UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel v DC

+17
Maëlle DUBOIS
Charloote NIORT
Adrien Sabourin
lucasanci
Thibaud Denis
clara ernesto
Ropied
Chris Boutenet Lardy
Pierre-Louis
Swann Giraud
Théo P.
Théo Ben Saada
dmarti
lguilb04
Yoann SCHWARTZ
qguyet
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Marvel v DC  Empty Marvel v DC

Post by Admin Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:03 pm

Marvel v DC  2Q==

Marvel v DC  Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Wallpapers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Marvel v DC  Empty Marvel

Post by qguyet Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Marvel is a film franchise produced by Marvel Studios featuring comic book characters from the publisher Marvel Comics. Marvel Studios is owned by The Walt Disney Company. The films that are part of this shared universe are, originally, those starring The Avengers, a group of superheroes including Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America. The movie Iron Man, released in 2008, launched this universe1. The Guardians of the Galaxy movie, released in August 2014, is the first in which The Avengers do not appear, and almost all of them regroup in 2018 and 2019 in Avengers: Infinity War followed by Avengers: Endgame, which becomes the film most lucrative in the history of world cinema with revenues exceeding $ 2.798 billion.

qguyet

Back to top Go down

Marvel v DC  Empty Marvel and DC comics, Yoann SCHW

Post by Yoann SCHWARTZ Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:12 pm

First, I'm going to talk about marvel. Marvel is the cinematic universe Marvel is a film franchise produced by Marvel Studios featuring comic book characters from the publisher Marvel Comics. Marvel Studios is owned by The Walt Disney Company. They produced the following films "Black panthers", "Avengers", "Black widow" and many others.
Then I'm going to talk about DC comics. DC Comics is one of the leading American comic book publishers. DC Comics is part of the WarnerMedia conglomerate. They produced films such as "Batman vs Superman", "Batman" and "Green Lantern"

Yoann SCHWARTZ

Back to top Go down

Marvel v DC  Empty Marvel v DC

Post by lguilb04 Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:37 pm

I would be happy to write my opinion on marvels and DC.... I know absolutely nothing about it. So I did some research because I wouldn’t have anything to say except to say that Stars Wars is a marvel. Very Happy
I now know that DC means "Detective Comics" and they were also “diverted” from their original meaning by Marvel Comics, to designate DC as the “Distinguished Competition”. These are fantastic movies or superheroes.
Marvel Comics is one of the leading American comic book publishers. The cult films are Spider-Man, X-men, Captain America, or even Iron Man. Most of these characters evolve in the same fictional world called "Marvel Universe". In 2014, Marvel Comics is the first publisher ahead of DC Comics. So there is competition between the two. I haven’t seen any of the films mentioned before, so maybe I’ll look at some of them to make a culture about marvels and DC. lol!

lguilb04

Back to top Go down

Marvel v DC  Empty Re: Marvel v DC

Post by dmarti Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:03 pm

If for several decades, the competition remains fierce. Marvel, however, seems to have regained the advantage. Betting, over and over, on the humour initiated by Stan Lee, as much on the action and the spectacular, The Avengers (2012), their sequels and the episodes devoted to a single character (from Thor to Captain America, via Black Panther or the recent Captain Marvel) follow the triumphs. At DC, from Batman vs Superman to Justice League or Aquaman, everything seems to be heavier, lacking inspiration.

dmarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Ben Saada Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:10 am

On the planet of superheroes, it's always the cold war. A world divided into two great powers: Marvel and DC (Detective Comics). Seen from afar, these American giants look alike but are very different. First of all DC is the eldest (1934) while Marvel arrives 5 years later. Then follows a war of tape designed at the outset and which continues today in the cinema. But in my opinion today it is Marvel who has a great advantage with more charismatic actors such as Robert Downey Junior (iron man) or Scarlett Johansson, moreover Marvel stands out for its humorous touch with no more heroes perfect but which seem more human.

Théo Ben Saada

Back to top Go down

Marvel v DC  Empty Marvel Vs DC - Théo P.

Post by Théo P. Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:56 pm

Having a competition between DC and Marvel was a good thing for movie lovers. They will always do what it takes to get the best movie and get the most fans. It's cool because you can be a fan of neither studio and just enjoy their movies, without denigrating or having a negative attitude towards the other community.

Théo P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:41 am

Marvel or DC ? I Don't know.
Indeed, I'm not really a fan of one or the other, I just looked some films who looked cool at the cinema, but I never pay attention if it's a Marvel or a DC. I seen every Avengers because there are a lot of actions, and there is a great history with emblematic personnages such as Iron Man or Thor, but I also seen Aquaman, or Batman The Dark knight Rises, and they are very cool too.
So, if I have to make a choice, I choose Marvel, but in my opinion both of them Don't arrive has the anckle of an univers such as Harry Potter or Star Wars.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:15 pm

Marvel vs DC Comics ? An endless debate amongst comic books fans. The heavy and dark atmosphere of DC Comics seems to be in conflict with the much lighter scenes of the Marvel Universe, both in the comic books and the movies. In my opinion, one can enjoy both sides. Both Marvel and DC give to the spectator (or to the reader) an immersive atmosphere. It appears to me that the DC universe depicts more insane characters such as the Joker or even Bruce Wayne. Finally, fans can find similarities between the two giants. The Arrow (Oliver Queen) in DC and Hawkeye (Clint Barton) in Marvel are both bowmen. It is the same for the Flash (Barry Allen) in DC and Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) in Marvel who are both fast runners, for example.

Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

Marvel v DC  Empty Chris Marvel VS DC

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:22 am

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is a film franchise produced by Marvel Studios, the most famous characters in the marvel universe are Iron Man, Captain America or the Hulk.
The DC Comics were created in 1934 by Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson. The most famous characters are Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash.
But for me between these two companies, the best is Marvel because the characters and the movies are cooler

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ropied Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Marvel was started in 1939 by Martin Goodman under a number of corporations and imprints but now known as Timely Comics, and by 1951 had generally become known as Atlas Comics. The Marvel era began in 1961, the year that the company launched The Fantastic Four and other superhero titles created by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko and many others. The Marvel brand, which had been used over the years, was solidified as the company's primary brand. Marvel counts among its characters such well-known superheroes as Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Captain America ..
DC Comics is one of the largest and oldest American comic book companies. The majority of its publications take place within the fictional DC Universe and feature numerous culturally iconic heroic characters, most notably Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.
In my opinion, I much prefer Marvel to DC Comics because I have watched a lot of more of Marvel and I prefer the scenarios of Marvel.

Ropied

Back to top Go down

Post by clara ernesto Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:34 pm

The Marvel are films produced by Marvel Studios, they feature comic book characters from the publisher Marvel Comics
There is The Avengers, a group of superheroes including Iron Man, HULK, THOR, BLACK WIDOW, HAWKEYE and CAPTAIN AMERICA.
The first film released in 2008 is Iron Man. Almost all of the Marvel characters come together in 2018 and 2019 in Avengers: Infinity War followed by the most lucrative Avengers: Endgame in the history of world cinema, with revenues exceeding $ 2.798 billion.
I prefer Marvel to DC comics because I find better films with better stories, my favorite movie is The Avengers.

clara ernesto

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:24 pm

There’s a lot of debate between Marvel and DC comics, but I think everyone has different tastes.Personally I prefer Marvel to DC comics because I identify more with these heroes, I watched more movies.But I think that before it was the opposite when I was small I prefer DC due in part to the Justice League .We have to stop comparing them and be happy that there are 2 licenses like them that make us vibrate with their films.

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasanci Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:56 pm

Marvel Comics is the brand name and primary imprint of Marvel Worldwide Inc., formerly Marvel Publishing, Inc. and Marvel Comics Group, a publisher of American comic books and related media. In 2009, The Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Worldwide's parent company. DC Comics is one of the largest and oldest American comic book companies. The majority of its publications take place within the fictional DC Universe and feature numerous culturally iconic heroic characters, most notably Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, among many others. The universe also features well-known supervillains such as Lex Luthor, the Joker, Catwoman, and the Penguin.

lucasanci

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:36 pm

I knew DC Comics before Marvel but I prefer Marvel Studios. Twenty-three movies were aired by Marvel Studios versus 41 for DC comics. Marvel's flagship heroes are: Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, as well as the new spoiler following the death of Tony Stark aka Iron Man, Spider Man. The first cycle of Marvel decomposed in 4 phases stages different films to develop the main heroes, then, are found in 3 films (2+(1+1)) called Avengers, which is their team name. The main threat discovered in the films is extraterrestrial. The antagonist Thanos wants to wipe out half of the population of the universe with the 6 infinity stones. He'll get there at the end of the third Avengers movie. The main heroes then still alive will have to go back in time to prevent Thanos from carrying out his plan. Tony Stark will then have to sacrifice himself by using the stones because they are too powerful to eliminate Thanos and the threat he represents. Thor has become an alcoholic and spends his days with a raccoon, captain america goes back in the past to live her life, Bruce Banner lives his life with Natacha Romanoff and all the pressure is back on the shoulders of a poor little high school boy named Peter Parker aka Spider Man.

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charloote NIORT Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Marvels correspond to a universe shared between several Films, so they are part of the same universeAmong the characters owned by Marvel are the famous Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Daredevil Wolverine and many others. Most of these characters evolve and interact in the same fictional world called the Marvel Universe. In fact, marvel strudio features comic book characters from publisher Marvel Comics. These stories of super heroes that evolves in a fantasy world attracts a lot of people with in 2019, twenty-three films have been released in theaters, racking up more than 25.585 billion dollars in worldwide receipts

Charloote NIORT

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëlle DUBOIS Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:58 pm

The Marvel universe originates from the United States, it contains 23 films, these films highlight superheroes. The most famous films in this universe are Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Avengers ...
Thanks to the release of most films in theaters, there has been a revenue of more than 25 billion dollars.
DC is also originally from the United States, many films and series have been released.
I watched more DC movies than Marvel but I like both

Maëlle DUBOIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouviala Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:39 am

Marvel and Dc are both franchising two superheroes. Since their beginnings with comics, since then there has always been some competition between the two franchises. On the side of dc we have: Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman and on the side of marvel we have: Ironman, Captain américa, thor and many others. But the best of the two remains marvelous thanks to his films which work enormously like for example the Avengers.

Bouviala

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:37 pm

Marvel is a giant of superheroes!!! Among the characters owned by Marvel are the famous Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Daredevil, Wolverine and many others. The founder is Martin Goodman and the head office is located in New York, USA. On August 31, 2009, Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment for $4 billion. A lot of things are related to Marvel, there are movies, comics, games, action figures and much more.

Alexia Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:49 am

On the planet of superheroes, it's still the Cold War. A world divided into two great powers, Marvel and DC... Founded in 1934, DC is the eldest, when Marvel (originally Timely Comics) arrives only five years later, in 1939. DC starts off strong with Superman (1938) and then Batman the following year. The Marvel side of the business was a bit behind, despite the immediate success of Captain America, the ultimate war hero, created in 1940. Since then, however, Marvel seems to regain the advantage, with more humane characters.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Marvel v DC  Empty Marvel

Post by Emma LUGOL Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:33 pm

At first, Marvel is an American comic book publishing house. Marvel’s characters include the famous Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Daredevil, Wolverine and many others. Most of these characters evolve and interact in the same fictional world called Marvel Universe. It is thanks to the many Marvel films that superheroes have become more and more famous in the world, the films show powerful, courageous and valiant heroes made to fight evil and help poor citizens. The films have gotten so big, that films that bring together all the Marvel superheroes have been invented, The Avengers. The greatest enemy is Thor whom they fought throughout the Avengers saga.

Emma LUGOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down