UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technology

+19
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Pitat
emma bony
Jason-dmt
Marion Gilet
moreau julien
TIRET Cédric
Gaëtan Debien
Julien DAVID
sriffa01
Gaël
Hugo Seugnet
nicolasrenaudon
Grandidier lilian
Sandro Appiotti
Antoine PERAUD
victor bouveret
Mila Bodin
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Technology Empty Technology

Post by Admin Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:03 am

Jason is happy!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Technology Empty Re: Technology

Post by Mila Bodin Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:24 am

Technology has evolved a lot in a very short time. For example, there are no longer any corded house phones, or even more house phones, there are only very advanced mobile phones (a new foldable touchscreen smartphone has just been released). Technology is everywhere, in schools, hospitals, cars, homes, etc. We rely a lot on it, our data is quietly saved in the "cloud", until one day everything disappears and we crash.

Mila Bodin

Back to top Go down

Post by victor bouveret Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:26 am

Technology is omnipresent today in our lives. Phones, computer, connected watches, connected glasses, electronic cigarette, electronic book, autonomous cars, autonomous buses, autonomous trains and even sex robots !!!
This presence of technology can be very advantageous but we have to be also critical of this. Indeed, the emergence of artificial intelligence poses some ethical problems. Indeed, the question of liability in accidents, for example in an autonomous car, can be problematic. Is it most important to protect pedestrians or the driver at all costs? In certain situations, giving this choice to an artificial intelligence, which is ultimately only a program, is a risky bet.

victor bouveret

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:34 am

I want to talk about a type of technology that interests me so much. It's a huge project. I'm talking about cities of future. The main project is to create cities on the sea, because it's a large place that we don't use, and with the problem of place which will appears in the world, this project is really interseting. These "sea cities" are completely indepedents in water, electricity and logements will move like boats like a sort of lego city. Designs are beautiful and i hope i will get the chance to see this with my own eyes.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:36 pm

When I was child one of my favorite movie was "Real steel" it's the story of a men and his son, the father is an ex boxeman and they are in 2024 and the old boxe diseapper for the robot fighting.
So it's a love story between a father really nit present and a child passionnate about technology.
So the father learn how to fight to a robot who is a little human, it's a very good film and this can be realistic, it's not impossible to see this kind of show in 10 years.

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:47 pm

Technology can be seen under a positive or negative point. Technology continues to improve daily life, but it hinders certain factors. The technology with robots replaces humans in factories for example because they are more precise longer and faster. It is therefore a gain of money by taking away wages. But technology improves life with cars driving without expansive drivers, and other inventions. But similarly, screens are becoming ubiquitous in families with children who find themselves with increasingly younger screens.

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolasrenaudon Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:11 am

As of today, technology is a our daily life. In fact, this idea proves itself thanks to everyday devices as the aspirator, printer, coffee maker... Furthermore, the evolution of technology is marked by computers and portables. In fact, today we need them to live. Because for the job we need to send a document, complete a financial transaction and go faster than with paper. for those whom it concerns phones, this one can provoked addiction and dependance mostly to young people. To conclude, technology has helped us in our daily lives, however it has become too ingrained in our lives which has created addictions and too many addictions to it ...

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:50 pm

technology is a really large subject because it concern different thing of life. Technology to cook, to drive or to learn. Nowaday, people can't leave without technology, mobile or computer are essential to work or communicate. I think news technology are bad to social life, a lot of people don't know how to comunicate without phone so there are not a good link between Young people today.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:04 pm

New technologies have made progress in all disciplines. I find it interesting because we are saving time in factories and enterprises for production. However in some cases, machines and appliances will replace humans and create unemployment. Take the example of automatic cash registers in the supermarkets, with this appearance, jobs have been reduced and that doesn’t mean that automatic cash registers are faster and than the normal checkouts with staff.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:05 pm

Today, technology can be found everywhere, and I would like to talk to you about the technology found in sport. Because performance analysis is an important factor for coaches, the researchers then found technology to track it. If we take the example of rugby, players have little boxes on their backs that allow the coach to track their energy, their movement.... Thanks to this, sportsmen and women can adapt their training session and be as efficient as possible.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:29 pm

I think that technology is as beneficial as it is dangerous because indeed we can see the benefits it brings us but also all the bad points such as all the cancers which we know can be created by the waves of these new objects, but they can also be beneficial because technology allows us to spot ourselves even when we do not know or it can save lives with all new objects.

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:43 am

In the technology subject, I am interest by futur technology. I follow the Elon Musk's actuality and I find that his work is amazing (Enven if I don't like his personality). Between two cars, he searches to improve the humanity life. With his researchs, technology grows up and others scientifics are helped. He announces many projects like Neuralink, Hyperloop, Holographics gloves… However, a little part was made. So, people don't take him seriously. But, Elon has opened the door to others futurs scientifics and he is the president of SpaceX, PayPal and Tesla.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:49 pm

I think the technology is a big problem for us because now people are on their phone all the time, they prefer to speak with a person which is 500 kilometers than the person seated next to them. Moreover the technology take the place of the human in all work we can see that in sport to with the video. Consequently I'm not for the progress of the technology.

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by moreau julien Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Technologies are significant advances, allowing society to evolve towards a desirable future. These new developments are all aimed at improving daily life and living conditions for everyone by meeting the needs of our times.
Technology has greatly affected the field of sports. For example, watches connect that allow us to calculate our heart rate, or the distance travelled during exercise.
goal line technology in football has been an evolution that has been very beneficial for referees in the event of a dispute.

moreau julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Technology ... what a great subject. In reality I am absolutely not called on the subject. I can however say that it is omnipresent in our life. Whether with our phones or our computers, we are in constant contact with it. In general, it helps us to improve our daily lives. So we can get around by car, cook faster, get more cared for.
But like everything on Earth, technology has her limits and the most frequent is the battery problem that we encounter with our connected objects. From a point of view less focused on my comfort I would also say that this is not a good thing for the environment because as a rule these are products which once broken pollute the planet ..

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:45 am

Technology... I watched "The call of the wind" this week, all the sled dogs were in CGI but anyway, what i would explain to you, is that the movie takes place in XIX's then during the gold rush in Alaska. However, the only way to send informations (letters' founders) was thanks to the musher and his sled dogs. Ok but what is the link with the technology, indeed at the time of the movie a solution to increase the informations' traffic was growing up. If you have been already watched or read the old "The call of the wind" of jack london, the reason of sled dogs decrease probably appear in his works, is the "Telegraph". All that to say, the technology bring the changement and the changement when we're not prepare can completely disrupt a way of life, musher and his dogs in this case precisely...

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:29 pm

Technologies
our generation no longer sees itself living today without before, however, they did not have one. I find that the new technologies certainly have very positive points, particularly for communication, but also in innovations concerning medicine, however they also have many rather negative points. I have for my part a very concrete example in my family my cousin aged only 8 years old can no longer do without the tablet or the laptop when we see it, that is to say very rarely, at Christmas for example even before say hello he throws himself on the tablet I find it so unfortunate. So that's why technology is not that good.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:01 pm

technologies is very large. We can have technologies in car, for communication with telephone or others... Today we have technologie everywhere in our life and i think it's not a very good idea because it's can be dangerous for us animals and planet in fact because of electromagnetic waves. there are positifs points mostly for communication into two peoples distant but not for two people relatives... telephone is here all the time so.... I prefer before the technology development.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:00 pm

I think the generation of today cannot live without technology, and that is not going to work out. When they are deprived of wifi or telephone, this is untenable for them and young people find themselves "heartless". We are dependent on technology because everything is done by phone, computer or other. The papers will no longer exist in a few years. On the one hand it is good for preserving the planet but on the other it endangers our personal data and all that we can inform because the technology is not flawless!

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by TAMANG Andréas Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01 pm

I am one of the one who is born in this generation, the technological generation.
I could be a pretty good example, I have a lot of the new technology like AirPods Pro or the iPhone 11 and a macbook (huge fan of apple) . I can do everything with my phone, there are My school certificate, my bank, my entire life.
the world become technology, in hyper U we don't need to buy at the cashier, if we didn't want to go out, we can order food an deliver it in front of our house !
I show a negative vision but we see also things of everyday more simple like car, trains, planes, we can go everywhere.

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:40 pm

News technologies offer us a new world. Indeed they permit to progress in sciences and make important discoveries. They permit to improve our daily lives to. But, let’s be careful because new technology can become a danger for us if we use them in a bad ways. Let’s keep control!

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:28 pm

Today i'm going to talk about a new step forward that will help the world foldable phone after a desire to make phones ever bigger here we go back to the old phones, and yes it no longer fits in your pocket of course we are going to call this a revolutionary advance but well we are moving forward really.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:48 pm

Technology is an important aspect in today's world. It allows many advances as in hospitals or to help preserve the environment. Unfortunately, some use technology for a negative purpose. For example, state secret services have access to GPS, personal and other information, which turns out to be a violation of freedom

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum