UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marketing journal

+6
Adrien Roucairol
Emma Vancostenoble
AdélaïdeSagnes
Le Foll Camille
carolinemaggi
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Marketing journal Empty Marketing journal

Post by Admin Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:50 am

There really hasn't been anything in the news that's inspired me over the last few days but I stumbled over this marketing Journal and wondered if it would be any interest. Probably not. What do you think?

http://www.marketingjournal.org/interviews/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Marketing journal Empty Re: Marketing journal

Post by carolinemaggi Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 am

Hello John!

First, I think the website i not at all attractive. Even if we're not children a website has to be a bit playful. To my mind I don't want to read any article and stay in this website but... I have to force  Smile
So I've chosen the interview with Iain Patton : “Can Ads Save Humanity from Self Destruction?”. Interesting topic.  study I don't know what to tell about it bc I'll paraphrase. I'm glad to learn that a EthicMark Awards exists. Maybe one day I'll win it, let's see!
carolinemaggi
carolinemaggi

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Foll Camille Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi,

I agree with Caroline that this site is sad. It lacks illustrations, which would make the articles more attractive and make us want to read them more, because despite their catchy titles, there is not much additional information about them.

There are relatively serious articles that talk about ecology or responsible consumption and so the one that caught my attention among this list of articles is the one about the winner of the Super Bowl advertising game (I don't understand what he is doing there among the other articles that are far away from the marketing subject).

I found out from the article that there was a Super Bowl advertising game and that to choose the winner they decided to use artificial intelligence.
I'm putting the video of the winning commercial that received the best ROI according to the article.

(I think its success is due to the dog. Don't you think so? )

Le Foll Camille
Le Foll Camille

Back to top Go down

Post by AdélaïdeSagnes Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:57 am

Hi

I share the idea this site is a bit weird!
I just came across an article "Criticisms and Contributions of Marketing". They talk about 7 negative points of marketing and only 4 contributions of marketing.

When I started the master's degree, a lot of people were surprised. Especially because I had previously studied humanities. I have the impression that marketing doesn't have a very good reputation!
How do people see marketing? Those who don't know the field.

AdélaïdeSagnes

Back to top Go down

Post by carolinemaggi Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:58 pm

Hey Adé,

If I can answer a bit your question, once I told to a friend of mine that I was studying marketing. He answers me: "ah, yeah, the ones who want you to buy stuff you don't need!"... I think it's an image share by a lot a people. maybe because it was marketing's aim? I don't know but I also think marketing's vision and the purpose are changing so maybe its reputation will change too Smile
carolinemaggi
carolinemaggi

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Vancostenoble Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:09 pm

As the girls say, the site isn't extremely ergonomic and doesn't really help to motivate the desire to read articles.

I looked at the one called "open to think" and I understood the main ideas : there are three ways of thinking (creative thinking, critical thinking and applied thinking). The interviewee explains how to arrange certain work situations, especially with colleagues. It’s important to open up your thinking, so you don’t miss important things or say bad things. It was interesting and it leaves a door to more reflection about it.
Emma Vancostenoble
Emma Vancostenoble

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Roucairol Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:21 pm

Good evening, everyone.

I'm not necessarily going to be original but I agree with the girls that this site doesn't necessarily make you want to read the articles.
It's all the more too bad for a site called the marketing journal.
I think marketing should be something attractive and more fun but everyone has their own vision.

I have read a few articles without really taking a great interest in them. However, one of them "customer experience design" caught my attention more.

In this article, Markus Giesler uses a schema that sums up consumer responsibilization quite well, even if it is very concise and not necessarily very developed.

As I often find it much easier to understand a schema rather than a long text with a lot of sometimes useless information.

see you

Adrien Roucairol
Adrien Roucairol

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille GENNESSON Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:56 am

Hi everyone !

So I'm not gonna be original either because, like all of you guys, I think this website is so boring. They didn't make any effort on the layout and you don't want to read those articles at all.

I think it's a real shame for people who are interested in marketing to not know how to attract people to their own website ! Suspect

Camille GENNESSON
Camille GENNESSON

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mauricio Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:57 pm

Sorry John but I feel the same ... I'm not inspired lately at all by any specific subject. Maybe the coronavirus ? I'm kidding of course !

I tried to read an article (Conscious Fashion) but it did not inspired me a lot either. I think I'm going to answer to the the discussion "a future without child" that Caroline opened in the forum Smile
Jessica Mauricio
Jessica Mauricio

Back to top Go down

Post by Axelle Fardeau Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:55 pm

I also find that the site is not attractive but what's the use when it's just about reading articles and marketing reviews no need a nice design if it's to increase its culture. People come to the site for information and to learn more about marketing in general not for the beauty of it. I find this interesting, I really like the articles and I think it can help some people in understanding marketing terms.
Axelle Fardeau
Axelle Fardeau

Back to top Go down

Post by katia katy Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:49 pm

Hello,

sorry but when i opened the website i just wanted to close it Haha... It's true that the website is not attractive at tall and it's so boring :p

Any way, i made efforts and i have chosen the Marketing 4.0 the interwiew wasn't written, it's an audio so i listened while i was peeling my vegetables to make a delicious soup yumy ^^

So, the interview ( i won't say extroardinary interessting) but quit interesssting it talks about the Marketing 4.0 which means the final shift from traditional marketing to digital.

The Marketing mix of this new marketing are not the same as the traditional marketing, we have the 5A : Aware, Appeal, Ask, Act and Advocate.

it's not an extraordinary marketing revolution, it's just includes digital with personalized and fast service for the customers.

See you.
katia katy
katia katy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down