UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 - Movies

+4
SERE Hugo
Marion Cousin
GENTILHOMME Benjamin
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Week 3  - Movies Empty Week 3 - Movies

Post by Admin Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Your favourite film, Actor, director. A film you hate... whatever you want
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3  - Movies Empty Marvel movies

Post by GENTILHOMME Benjamin Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Marvel is one of the largest company worldwide. It is especially the main US publisher drawn band called "Comic Books". But nowadays, in Europe, is known for Marvel blocksbusters and no fewer than 5,000 heroes. Among the characters owned by Marvel are the famous Iron Man (the best), Spider-Man, X-Men, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Ghost Rider and many others. However there have not as heroes, there also as the "villains" like Ultron, The Green Goblin or Red Skull. Most of these characters evolve in the same fictional world called Marvel Universe.

Since 2009, the Marvel company belongs to The Walt Disney Company.
The character (real) emblematic of the company Marvel's Stan Lee. It appears in every film as "guest".

Marvel cinematic universe is also my favorite. The biggest Marvel rival is DC Comics with particular character like Batman and Superman.

GENTILHOMME Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Week 3  - Movies Empty Re: Week 3 - Movies

Post by Admin Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:50 pm

I love Marvel films but my favourite character is DC's Batman.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3  - Movies Empty MOVIES

Post by Marion Cousin Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:32 pm

So, I will talk to you about the fellow topic which is « movies ».
Firstly, we had to know that it exists different types of movies : horror movies, action movies, heroic movies, funny movies... Different styles of movies are created in order to satisfying the tastes of each one.
Futhermore, each years is organised the Cannes festival which is an international cinema festival. It takes place during 12 days and during these days, a jury choose the best film, the best actor and actress, the best filmmaker and many others prizes are awarded.

Marion Cousin

Back to top Go down

Post by SERE Hugo Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Movies: Star Wars

Stars Wars it's book wrote of science fiction by Georges Lucas and finished in big universe wich 6 movies Georges Lucas appeared in this odre 4,5,6,1,2 and 3, one movie by Jeffrey Jacob Abrams, it's the rest of hexalogie.
But we are not lost here, in twenty seventeen we will have Star Wars 8 and Star Wars: Rogue one, it's story that goes on between Star Wars 3 and 4.
The story of this universe (universe not exactly of movies): it's the conflit between the jedi, knight of highly-rated bright of the strength and the sith, knight of highly-rated dark of the strength. This conflit is in team with battle of liht saber and strength, the strength is power of universe a flow among which each has more or less the control of it.just this is fantastic, incredible.

SERE Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Erwan Granger Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:08 am

I will talk about my favourite movie : Fury
The principal actor is Brad Pitt who plays Dan "Wardaddy" Collier a Sergent Chef of American Army.
The movie is inspired by a true story happens during the WWII about americans soldiers and the fierce resistance they faced in Germany after the general mobilization declared by Hitler.
At the end, Don and his companions die after having fought to protect a strategic location alone in their tank against one SS regiment. The young soldier Norman Ellison played by Logan Lerman get out unscathed and is rescued by a German soldier who ignores leaving him for dead.
It's my favourite movie because I like the history about the WWII and it's interesting to know who did fight for our freedom.

Erwan Granger

Back to top Go down

Week 3  - Movies Empty Movies

Post by RICHARDGuillaume Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm

I don't realy have a favourite movie, but i adore the actions movies like fast & furious or the horror movies. I appreciat a lot the last mad max, because there is a action all along the movie. I like when there are a fighting.

RICHARDGuillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by bforgero Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:59 pm

my favorite movie Invictus, it tells the story of South Africa's president is Nelson Mandela. Throughout the film we see that it supports his country in rugby. This is a true story, for me it is a lesson of life, a source of motivation.
My favorite actor is Vin Diesel for all the fast and furious that he turn but to the man who is out of the screens.

bforgero

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuela Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:46 am

I love action movies and dramatic movies. One of my favorites films is " Now is good". Now is good is a British drama film directed by Ol Parker. The film, which stars Dakota Fanning, Jeremy Irvine and Paddy Considine, centres on Tessa, a girl who is dying of leukaemia and tries to enjoy her remaining life as much as she possibly can. A classic scenario but Ol Parker realised it very well. It's a very moving movie with very charming actors and who make cry.

Manuela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down