UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W6 Injuries

+19
moreau julien
Pitat
Océane Martin
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Clementrodrigues
Sandro Appiotti
Benjamin Paultes
Julien DAVID
Grandidier lilian
Jason-dmt
nicolasrenaudon
Antoine PERAUD
sriffa01
Gaël
Hugo Seugnet
Marion Gilet
emma bony
Gaëtan Debien
Admin
23 posters

Go down

S2 W6 Injuries Empty S2 W6 Injuries

Post by Admin Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:37 am

yours , other peoples, recuperation, operations, doctors ....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W6 Injuries Empty Re: S2 W6 Injuries

Post by Gaëtan Debien Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:17 pm

This moment, I am injured. I have a pain in my right shoulder but to improve my level I must continue to juggle. Moreover, I have an ankle sprain. I did this sprain one month ago. The night, with my friends, we do gymnastic in a park. But the floor was slippery and when I have done a hand jump, I twisted my ankle. To finish, I was hurted by a spear throwing the last week.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:07 pm

Watch this guy's flexibility!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:05 pm

when I hear the word injury I think of a scene when I was little. I had just turned six and my parents decided to take me and my twin brother for a walk on the beach! there were rocks and my father decides to go over to see what is going on. So we all follow it and these rocks which were super slippery sheltered oysters, at my uncertain balance I fell on the shells. Only the oysters are as sharp as glass. I opened my leg in two places, I was bleeding a lot. My father made a tourniquet with what he had on hand and I came home with a bloody leg. Courageous and strong, I didn't even get treated at the hospital when my injury still deserved points. Today I have a scar left as a mark.
Another time, where I was walking in my garden, I stepped on a board or a nail overwhelmed by it so I stuck it in my foot.I have another anecdote, the day before the return to STAPS in L1, which was also the day of my birthday, I broke my foot while playing football. There was a hole on the ground and my foot buried in it and cracked, resulting in a broken foot! The recovery was long over two months it was extended because despite the injury I continued to play sports and to lean on my foot which postponed the repair of the bone.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Injuries are unfortunately frequent in the environment where we are. Because of the frequency of sports we do per week. Right now my left shin hurts and it's because of the time I spent training on the athletics stadium. Every evening from Monday to Thursday I train for 2 hours and sometimes I only work on my running technique. These sessions are painful because I have to hit the ground a lot and it hurts because of periostitis. To pass this you usually have to stop a little, but this is complicated because it cuts the preparation for the athletics season.

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:21 pm

when I was Young, probably 14 years old. I broken my knee, anterior ligament. So I was no longer able to do sports for 2 years. Doctors don't wanted to operate me, so I have done 6 month of rééducation before the opération. I could practiced some sport like swiming, or running and biking. when it was possible to operate my leg, I passed Six months of rééducations before practiced sports. Two years later, I can practice volley-ball without problems or injuries

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:24 pm

Since I was little I had few injuries, the only ones I had were contact and not muscle injuries. The problem is I don’t take the time to heal myself.
To avoid muscle injuries, you must drink a lot of water, eat several times during the day, think about recovery which is very important, have a regular and sufficient sleep and perform a good progressive warm-up.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm

In the sport I play, which is rugby, the frequency of injuries is quite high. Indeed, because of the many contacts that there are, many players get injured. Obviously I am one of those players who is a victim of these contacts. When I was 15 years old and I still play in youth rugby, towards the end of the game I took the ball and when I was tackled my knee started to rotate and my kneecap went out of its axis. Because of this injury I didn't play rugby for 2 months. In addition to this injury I had a dislocation of the shoulder at the beginning of the year after a veneer on my part. Despite these injuries I can't stop playing rugby.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:20 pm

I will explain you my first injury. It was 3 years ago, when i skied for the first time. Before this accident, i had never been injured so i thought that it was impossible for me to be injured. So during my skiing day i practiced so much but i was not good. At the end of the day, personns in charge of the track said that we can't redo the track to the bottom because the buttocks will be stopped, so we had to turn during the track to take another track. At this moment i started my runway descent and i had to turn. At this moment a f...ing old lady made me a fishtail, and i had two choices: dodge her and go to the bottom of the track, and then stayed blocked because buttocks were stopped, or made a turn worthy of a pro skier to take the right track. I decided to take the second option, but with my high skiing level, I fell forward with my two skis that got stuck in the ground. At this moment i knew that my ankle had dance a salsa... So this is my first twisted ankle.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolasrenaudon Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:30 pm

This week, I chose to tell you about my first STAPS injury. Every years, the university organise an integration Day. This one takes place at the body of water Saint-Yriex. I remember like it was yesterday. Il was the 2th September 2018, at the end of morning at 11 o'clock. I practiced run and bike. It must do a run race, followed to a bike race (a tour of the water) and to finish an other run race. My injury was at the end of the bike race. I had gone around the water without any problem, and I was happy with myself that I thought I was fast. When I arrived to the place where bikes are placed, I wanted to win time taking off my helmet while I was still on my bike. Except that, ma right hand served to my helmet and the there to curb. So my left hand was on the front brake... And the terrain was bumpy. And me, I braked too hard with the front brake. so I did in a sun, I passed above y bike, and I fell on my elbow. At the time I didn't have too much pain, and I didn't want to give up. So I continued the race and I did the last running loop. Until then it was fine. Then it was lunch break and I got cold. And from that moment I really hurt my elbow, I couldn't do the afternoon activities ... So I went to see the firefighters who were at the lake. And they told me to go to the hospital to do X-rays, to see how my elbow was. In the end, I went there, and I had a broken elbow. So I was exempt from sports for a long time. I was really disgusted because it is a really silly wound, I did it after the third day of STAPS. And because of that, I couldn't pass my license which was the day after my accident because I was really in too much pain. I couldn't even live alone at my apartment, it was my parents who came to get me for lunch and dinner so that I could go back home because I couldn't do anything alone ...

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:11 pm

So, recently I've seen two injuries whose one of both was my nose and now i understand two things. Indeed, when a joint member or cartilage is get away of his origin axis, replace it fastiest that possible reduce the damage which it can do and in the same time doesn't hurt more cause the people still feel adrenaline's effect. Well, the last week-end, I went at Grand Slam of Judo in Paris and I saw an incredible injury, a knee's dislocation with certainly a cruciates ligaments' rupture. During the fight, the athlete made all his body's weight in his leg to do the opponent offensive off, however it was the weight of both who putting his knee to outside when his foot stand at floor. The scene was very impressive and difficult, his leg was almost at 90 degrees and at this moment a medical staff people took her in charge and tried during around 45s to replace the knee in his axis. Honnestly these several seconds were in my mind the time of 5 minutes so much the instant was heavy. I don't wish at anyone to have this injury cause it leave serious consequences.

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:11 pm

I did not have a serious injury (I touch wood) I had indelible wounds on my body with stitches at the elbow because I had dived from a rock one summer but there was a another rock where I dived .. and other stitches at my foot because of a soccer cleat.
Then the other injuries I had were only muscle with tears or contractures. Significant injuries can sometimes be overlooked, those are psychological injuries. Indeed these are forgotten but very difficult to fight with the elements of life that we live.

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:22 pm

I think we can say that it is lucky because my only injury was a sprained ankle, I think that injuries are very common in the world of sport because sport does not make the thought I think nevertheless that the pain hurts and that it often remains as a stress or as a memory that we want to avoid which creates a feeling of fear?

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:37 pm

The wound hurts. This is why, when you have an injury, you feel something painful. One day when I was 10 years old, I opened my head on granite in Bretagne. I hurt myself. I cried. Then they put staples on me to close the hole in my skull. This injury left me with a scar and a visible mental problem. The granite was beautiful.

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:52 pm

Since 2000, I have a lot of chance with this topic, I just have few little injuries... I touch a lot of wood...
My biggets memory about this comeback when I was 12, it was a friday night at the "BOOM" of my collège, I was the dancers of the school, so everybody tell me dance dance, and I have to say it was a good feeling... This night I test a tricks I haven't never test and there is water on the floor. So I broke my wrist. The problem arrived when the saturday I go to the hospital because the sunday I have a big tournament of football. So I represent la comedia del arte in the doctor room for avoid the plaster on my arm... I win and I play !!!

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementrodrigues Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:06 pm

I just broke both knees in 2 years twice in football and what my value 6 months for each knee but I'm glad I broke it because before I had osgoud disease and I had always bad but now I have no pain at all, it was bad for good
Clementrodrigues
Clementrodrigues

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:23 pm

Speaking of injuries, I currently have a large sprain which prevents me from playing sports for a long time unfortunately. However, I would not talk about how I got this injury. Often the most serious injuries are done in a very ridiculous way. They are generally due to muscle or mental fatigue so our body tells us to stop by "breaking". In sports, physical injuries penalize us a lot because our body is our work tool.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:33 pm

I sprained each ankle one time. The first time was at 12, I was in CREPS to Poitiers, to play basketball for 3 days with the best players of Poitou-Charentes, and the third day, my left ankle cracked under a bad reception. My right ankle was in volleyball at school, some years later. So, I also sprained my fingers, but I don't count anymore so it happened often. But recently, I had a luxation to my index finger (again basket) and I can't fold it since this accident!

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:46 pm

I never had a big injuries in my life. In my childhood, I fractured the little toe often and it's ridiculous lol. Second to that, recently i had a sprained elbow because of javelin throw it's so sad really. I never had operation or other. I'm solid like a block. I go to the osteopath twice in the year for my hold bones.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by moreau julien Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:39 pm

I've only had one injury in my life. It was last year; I broke my index finger during a volleyball game. My rehabilitation lasted 3 months, I almost lost the use of my finger. St Joseph's clinic had to bring in a doctor from England to make a prosthesis to help strengthen my finger.
I thought I was only going to catch up on sports, but two weeks before the exams I learned that I had to retake eight subjects.
PS: part of my story is a big joke.

moreau julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:42 pm

I think in terms of injuries I’ve always been lucky. And I think I can explain this for a number of reasons. First of all, I’ve been swimming since I was a kid, and as we know, it’s one of the least traumatic sports for joints. In addition, it allowed me to muscle each muscle group uniformly and so I did not have a weaker part of the body than the whole and then it allowed me to acquire a very great flexibility of the joints. But above all, what spared me injuries despite my intensive practice of sport is listening to my body and knowing how to take rest when it is necessary. As they say in French: "better to prevent than to cure". So I hope to continue to have this chance and especially it should be noted that swimming is really the best sport in the world, for all practices, all levels and at all ages!

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by TAMANG Andréas Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:42 am

I can't talk about physical injuries because I have never undergo one of them by sports activitie.
My only one was in November because of a car accident, I had muscular problems in the backside, it was a bit difficult to do Staps sports but I had my semester at the end so I am quite Happy.
I should take an appointment with an osteopath for a control but I am very busy

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 am

I have many injuries with football and all my injuries are in my anckle, I have sprain at the both anckles and at the left anckle, I have a bone contusion

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by victor bouveret Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:12 am

Injuries are unfortunately frequent in the environment where we are. Because of the frequency of sports we do per week. Right now my left shin hurts and it's because of the time I spent training on the athletics stadium. Every evening from Monday to Thursday I train for 2 hours and sometimes I only work on my running technique. These sessions are painful because I have to hit the ground a lot and it hurts because of periostitis. To pass this you usually have to stop a little, but this is complicated because it cuts the preparation for the athletics season.
Moreover; it's important to Don't be physical injured in Staps to be able to assist all the lessons and pass the grade. It's important to be safe in saps to complete the years and the two semester.

victor bouveret

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:38 pm

One day, at the age of my 10 years, during holidays with my family in Brittany, while waiting in a place, I sat on a chain which delimited a space, I left behind because I was swinging, I I opened my head on granite

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum