UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell about your holidays

+22
Alexis Mignonneaud
Beau Arnaud
emma.arcelin
Julie Priou
Oliver.delaistre
Darius Valente 1
leonie richard
Akemi Sebire
Ellyn
Florent D
François Matteo
Dorian MIMAUD
Antoine P
bryan bichot
Emilien
Mathias
Paul
Maxime ROB
Kyllian
thomas le démon
matisse le mao
Fany Parlange
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tell about your holidays Empty Tell about your holidays

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:04 am

In my holidays I worked in a restaurant as a barmaid for 4 months. I also made the room but i don't like this. I gained experience jocolor
I had a good team and a good atmosphere.

Last edited by Fany Parlange on Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tell about your holidays Empty Re: Tell about your holidays

Post by matisse le mao Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:11 am

During my summer vacation, I worked for 2 months at the beach as lifeguards but unfortunately I had no injuries on my beach. I also went on vacation with my friends to Barcelona for 1 week where I partied and drank a lot of alcohol.

matisse le mao

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:12 am

My holidays started in August because I worked the whole summer. The first week, I went to Mimizan for 1 week with my family and when i went back, I went to Spain with my 3 homies, more particulary in Lloret del mar. bounce

thomas le démon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyllian Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:14 am

So during my holidays i worked in restaurant at Fouras for 3 months. I was barman and i worked during 5 day on 7. After i go to hossegor during 3 day and i come back to home for my back school.

Kyllian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime ROB Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:16 am

My holidays started in July 'cause I worked all May and June. After all I went in Hossegor with my friends for a week, that was insane. After that I spend all the rest of my holidays in La Rochelle (the city who won the Champions Cup).

Maxime ROB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:24 am

To begin my holydays i worked in the restaurant of my haunt and uncle for july. in august i went to spain to Spain with my g Thomas. Its was really funny and we enjoyed. For the end of the of the summer i went back to football training

Paul

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:30 am

I work from may to august...I don't have many holidays but my job was very funny and now I'm rich person.
I work every sunday of july and august so sometimes was difficult after the saturday night party...It's good to be again in Angouleme and Let's go for a new year

Mathias

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:36 am

In my holidays I worked in the vines for one month and a half. After that I rested the rest of the Holidays. I went to Toulouse and Ile d'Oléron to see my familly.

Emilien

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan bichot Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:38 am

During my holidays, i do lot's of thing. During june, i made all shop for the BDE STAPS Angoulême because i'm the  Vice President of the shop, so i'm charge of him. i meet lot of friends, and i began to work in school surfing at the 1 july. Principally i rented surf board for people, and when i finished my work i can play surfing if i'm not tired. i made myself one sprain on my wrist but i can survive for this year.

bryan bichot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine P Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:44 am

In my holidays I worked in an animation center for children of seven years old. After working, I went in the SouthWest of France, in Mimizan or Saint Jean de Luz. In the last week of holidays, I went In Spain with my family to help my sister to relocate.

Antoine P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:53 am

During my holidays, I went to Alpes to do cyclism with my father but we are a real champion with my father so at the top of the mountain we didn't drunk Coca-Cola or water we drunk beer. We did Alpes d'Huez, Galibier but before we did Lautaret and we finished with the easiest who is La Croix de Fer.
After the Alpes I prepared the next season with the rugby team and after 3 week of training I thought I was in an athletics club since we were just running.

Dorian MIMAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by François Matteo Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:03 pm

During my holidays, I went tothe south of Portugal next to Lisbonne for 1 week with my friends. After that I worked in a cold room during 2 month for my school years and for paying my car. The time of a weekend I went to the super sevens of La Rochelle which is a rugby competition where the pros compete at 7 on a whole ground.

François Matteo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tell about your holidays Empty My holiday

Post by Florent D Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:37 pm

During this holiday I practiced et I training other people so I have my degree for training (federal trainer). And I help my mother in her job. She remake the chair so I remove the old tissue and my mother remake the chair. But I have other evenement in my holiday but it's not enjoy to talk and broke the atmosphere.

Florent D

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellyn Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:46 pm

During the first two months of vacation I did nothing in particular. I worked for a month with Ivorian and Albanian refugees to get their papers, do activities (swimming, drawing...). With my colleagues we even taught them to swim and we made them do lots of activities.

Ellyn

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tell about your holidays Empty Tell about your hollidays

Post by Akemi Sebire Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:38 am

I just worked in a gourmet restaurant in Britanny for 3 and a half months. I was a waitress and i sometimes helped in the kitchen. I was able to go to the beach when I has a break, but it was rare. So, i didn't have a vacation this summer.

Akemi Sebire

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by leonie richard Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:28 pm

During my holidays, I worked for two months in an agricultural cooperative. In August, I went to Toulouse for a week for my cousin's birthday.

leonie richard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Valente 1 Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:05 pm

During my holidays I started by working one mont in vines with my former classmate Jordan. Then I worked for a month in an interim company. After I went to Cauterets with friends for a week and I went to Portugal in Aveiro for two weeks. For the end of my holidays I stayed in Angouleme and I was going out with my friends to make Basketball and other activities.

Darius Valente 1

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver.delaistre Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:06 pm

During these vacations, I went to Chile to work in a hotel as a receptionnist through an online woofing system. It was a kitesurf resort near La Serena located in the south of Santiago.
While I was working, I took advantage to visit Santiago and Valparaiso, the Pablo Neruda's city.
Then I came back to Angoulême and work as lifeguard in Nautilis.

Oliver.delaistre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Priou Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:59 pm

In June, I went to Corsica to do a trekking with my cousin during seven days. It was very great and I learned lots of things about me, other people, and nature. After, My two best friends came to me in Corsica and we spent a week's vacation next to the sea.
During July and August I worked as a lifeguard on the beach of Pontaillac with five coworkers. I slept all summer at a campsite and I did parties with my friends. It was very cool !

Julie Priou

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by emma.arcelin Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:50 pm

During my holidays, I went on holiday for a week with my friends in St Jean de Monts. Then I went to Valencia in Spain with my boyfriend. In July and August, I worked at Intersport on the island of Oleron and went to the beach.

emma.arcelin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tell about your holidays Empty My holidays

Post by Beau Arnaud Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:52 pm

My holidays started in May with a short campsite trip to Biscarosse with friends to surf. Then in June I went to the Alps to go downhill biking. During the months of July and August, I worked at La Palmyre in a big campsite as a lifeguard. I took the opportunity to enjoy the coast by going to the beach.

Beau Arnaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tell about your holidays Empty Holidays

Post by Alexis Mignonneaud Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:33 am

During my holidays I worked in the vine with friends for 1 month. Then during the month of July I went on vacation with my family on the west coast. Finally with classmates we went to Bretagne to organize the Ultra Marin, an event of several races including trails of 170km. Some person are crazy !!!!

Alexis Mignonneaud

Back to top Go down

Tell about your holidays Empty Holiday

Post by Hugo sauvey Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:16 am

I just do vignes and go in royan with friends during august, do lot of sport and party with friends.

Hugo sauvey

Back to top Go down

Tell about your holidays Empty Tell me about your vacations

Post by florianballet Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:52 am

This summer I was in Grecee with my girlfriend, that was very fun, the water was clear and very blue, and we gone to the Balos's lagon, this Lagon is in the top 5 of lagon in the world. When I came back in France I gone in Bretagne to organize the "ultra marin" with my friends Alexis, Hugo, Marceau, Mathis and Océane. The trail during 3 days and there was 5 races, 29km Nordic Runs, 36km, 69km, 100km and the biggest race 176 km around the "Golf du Morbihan" ! That was an amazing experience. In July I trained everyday for the basketball, I try to improve my game, my handle, my jump shoot at 3, and my speed because I m point guard. I trainning hard every day to do the best of my self this saison. At this end of the summer I worked 3 weeks at Nautilis. Very Happy

florianballet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Dupas Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:30 pm

during my holidays, I worked with my father in the field of viticulture, in which I carried out the lifting of vines. After finishing the lifting of vines with my father, I went to work for another private individual who was also a winegrower, to carry out more lifting of vines. Finally, after the lifting season ended, I went to work for 1 month at the agricultural cooperative next to my house, to weigh the tractor trailers that were delivering the cereals. To end my vacation in August, I didn't move too much, I only went to the island of Oleron for 4 days.

Théo Dupas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next