UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maturity in university

+26
lucile.baptiste
LixCorentin
Zachary Digeos
elodie vaz
Kévin Forestier
thomasperot
Corentin Cédat
Dousset Emmanuel
fbourdet
Jany Mainguet
Bonin Guillaume
BIRAGHI Ugo
Hugo Daunas
Tom Mainguenaud
EmmaGym
Thomasbellin
Yann BENOIST
barbotinpaul
ferchaud flavien
GUERILLOT Lucas
Kilian Le Mellay
HAQUET Virgile
Joris
angibaud arnaud
deniaud hugo
Pierre Ronzier
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maturity in university - Page 2 Empty Re: Maturity in university

Post by lucile.baptiste Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:33 pm

Hi John!
The maturity... (For me the maturity this is what some people don't have). We all have a different maturity, and we can develop different mentalities. It's with the experiences that we have from our birth to now that we develop maturity. It's step back, help others, to act, understand etc... I don't know what else to say about maturity, however it is the first subject that interests me of the year.

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:57 am

Hello John! I'm sorry I forgot to write about this subject because for me maturity and university are two words, they can't really go together.. For me at the university we must be autonomous.. but a lot of students aren't. Sometimes it's funny, laugh with this persons, but at some point, I like when people are serious. Maturity is difficult to define, but it's proven by actions and behaviors. For advance in life, we could be mature, we are not childrens.

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:45 pm

Nowaday maturity's the principal subject at school with bullying . But we're going to talk for university such as STAPS for exemple. Sometimes people get responsability of 18 years old and here we are to drink at every weeks for get drunked and enjoy myself for night party , night club to meet girls and friends. But monday its time to works and stop doing shit . Make your homework Smile

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Post by Romann Dieumegard Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:53 pm

Maturity is a thing at the same time essential and plural but we would like not to have it while growing up unfortunately it is my opinion after others flourish and other not, people will never know maturity haha ​​and it's not worse we can envy them sometimes, others are mature when they share things, I think for my part that each one has his maturity and each one chooses to exploit it by their advanced in the future, d 'other people living in the present moment by putting their maturity aside for the better benefit of others forget it over time ... we have given millions of examples each to this perception and each one chooses his own delimitation on this own maturity. Otherwise For maturity at university everyone does what they want haha ​​we have nothing to judge the maturity of each.

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:20 pm

hi john,

Regarding maturity since I have been in the faculty I feel it is happening more and more at the end of the year, the implication in what I do and the goals that I set myself make me move forward. more and more and I like it

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2