UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 subject - ?

+26
BEGUE simon
djibril17
Fusiller Simon
grammont.theo
Pitat
VINIANE Méline
sriffa01
Gaëtan Debien
Benjamin BACARIA
Gaspard Pouzin
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Marcuccini Luigi
Océane Martin
Gaël
TIRET Cédric
Clementrodrigues
Benjamin Paultes
emma bony
Antoine PERAUD
Nathan Raveraud
Pierre Bonnefont
Ribault Geoffrey
Hugo Seugnet
Nicolas Jakow
Sandro Appiotti
Admin
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 6 subject - ? Empty Week 6 subject - ?

Post by Admin Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:49 am

You can either talk about Ted Bundy/serial killers, Tony Aucelin or answer the question "Why am I here?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 6 subject - ? Empty Re: Week 6 subject - ?

Post by Sandro Appiotti Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:29 pm

My favourite movie of serial killers is "the silence of the lambs", this is a novel of the xriter Anthony Hopkins, where he tell about a specific serial killer... Hannibal Lecter, this story tell about a young men who come back in his house one day and see, member of his family dead and whithout a part of the body... All his life he stalk the assassins kill them and eat them... Because he became canniabl

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Jakow Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:52 pm

I didn't kown who was Ted Bundy until today. I read some things about him, it's interresting ! I will see documentary about him soon. There is a Netflix serie named « extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile » on Ted Bundy, i will see that because i like this kind of history !

Nicolas Jakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:24 pm

I want to talk about ted bundy; not long ago I do not know who was ted bundy and my sister wanted to see the movie about him wich was on netflix. I think that this man was probably the craziest of men because until the end, he denied his culpability without show any signs. I need some explication, how a human can do horrible things like kill other human ?
in a case like ted bundy, when the governement was sure at 100% that he was guilty, he had to kill him as they did, a human like him can't stay alive after these crimes.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:45 pm

Serial killers are often insane and some of them proved their intelligence by killing a lot of people without getting caught. They calmly murder people and seem to not feel guilty because they start again. One of the most known and deranged serial killers is Ted Bundy. He was used to kidnap women, rape them, and then dismember them. As trophies he has the awful habbit to keep their heads. Before he was executed in 1989, Bundy admitted to kidnapping and murdering 30 women.
Then, I would like to speak about Jeffrey Dahmer because his firstname looks like mine. I warn you that the following things are dreadfull and that you should not read if you are sensitive. Jeffrey Dahmer did not just murder his victimis because he raped them, dismembered them, and sometimes even ate their lambs, their bodies. Another ghastly and evil habbit was that Dahmer admitted drilling a hole into his victims’ heads in an attempt to turn them into mindless sex slaves.

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Bonnefont Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:43 pm

I found some interesting facts about ted Bundy:

-He inspired the movie silence of the lambs.
-He decapitated at least 12 of his victims, and kept some of the severed heads in his apartment for a period of time.
-His Victims Were Based On a Template of his Ex-Girlfriend.
-His father’s identity has never been determined with certainty.

Pierre Bonnefont

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Raveraud Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm going to talk about Harold Fredrick Shipman a serial killer. Born in 1946, Harold was a general practitioner and has done more than 250 murders. He killed people by injected them deadly doses of diamorphine. He did that for money because after killing them he makes fakes testaments to get money from the people he killed. He got jailed for the rest of his life and commit suicide inside the prison when he was 58.

Nathan Raveraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Why am i here ? It's a good question... I love sports because i'm practicing this kind of activities. But if i was born in another family, maybe i'd never have played sports. Maybe i'd been in engineering school today. But if i'm here now, it's because i really want to teach things i learned, to help people to achieve goals. The sport is just the cherry on the cake, because i will combine my pleasure to teach with my greatest passion. And one more thing is that i'm with the best university english teacher so everybody wants to be in this class.
Yes, i want my semester Laughing

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:06 pm

I don't like to talk too much about serial killers it scares me rather! all these people have I think serious psychological problems! it is rare not to hear news or assassinations. I don't know Ted Bundy but I've read a few articles about him. This man assaulted and murdered many young women, he took them off and then raped them. he admits after several years in prison that he committed thirty murders!! for all his crimes he is executed on the electric chair.However, there are also serial killers in France such as Joseph Vacher, Stéphane Bougoin, or Michel Fourniret.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Tony Aucelin is a figure of one of the physical activities that we practice in Staps. This physical activity is the French boxing savate. At the age of 11, he discovered this sport. So over time it becomes a passion. He is then 3 times world champion and 2 times European champion. He has accumulated other national titles such as the championship of France (4 times) and internals.

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementrodrigues Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:32 pm

tony ancelin is a French boxer he practices French boxing savate, with him the competition is quickly over, he comes from 95, tony is the king, right left uppercut hook in the mic he has the punch to calm you can not test, I see all the hands in the air I see all the hands in the air I see all the hands in the air for Tonio the pheno

Sent from Topic'it App
Clementrodrigues
Clementrodrigues

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:59 pm

I am here because since my 13 years old I have one project and I have one possibility to arrive at the end of this project, this is the reason that makes I am here. Maybe one day I say how I make to be here Wink

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:27 pm

I’m here to become a PE teacher. I chose education and motor skills (EM).
I love sport since I was a kid and I’m happy to do it every day.
I’m looking to learn new things about sports history, new knowledge of the human body and develop my oral skills. With this information, I would like to transmit the values of the EPS and make people want to play sports.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:30 pm

I don't know Ted Bundy but I heard talk about him. I know he's a serious serial killer, but it's all. However, I saw there is a movie about him on Netflix, available for some months (with Zac Efron!!). So, I think I go to watch it soon!

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:14 pm

Today, I will talk about a very famous serial killer, Edmund Kemper, or nicknamed "The Ogre of Santa Cruz". Edmund is born in 1948, and very soon, he doesn't look like any of his classmates, he is different, and that, because of his impressive IQ of 145. His nickname comes from his height, he is 2.06m tall. His story is quite particular, since at the age of 15, he murdered his grandparents, so he was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and sentenced to the psychiatric hospital as a criminal minor. He was released 6 years later by convincing psychiatrists of his rehabilitation, and from there, his murder streak began... His target? Hitchhikers, he murdered them, then beheaded them, dismembered them, and raped them. Kemper later murdered his mother and a friend before turning himself in to the authorities. Since then, he has been incarcerated at the California Penitentiary Center.
Are we born, or are we becoming serial killers?

Marcuccini Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Why am I here? I am here because I want to move towards the sports professions and unfortunately I must have a certain level in English to continue my studies. I am motivated to be there because it is for my personal purpose to have my license in three years and not to repeat a year.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaspard Pouzin Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:28 am

hello john
I don't know tedy bunny but i know Ed Kemper it was a sereial killer and he did 10 kills in her life. Even he killed her grands parznts at 15 years old, then 6 young womens and this most creepy he killed her mom and also he was necrophile he practised sexual then cut those body .

Gaspard Pouzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:46 pm

do you know Karl danke? or Father Danke? a very calm neighbor, not eccentric and altruistic he killed 40 people in 21 years. But he did not just kill them he ate them too. One day a neighbor of Karl heard cries coming from the house and when he came out he saw a man with a cut in the skull. The man denounces Karl who was placed in provisional detention even if his neighbors did not agree. Nevertheless the judge took the party of the man and declared that Karl Denke was going to be judged but he committed suicide before the first adition (hanging). Police search his home and uncover human remains, teeth and clothing of his victims.
He fooled everyone appearances are sometimes misleading

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:23 pm

Why I am here?
Now, I'm in my living room in Angoulême because I don't succed in doing work in my bedroom. But, if we speek about my presence in this world, I think that I'm here to give smile and happiness to my closes. Later, I want to make happy people with my juggling work.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:07 pm

I'm here because since my child, I am obligatory to go in school because my parents would likes a beautiful futur for me. In aditiony, I love sport and I love learn all of history of sports. Is for that, there I am here but I know there is still a long way to go to reach my goal.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by VINIANE Méline Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:52 pm

I decided to take the subject "why am I here" because it seems much quieter than the rest! first of all, I am in STAPS because I love sport and I would like to have a license to be able to enter the army and to be pilot! if I ever fail, I will be an EPS teacher. And if I am in English, it is for course to be bilingual for the pilot contest, well I know that there is still a long way to go, but I intend to come as much as possible in English court and leave in an English speaking country this summer to come back with a better level, but in the meantime I have to go to an English class! that's why I'm here!

VINIANE Méline

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:21 pm

I am here because i would like became a sport teacher So STAPS is the school for that. Moreover I Love Sport since my childhoud think to athletic sport. Before I wanted to be physiotherapist but the school was so difficult for me. I hope to achieve my studies and became that I want really

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:02 pm

I'm going to talk about Gary Ridgway. One of the most terrible serial killers from the 20th century.
Nicknamed the killer of the Green River because in the 80s he threw countless bodies. That is, he is suspected to have committed 90 crimes in the state of Washington. It's scary and I think it's a mental patient to be able to do that. I can not put myself in their seats to know why they do that ..
Most of these victims are women. And he had sex with them generally.
It was in 2001 that he was arrested.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusiller Simon Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Tony Ancelin, born in 1983 in Argenteuil, is a French boxer. In 1995, at the age of 11, he discovered French savate boxing. This sport brings him great maturity, a healthy lifestyle and a sense of responsibility.

In 2008, his good international results allowed him to integrate the device Athletes SNCF, the same year he is crowned European Champion, title he will retain in 2010.

In 2011 it is the consecration: he is world champion.

Fusiller Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by djibril17 Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:06 pm

I know Ted Bundy from Netflix , indeed i watched the mini serie about Ted , it recounts the history of his life and the different horrible thing that he has done. Ted is a serial killer , he killed a lot of womens. To approach his victims his method is to simulate an injury. Before he was executed in 1989, Bundy admitted to kidnapping and murdering 30 womens. He is both smart and insane in his head.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next