UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 - Education, Exams and tests

+8
Lucie Proux
Mathis
Julie TORRIANI
Coline Thouvenin
Anthony Lopez
Vincent CHOLLET
Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Week 7 - Education, Exams and tests Empty Week 7 - Education, Exams and tests

Post by Admin Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:50 pm

What do you think about the French Education system and especially the way it evaluates you and orients you for your future?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Education, Exams and tests Empty Re: Week 7 - Education, Exams and tests

Post by Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:12 am

In my opinion the French Education system I lived was pretty nice cause It could formed different types of students : "Scientifics, Economists, ..."
The positives points were the creation of an identity for each section.
Nowadays the system has been reformed.
Yet in French Highschool students had to choose a speciallity that will influence their future orientation and most of them are to young and unfledged.
The old system hasn't all this possibilities, that's so disturbing !

Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Education, Exams and tests Empty Re: Week 7 - Education, Exams and tests

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:47 pm

My opinion on the French education system is a big one. For my part when I had in mind to do STAPS, it was just necessary to have a baccalaureate that is a professional baccalaureate, technological or general because it was on draw. So I chose to do a STI2D baccalaureate. But during my year of terminal, was no longer draw but on record, which irritated me a bit because I was not a priority unlike the tray S, ES or L. But now the system to still change since all these bins no longer exist and students spend more material than us first.

Vincent CHOLLET

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:40 am

My opinion on education in France is that it is structured, but a gap between high achievers and those in difficulty is important.These difficulties can be related to the social environment in which these students evolve. And these students are therefore left out early in their schooling and will be complicated to recover afterwards, they will be redirected to rather short studies with a necessary level of education adapted to their difficulties, instead of trying to help them and take them to more comprehensive. Whereas, on the contrary, for students in academic success, we will put everything in place so that they succeed and reach a higher level of education. So the choice of our studies does not always come from a desire, but rather something that is imposed on us unconsciously.

Anthony Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Coline Thouvenin Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:43 pm

I think that the French education system should take exemple on the German education system because the german have classes in the morning and play sports in the afternoon. In my opinion, students are more attentive in the morning than in the afternoon.
Moreover, I think that students are not fully aware of all possibilities for their future.

Coline Thouvenin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie TORRIANI Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:12 am

I think that the French educational system is not performing well. We work in high school 36 hours a week in classes of 35. On the way home there are homework and revisions. However, we would have to work in smaller groups, which would allow us to be more efficient and work less time. Sports activities could be done in the afternoon, which would increase attention and reduce stress.

Julie TORRIANI

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:21 pm

I think that the french education is both good and both bad. Indeed, I think that the ratings (on /20) are good because they make it possible to confront the reality and to have an exact idea of ​​the level to which we are. I personally think that the conpétences or "green dots or red dots" are stupid and pass the children for babies.
However, I think that French schedules are poorly organized and that we should start school early and finish earlier, taking inspiration from the German model.

Mathis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:03 pm

I don’t like this education system.
I think we should do what our neighbouring countries do, and do classes in the morning because we have a better concentration.
And in the afternoon only physical activities.
The French system is bad and does not seek to put students in the best conditions.
When you have eight or nine hours of classes a day, it is impossible to perform all the time.

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardoux Emma Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:44 pm

In my opinion the French school is one of the most thanks to is demand, it is recognized in all the world. But they are a lot of mistake in it, the first one is the number of hours than children have to sit on a chair, it is very long. An the second one is that for learnt another langage, french education are very bad because it focus on writing, understanding and listening but really is speaking. They are a problem on the pedagogical method.

Pardoux Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur.Crovisier Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:34 pm

At first, the results obtained in the international rankings are far below what could be expected from France. It is very far from the ideal of which this country dreams, in spite of significant efforts like the time that the French young people spend in class and the early age at which they are sent there. In addition, the initial training is too academic it would take more practice.

Arthur.Crovisier

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:18 pm

For me, the french education system is not perfect, whe have a lot to learn from other countries. In first, work only in the morning and to do sports in the afternoon would be more productive. More to learn better it would be necessary to advance some technique, while decreasing the number of students per class.

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien blum Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:46 am

French educations system doesn't take the right way to improve his students abilities. This system put a real discriminations between his users :students. Thos who know how to work because of their situation are way better than the others

Aurélien blum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum