UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 subject

+12
Opale
Ninon Ragot
Paul Piekarski
Idier Sarah
Ilona Brugiere
MARECHAL Mathilde
Valentin_Bourdon
Corentin Chotard
Lewis Roquet
Besnier Alycia
Dubuy Flavie
Admin
16 posters

Go down

Week 5 subject Empty Week 5 subject

Post by Admin Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:16 pm

Your choice Ninon or Mental illness or STAPS.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 subject Empty Re: Week 5 subject

Post by Dubuy Flavie Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:43 pm

Mental ilness can affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness are depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behavior...
A mental illness can make you miserable and can cause problems in your daily life, such as at school or work or in your relationships.

Dubuy Flavie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Besnier Alycia Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:44 pm

Staps

I think that the faculty of sport sciences is a very good faculty. on the one hand, it is very complete and very open: there are a lot of opportunities and above all we can find a suitable job at the end of the degree and that's crazy! moreover, the hours of sports certainly tire us but they also keep us going and make us know sports that we would never have been interested in! and finally, the atmosphere is really great, everybody is involved, there is no headache and a lot of mutual help, I really like what I do

Besnier Alycia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewis Roquet Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:22 pm

Ninon is student in STAPS, i practice swimming. in swimming pool. She love the water and love do sensual things in the water. And she love tortuls, she have tortule everywhere in her house.
Nioui et ninon it's game, you can't say no or yes, if you say this you are loos

Lewis Roquet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:25 pm

I have chosen to talk a little about mental illness. I find it an interesting topic because there are many mental illnesses that can be very complex to understand and very bizarre. People with these illnesses are very hard to deal with. They need competent, patient people who know how to deal with them because their illness does not allow them to behave in a way that is considered "normal". They are people who deserve to be cared for.

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin_Bourdon Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:32 pm

I don't know Ninon a lot so I prefer to tell you a story that happened to me three years ago. It's during July of 2018, I was going to La Rochelle in train to watch the football world cup final. I get in the train and I find myself face to face with a controller. Guess what ... I didn't buy a ticket. He asked me questions about my identity, I respond :"Yes, No, Yes, No, ...". And I wasn't expecting that but the controller asked me to play "Ni oui, ni non" and if I win, he let me go ... I lost and paid 92 euros ...

Valentin_Bourdon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:19 pm

As we have seen in class with Mr. Dietz, there are different types of mental illnesses and therefore people with mental disabilities. It can be intellectual, psychic and cognitive. Having already started my internship in the Disabled Antelope Association at the Nautilis swimming pool, I take care of people with mental disabilities every Monday evening. I find that they require more attention than people with other conditions and more difficult to be understood. Other than that, they're lovely people who become less and less shy over time and then tend to follow us everywhere.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Brugiere Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:55 pm

I didn't know Ninon at the start of the school year ... Just by name! She is a very nice girl and also beautiful, she cannot do two things at the same time but we do not blame her Wink
We both swim, but she's still a hell of a lot stronger than me. We were lifeguards on the beaches this summer, Ninon with the SNSM and I with the SDIS.

Ilona Brugiere

Admin and Ninon Ragot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Idier Sarah Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:15 pm

Do you know the Netflix series Outer Banks? The first thing I said to myself when I met Ninon at the start of the school year was My god the resemblance ! But I didn't know Ninon so I didn't say anything. Then one day, it was stronger than me I ended up telling her how much she looks like Sarah the main actress of the series (who is beautiful). And she told me that other people had already told her ! I add that it's really a compliment to compare her to this actress.

Idier Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:41 pm

I think these three subjects are linked, Ninon is in staps and is mentally ill, no it's a joke I hope, but she is in APAS.
I've known Ninon well since last year, she steals my cookies all the time. But she is very nice even if she annoys me often.
I'm afraid when I get into the car with her, she ash at the last moment.
she sucks her chip and always has a blanket.
She swims well but can't run, you can't do everything ...

Paul Piekarski

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:38 pm

I don't see myself talking about myself, so I am going to talk about the STAPS sector. Seriously, I think we are lucky to be in staps in Angouleme. The mobilization this week has allowed us to see that we are very well off here, compared to other campuses. Teachers are lacking, and the infrastructure is sometimes miserable on some campuses. In Angoulème, most of the teachers know us, our university looks like a castle and we lack nothing! Whether Poitiers is worth it next year remains to be seen.

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:08 pm

These are a lot of mental illness. Some do not see each other especially. For example: anxiety disorders, phobia, post-traumatic stress disorder, mood disorder, bipolar disorder, depression ... Some illnesses are harder than others. The obsession can become unlivable, for example. If a person is obsessed with gas. As soon as she leaves her house she checks that she has turned off the gas. So she checks, it's okay the gas is off, she goes out then she comes back in to be really sure and that repeatedly. This state can exclude a person. Then there are also more flagrant mental illnesses such as autism or schizophrenia. Which are genetic diseases. Fortunately, several structures are in place to help them.

Opale

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:56 pm

The course "mental illnessies", interests me enormously, I am happy to attend this course I really feel like I learn things related to what I want to do.
Unlike many people the mental illness does not make me "afraid", since someone in my family is affected, after I admit that schizophrenia is a disease with which I have more difficulty, I would not know how to react to them

Eva.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:49 pm

I have known Ninon since last year, we were already in the same class. Our first real meeting was on a Friday morning I remember very well when we had to form pairs during judo. Since then we often find ourselves in duo when it comes to forming pairs in sport. This year French boxing replaced judo. I like being in pairs with Ninon because she is as raw as me and that reassures me I am not afraid of hurting her.

Albane de Braqu

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:59 am

These 3 subjects are related. Ninon is in Staps, in APAS. And in APAS we have courses on mental disability. So, I'm going to talk a little about this course. We are learning a lot of interesting things. The last time we talked about Down's syndrome and autism, there are so many other mental disabilities that are more or less well known.

GaiaBenoist

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurele sellier Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:26 am

I have chosen to talk about about mental illness. You can be born with mental illness, like the down syndrome or you can grow mental illness with age, like Alzheimer. Which consists of partial or total memory loss. for example, alzeimher is not when you forget where you put your key, but when you no longer know what they are for

Aurele sellier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down