UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XMas Holiday

2 posters

Go down

XMas Holiday  Empty XMas Holiday

Post by SALMA FARES Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I spent my holidays in a beautiful city in the South West of France....... Marmande lollll, i spent my holidays eating cake and watching netflix series (in english off curse) , so i write this topic to know if your holidays was better than mine Laughing Laughing. And to know if jhon has spent this holidays with his mother or with molly Laughing Laughing

Happy New year by the way geek flower afro
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

XMas Holiday  Empty Re: XMas Holiday

Post by SALMA FARES Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:44 pm

i have written xmas holiday without an S i am sorry lol! lol! lol! lol!
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Hi Salma,

I just wrote about my Christmas in another thread. I hope you don't mind me copy and pasting.

Christmas. I finished marking M1 work after the speed defence and finished Staps marking the first weekend then started to relax which as always meant I was attacked by a virus and I've been ill ever since the 23rd December. I survived Christmas eve and Christmas day as my son and his partner stayed with us and then had to survive 3 days in Perigueux with my daughter her partner and their 2 children (plus my wife and Molly and Scruff). I enjoyed it but I'm not sure how I managed to stay alive spending the day in the cold outdoors even if Perigueux is a very nice city.

Christmas day my wife cooked a wonderful meal centred around the goose that I plucked (did I tell you that story?) We didn't watch TV but played cards with the kids. In Perigueux we had a poor meal at an Indian restaurant and a great but expensive meal at a chic French restaurant. took the girls to the fun fair and the ice skating, watched an old movie (a bit like Mary Poppins) and played games that the girls had got for Christmas - hungry hippos and croque carotte. Then came home and tried to sleep the illness away before preparing for STAPS yesterday.

So Salma, I didn't see my mother, but I saw a son, a daughter and 2 granddaughters and spent every day cuddling Molly. She missed me yesterday and this morning when I had to go to STAPS.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum