UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic of french cup

2 posters

Go down

Magic of french cup Empty Magic of french cup

Post by Ludovic GIBOULOT Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Tomorow, i want to angoulême for referee a football young french cup. It was a 16th finals of this cup oppose to Angoulême against Linas Monthléry (a team from paris). This team of Linas goal a first goal on 1 min and 36 second. After angoulême egal this goal just before halftime. The return of locker room Angoulême goals!!! Publics are very exiting and calification is almost in the pocket but Linas at 20 min of the end score on penalty. tension and exitation plane on the stade... And on 88 min of this greatest match in 3 passes a number 8 of Linas shoot a center for his partner, the number 11 who goals of his head in ths goal of Angoulême. At the end of this match public aplaused young actor. Player them take hight five. I juste see a greatest match tomorow and for me a magic of cup is very exiting and it's a real pleasure for me of refered this match.

Ludovic GIBOULOT

Back to top Go down

Magic of french cup Empty Re: Magic of french cup

Post by Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:38 pm

The cup is great.

Are the players better or worse to referee in a cup game?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludovic GIBOULOT Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:12 pm

I just a line referee for outside and any fault but a referee on the field are a better of his generation for refered in this lap of the cup. I'm not a loser but my level just good not perfectly it's just a start of my adventure to be referee. Surprised

Ludovic GIBOULOT

Back to top Go down

Magic of french cup Empty on this weekend

Post by Ludovic GIBOULOT Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:19 pm

This weekend, my brother was sick my sister was sick then i play PS3 all my weekend. And i going on Rochefort for a little match of adult in PH (honnor promotion) and i was a line referee it was a tension matches with waste technical game and player.

Ludovic GIBOULOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludovic GIBOULOT Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:55 pm

My week are so very nice i eat lot of pancake and i watch film and watch french team Win the worldchampionship congratulations for this greatest team.
In rugby La Rochelle Win against Clermont ferrant and mark point à 1 minute of end.

Ludovic GIBOULOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down