s not my kind of movie. There is not enough action for me. Moreover, when I was a kid I didn’t watch TV, I was going to play outside. However, I respect people who love Harry Potter.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Harry Potter is not just a book, he is a global attraction. The number of people who have already read and seen Harry Potter is staggering. The fact that these films are on Netflix increases the desire to see these films. Moreover, so many people love these movies, the fans have created Places that remind us of the history of movies and books.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 pm

When I was child I have watch all the movies of the famous saga of JK ROWLING, I think I have read 3 or 4 books of this saga. My favorite caracter was Hermione Granger, because she was very intelligent and she have others quality... In reality I alwalys dreamt to show her my magic wand...

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Sandro Appiotti wrote:When I was child I have watch all the movies of the famous saga of JK ROWLING, I think I have read 3 or 4 books of this saga. My favorite caracter was Hermione Granger, because she was very intelligent and she have others quality... In reality I alwalys dreamt to show her my magic wand...

But you're no Ron Weasley!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:52 pm

Harry Potter, wooooo I don't know where to start... maybe by the books, I don't count the number of time that I read them. But around six, seven times each! Oh my God, got it, I want to read again and again the saga! Just in case you didn't understand, I'm a fan of Harry Potter. At 10, my mom said me to read the first volume, but I wasn't very enthusiastic. Now,I thank her! My favorite book is the first, and the fourth is my favorite movie. With my sister, we watched it so many times (especially the Xmas ball's scene!!). There are so much to say about Harry Potter, but just thank you J.K Rowling for create this masterpiece!! So now, who wants to pay me tickets for the Warner Bros studio tour in London??

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:04 pm

Harry Potter is based a series of seven novels that tells the adventures of a young wizard: Harry Pother. The main plot is Harry's fight against Lord Voldemort. This one is looking for immortality and having once murdered the boy's parents.
Following the popularity of this series, a movie adaptation was created. A universe was created around Harry Potter and has become a classic in our society. Today, Harry Potter stores have been created to recreate the novel and cinematic universe in reality.

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:36 am

Harry potter is my favorite saga, there is a really story behind the movies because we are attached to Potter and his friends ron and hermione who is really beautiful. I can do the recapt of the seven movies because it could be very long so, my favorite is the goblet of fire. This is when tom marvolo riddle resumes a human appearance and want to kill Harry potter in the cemetry. But HP was not alone, he took the portkey with cedric diggory, so lord Voldemort kill cedric. when he took his wand to kill Potter, he could not kill him because his wand is twin with potter wand. So without being killed, potter could catch the portkey tuching cedric and come back into the area where there were the whole school of hogwarts. That’s probably the saddest and most dramatic scene of the saga because she announces the return of the most dangerous wizard. The most important is the deathly hallows wich represent the invisibility cloak, the elderberry wand and the philosopher's stone. In order they represent protection, invincibility and eternal life. For me, they are a link with my family but I don’t want to talk about this. Normaly, I should go to London the next year to sea the museum of Harry potter and I hope that I could be buy a wand at ollivanders, but I don't know wich one, because this is the wand wich choose his wizard.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:44 am

Nah

The saddest moment is when Dobby dies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:49 pm

The saga of Harry Potter is so well known that it has become a benchmark around the world. It's a magical fiction where we hang on to the characters all through the eight films. I love this saga, yet I'm not a fan of fiction series. It's impossible to tell everything about Harry Potter but in any case even today, I'm still looking at the whole saga to get back into the story. We do not get tired!

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Harry potter is not incradyble and he is bad guy because he have some sexuel relation with the sister of he's best freind Ron. Harry potter is oversize he don't resist to voldemort it is this mom who save him he don't have any talent this only talent is to spike with snake but it's voldemort who gave him this power. Clearly not crasy.

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:50 pm

The subject is not super inspiring. However, like most people of our generation, Harry Potter is a cult film series, i was looking forward to the end because didn't read the books. I liked it, even if I regret the death of Dobby, a war hero who fell in battle, he scared me at the beginning, but I quickly became attached to the character... Shocked

Marcuccini Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:25 pm

Harry Potter saga is really good because it's a part of my childhood it's so fantastic. I don't read because I don't like that and it's big books lol. I like when protagonists grow with us. The autor had really a good imagination for that.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:32 pm

While surfing on facebook I came across a video where columnists from a TV channel had to find out who was the person in front of them. After 5 minutes of searching the person launched a cult replica of Harry Potter. This person is kylan Blanc official voice of harry potter since the first movie in 2001 at that time he was only 10 years old. He grew up and moulted with daniel radcliffe in a close and remote collaborative . At the beginning he had applied for Ron his favorite character, but writers thought his voice would be better in Harry.
It's amazing to think that everyone knows your voice but not your face, they are somehow actors of shadow.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by VINIANE Méline Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:42 pm

I love the fantastic world that J.K. Rowling created. The saga Harry Potter is one of the best saga, the idea was great and unique. When I look at the evolution of actors over the course of history, I see that people are growing up not only in real life but in movies too. All this magic circulating between the characters and through the universes of each season is exceptional. I find that the actors who play the main characters are really great and even those who are not in the lead roles! I really think this series is fantastic! Sometimes you even feel like you're in the real world and that magical and fantastic story can really exist.

VINIANE Méline

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusiller Simon Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:52 pm

Talking about Harry Potter is going to be complicated for me because it never really attracted me. I only watched the first movie, so I never read the books. Maybe someday when I'm a teacher I'll have time to read.

Fusiller Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:46 pm

It's going to be hard to talk about Harry Potter series because I did not even see all the movies and the only ones I saw a long time ago. it's a series I like because it's in a fantastic and magical And when we're kids we love this kind of movie.
What I can say about this series otherwise is that when I was little I put under the cover when Voldemort appeared. This character scared me every time. This is probably why I have never watched other movies when I was a kid ...

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next