UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A Discussion 5.

+16
Nicolas Lionnais
Thomasbellin
Nathan Lavaud
ROUGIER17
Mathias Radon
Adrien ROY
lilian
Quentin Carre
Antoine CHABOT
Pannetier Jérémy
BOUILLON Paul
massé styven
Armand Gin
Aurélien Lechevalier
Nina Delagrange
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Group A Discussion 5. Empty Group A Discussion 5.

Post by Admin Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Injuries. I'm waiting to see if Antoine (and Laura Very Happy ) make an effort to write in this topic.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A Discussion 5. Empty Re: Group A Discussion 5.

Post by Nina Delagrange Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:18 pm

There are several types of injuries in two broad categories: physical or psychological or often called "soul injury". The first psychiatrist to work on it was John Pierrakos, followed by a work by Lise Bourdeau. There are therefore 5 soul wounds: rejection, abandonment, betrayal, humiliation, injustice. We all know these wounds in our life but often a wound is stronger in our life ...

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Group A Discussion 5. Empty Injuries

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Injuries are often due to external physical shock. For a contact sport, often athletes get injured. This may be caused by accidents, falls, hits, weapons, and other causes. risks are important for the rest of the athlete's career. Recently, we saw the defender of the France team missed the World Cup. Now, his international career is difficult to have some more. Injuries can be psychological because of a traumatic event. For the well-being, this suffering must be treated by a doctor

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand Gin Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi John ! I wanted to talk about this because I currently have a sprain. This is a little injury, I know but I'm not able to play basket ball because of it. The most sacred injury for me is a ligament rupture. This happens mostly on the knee and it takes you out of the court for 6 months (utopically).

Armand Gin

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:06 pm

hello John, the topic " injuris" isn't the topic who I would talke, but we are obliged. 2 yars ago I had 3 times hamstring injuries during 2 years I can't run like I wanted to run because I suffered. In my body hamstrings are my weakness and for one year every monday I work my hamstrings to be strong. For the moment a don't have problemes I hope that can continue like that. This time in gymnastique I did 3 times torn abdominal, it's so painful even I contract abdominals muscles.

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Hello,
Today I will speak about injuries in sport : Exercising is good for you, but sometimes you can injure yourself when you play sports or exercise. Accidents, poor training practices, or improper gear can cause them. Some people get hurt because they are not in shape. Not warming up or stretching enough can also lead to injuries.
The most common sports injuries are Sprains and strains ,Knee injuries, Swollen muscles, Achilles tendon injuries,Pain along the shin bone, Rotator cuff injuries, Fractures,Dislocations.
Thank you !

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:53 pm

The injuries in the life is a subject that most of us had been confronted… Any person like that and all the injuries takes times to be repaired. To get back after an injury, you need different things: be patient, taking your time, taking care of yourself and be positive ! The most important is to decrease at the maximum the consequences which can limited your mobility. An injury is a hard thing and it can stop a season or a life ! So, don’t take big risks in yourselves.. put that in a corner of your heads !

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi my favorite teacher... Smile
Today i'm going to talk about injuries. I think injuries are the most horrible things who was happened for an athlete. They can be short as just a sprain or very long as cruciate ligament where we need to stop sport during nearly 6 mont. But they can be too psychic injuries as burn out for exemple or like problem who cause damage in brain.
See you next time for learn english! Wink

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:10 am

Hello John,

During his career, the biggest fear of an athlete is to get hurt. Depending on the severity of the injury, the athlete may take a long time to return to his best or even never reach its full potential. When you seriously hurt you can be ijured much more often, such as basketball players after a sprain. Personally I practice the basket ball since 15 years and I’ve been hurt twice.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello, today I am going to share an experience that will traumatize me. A football player broke his arm because of me by falling to the ground. He had his arm back in the other direction. I wanted it for months.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi John,
The subject of this week is injuries. It's something that I hate (like when I'm sick also like this all week-end) because they stop me to go at the training. There are some sports which athletes are more exposed to these problems. Of course, I want to speak about the running where they are lot of impacts against the floor so it's difficult for the body to stay safe if the training isn't progressive in volume. Moreover, people who want to run should include in their training some core training to train their deep muscles. In cycling for example, it's harder to have an injurie because it's a sport worn without impact. That's it for today.
See you tomorrow to start the last week before holidays !!! Very Happy

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Group A Discussion 5. Empty homework

Post by Mathias Radon Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi mister,
This week the topic is "injuries". There are a very large topic and i choose to talk about injuries in sport. Injuries are very often in opposition sport like football, rugby or handball. For example, in worst division of football, many players do "assasin tackles". Also, i think there a less injuries if referees was more strict. After that, there are injuries in athletisme,.. It's more muscular injuries. To avoid injuries, it's necessary to take care of his body and know his own limits.

Mathias Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by ROUGIER17 Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:17 pm

I’m never break my arms or leg. Last year, I have sprain in volley-ball. Injuries in sport was terrible because you can not play your games, practice your sport. My mum tell me one day « Go tidy your bedroom ». This has nothing to do with but its funny. You can have moral injuries too. Its peraps most difficult to cure moral injuries about physical injuries. It’s possible to died about big injuries but it’s so hard. In football they is big hardcore injuries ! No its a joke.

ROUGIER17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Lavaud Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:51 pm

Hello john!
I think injuries in sport are the bad moment of sportman life it can be really difficult to become to your best level often when the articulation is touch.
I allready had an injuries when i was younger i breaks my arms in snowboard, i had a plaster during 3 month but nowadays i feel it sometimes when i use my right arms a lot because my bones was displaced when i broke it.

Nathan Lavaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasbellin Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:10 pm

hello John,
For me, the sportsman will always look for his limits, sometimes, often even in a strange closeness with the risk, Which often pulls injuries more or less serious at the physical and mental level.
In this logic, the injury is a part of the normal context of the sport. The injury marks a grateful stop point of the sports practice. She interrupts brutally the pleasure taken in this practice and imposes a reorganization of all which makes the relational field which built itself around the sport.
I can have this experience not long ago because I too injured myself but it is with a great pleasure that I be going to start again from this week.

Thomasbellin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 pm

I will talk about injuries.
Injuries are one of the worst things that can happen to an athlete. Injuries takes us away from the terrain and the action.
Watching these partners without being able to play is one of the worst feelings that an athlete can feel. Injury also distances us from performance. To prevent injury all the preparation work is important, the hygiene of life also.

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:44 am

Hello John,
I will talk to injuries today. For me, my biggest injury is a sprain last years. In one game, one player Walt on my sprain and i haved in this moment à big pain. After i haved more muscular injuries but it’s not serious. This injury that i don’t want is a rupture or breacking because it need a long time for reeducation. So, for limited injuries, you do respect your body. The recuperation is very important for limited the injuries.
Bye mister.

Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:38 am

Hi John,
Today i'm gonna to speak about injuries. Sport and injuries are two words that often go together. Most athletes have experienced an injury in their career that forced them to stop the sport for a few weeks or months.
Personally, I had a lot of injury during my growth, in 2014 following a violent contact, I had a fractured cartilage in the knee, which prevented me from playing sports for almost a whole year.
For an athlete injury is one of the worst things that can happen, I do not wish that to anyone.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:39 am

Hello John, so this week, the subject is injuries. I never had one so I won't be able to talk about the experience of having one. I think it's something which is really annoying because during the time of the injury, you can't do some sport. Always, in the first month of studying in staps, there's some people who get an injury, usually to an ankle, or to a wrist.

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:16 pm

Hello mister,
I haven't many things to tell about injuries because I hurt myself almost never. But, with some sports I make in Angoulême and the rugby in club i've got reasons to be hurt. In rugby, there are concussions almost some matches. Have a good night.

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down