UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you do during holidays

+23
KylianMalavergne
Cedric Edet
Legrand Gwendal
Romain BERTRAND
Romain Robert
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
ecolde01
Clément Blanchet
Léna Le Bondé
Saou Saber
GUEHO Timothe
LuceGaetan
Admin
Louis Alter
loreena martin
Jardin victoire
Laurine Avinio
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
Ulysse TRAN
Rgnicolas
LEQUET Manon
camille crochet
Estelle Arrivé
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What did you do during holidays Empty What did you do during holidays

Post by Estelle Arrivé Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:18 pm

During this vacation I went to the mountains with my family. This year I was in the small resort of Val Louron in the Pyrenees, between Saint Lary and Peyragudes. It's a small resort at the foot of the slopes, you just have to go out of the building and when you arrive from the slopes you can go directly to the foot of the building. Except that this year there was almost no snow, which sucked. There were less than ten trails open at the beginning of the week, and at the end of the week the resort had to close other trails because there was too much wind. This meant that the whole resort was on two tracks and therefore there were far too many people for my taste. In addition, every day the snow was a little worse and there was less and less of it. At least the weather was nice, it felt like summer. So we were able to go hiking, sit on the terrace and drink syrups or hot chocolate. . .

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

What did you do during holidays Empty Re: What did you do during holidays

Post by camille crochet Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:33 pm

The February holidays are my favourite because every year I go to the mountains. I always go to the same place, in the Pyrenees, in Luz Saint Sauveur. And I ski all week in Luz Ariden, I love skiing! I'm having fun going fast or jumping! This year there wasn't a lot of snow... but the ski slopes were still open, so I skied on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I didn't ski on Wednesdays because it snowed so I walked to a very good mountain restaurant. My boyfriend came skiing with me on Thursday and Friday, he had never skied before so I tried to teach him and had a lot of fun.
And I'll be honest, I haven't had time (or willingness) to study..

camille crochet

Back to top Go down

Post by LEQUET Manon Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:15 pm

during the holidays I went to Montpellier. It was super cool, it was very nice and I went for a walk. So after these holidays over there I decide to go and live there next year because life is short and you have to take full advantage, do what you want and what you like!

LEQUET Manon

Birthday : 2001-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rgnicolas Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Nothing ! I'm a lazy piece of fat... Just kidding. Because of several injuries I couldn't train as much as I would have like to, but I still prepared well for the 12th of March, in order to qualify myself to the Weightlifting France Championship. I also worked a lot as a waiter and barman in Limoges's Novotel's restaurant. I earned money and it kept me busy. I also trained my english skills as several of our regular customers come from english speaking countries, or use english as their main language to be understood. Finally, I slept and worked a lot to prepare the incoming exams.

Rgnicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysse TRAN Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:16 pm

I went to Méribel in Les 3 Vallées in the french Alpes that winter holidays to do snowboard. It's not so much holidays because I worked out 6 hours a day, during 6 days. Moreover, when I did go back to the apartment I had to revise my lessons to prepare for my exam. It was such a tiring week! There was a nice weather anyway, four days for 6 . It was snowing wednesday and thursday. Due to that days I was able to snowboard in the powder snow newt day; It so enjoyable to snowboard in it, you have the sensation of flying or surfing in a white wave. In contrast you must have enough speed otherwise you sink into it and it's pretty difficult to get out of it.
In brief It was a normal week but a bit freer.

Ulysse TRAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:33 am

During my holidays i went in the north of french to see family in Valenciennes and after 2 days i went in Belgium to visit this country and particularly Bruxelles. At the program of belgium i visited Atonium that is the monument, Manneken-pis and the city but what i liked the most was the belgium Beer. The only problem during the holidays was the weather it was not very beautiful but i passed very good holidays .

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:30 am

Hi!
During the holidays, I went skiing. I went to see my godfather and godmother at Gourette in the Pyrenees. They have a hotel restaurant there. So I arrived on Monday and I skied from that day on with a temperature of 22 ° C. it was very hot and the snow melted. the other day it snowed and it was time otherwise we should have stopped skiing and the resort should have closed. In the restaurant I helped my godmother and my godfather in the kitchen with diving I was very tired in the evening. And even that on Wednesday evening with my family we went to play the lottery, I almost won but I was missing a number I was very disappointed but my sister still won. She won a bottle of "Bordeaux Razz ", 2 places to make a zipline and a restaurant and what she liked the most was a sausage slice. I came back on Friday and on Saturday I had a family meal we celebrated the 30 years of marriage of an aunt and an uncle we eat well and dance well too. Very Happy
Here is my vacation week I found it too short Sad but the next will be longer.

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:17 pm

during my vacation I did not travel, indeed I first took care of my grandmother who is sick. I love spending time with her. Then I took care of my little brother, he lives in Paris and during a rugby match he did the ligaments... Bad news for this great sportsman !
then I did some babysitting to make some money. Subsequently, studious student I worked the tests next Monday.
And then John you know I thought a lot about you <3

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by loreena martin Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:34 pm

During these last holidays : I've been to Montalivet les-bains (next to Soulac, you know this city very well John !) because I have a bungalow nearby the beach.
It's a great place to do sports, there is a skatepark at the seaside (so I did a bit of skateboarding, but also one time of ping-pong, biking (to wander) and running. I strolled by the beach and it feels great, it allows you to recharge your batteries.
So it was calm and relaxing vacation.

loreena martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:33 pm

during my vacation, i did nothing extraordinary. I stayed at home to rest and work. I also do a lot of sport to change my mind. In addition I have a lot of evenings with my friends, it was great!

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:39 pm

loreena martin wrote:During these last holidays : I've been to Montalivet les-bains (next to Soulac, you know this city very well John !) because I have a bungalow nearby the beach.
It's a great place to do sports, there is a skatepark at the seaside (so I did a bit of skateboarding, but also one time of ping-pong, biking (to wander) and running. I strolled by the beach and it feels great, it allows you to recharge your batteries.
So it was calm and relaxing vacation.

Monta, well known for its nudist colony. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:43 pm

During my February vacation, I was resting at first because I had ankle pain. But I am also going to a nightclub for the first time at the Vegas in Saintes. I went there from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. with my girlfriend and 4 other friends. Then on Wednesday I go from 12h to 20h in the West Indies of Jonzac with my girlfriend where we fully enjoy the baths, jacuzzi, hamam and sauna. Thursday evening I went to Bordeaux, I left Pons and I arrived around 9 p.m. Once arrived I went to a friend who brought me the best tacos of Bordeaux then other friends arrived and we did some small games before going to a bar atmosphere until 2am then in Nightclub until 5. On Friday we were in a bar after watching the match of MArseille. Then I came back on the train on Saturday afternoon having watched Liverpool's first disillusionment in the Premier League.

LuceGaetan

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEHO Timothe Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:10 pm

During this February vacation, I took advantage of my family which comes from afar. Then, to please my little cousins, I took them to the circus, they loved it. During the holidays I continued to train in football and I played a championship match with my team and won 4-0. But I also took advantage of the holidays to rest and get back in shape for the start of the school year. I never go skiing in February because my parents can't stand the cold and the snow. Later, I would make up for lost time and I will go on a winter vacation, without my parents, of course.

GUEHO Timothe

Back to top Go down

Post by Saou Saber Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:20 pm

During this holiday, I went home to La Rochelle where I rested, I also had the opportunity to spend time with my family, it did me a lot of good. I took a sports break too because I was injured in my ankle... well, all this to tell you that it was a very pleasant and relaxing holiday. I did some shopping too Twisted Evil

Saou Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:27 pm

During the last vacation, I did nothing special. I stayed at home in La Rochelle with my family, and I had a good time with them. Usually during this vacation, we go on vacation with my parents and my brother, but my father had no vacation so they left in December, without me, I was very very sad. Meanwhile, I looked at the photos of all my friends who had gone skiing. But otherwise I saw a few friends, I went for walks with my dog ​​at the beach, I went shopping. But the most important is that I worked on my upcoming exams, and I perfected my English because I am an exceptional student Wink

Léna Le Bondé

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:10 pm

During the last holidays, I went to a mountain hut not far from Gavarnie in Pyrenees with some friends and guides from my climbing club to practice alpinism. We wake up so early every day to go and walk when it was dark in the light of our headlamps, perhaps at 4am, fighting the cold that characterise high altitudes and peaks, holding climbing ropes, belaying material, snow crampon and ice axes. Perhaps 8 or 10 hours later and 2 000 higher we arrived at the so coveted ice waterfall and which rewards the most courageous, that we wanted to climb. Now it was lunch time, an amazing moment. In fact leaving as an alpinist make us appreciate small pleasure of life and think differently, that’s why it’s a really unforgettable experience.

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:11 pm

During my one week "holidays" when all my friends are 2 weeks old, I didn't do much, I had a few parties, I saw some friends again, I had fun, but above all I rested, I started to watch a little not very well known series called "prison break" and I slept, slept and slept. It's at this precise point that I realize that this topic forces us to tell our life story and expose it, which I deeply hate, bye.

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:30 pm

During my holidays, I was in Les Angles, a ski resort in the Pyrenees. It was very fun. The snow was good! during two days, the wind was very strong and we didn't skii. when the snow fallen, we went outside to do a kind of little fight with snowball.
the thing that we ate well and fortunately we were skiing to eliminate all that food!
I advice you to go skiing because it's magic.

Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:56 pm

For 2 years I have been working during the holidays, in a leisure base as activity manager.
During these holidays I therefore worked as an activity leader in a leisure center.
But not just any leisure center, Cheusse !! The best center in the world.
I am not complicated but I always ask to work with children who are old enough not to do
pooped in their pants. Because other people's poop is really not my thing. Each shit as they say!

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain BERTRAND Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:17 pm

Two weeks ago, we went with Lola to the Pyrenees to ski. It was awesome ! The weather was good, the snow was nice, is was hot, in short it was perfect. In the morning we went skiing, at noon we ate in a chalet at altitude it was very good and in the afternoon we returned to ski. Without forgetting that all day long, we filmed scenes for the english work. We can't wait until next year !

Romain BERTRAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:33 pm

I'm going to introduce you my last holiday. During it, I have gone with my family to the Menuires, a ski station in the Alpes.
It's a part of the 3 Vallées, the biggest ski area in the world.
There I could practice snowboard, and rush down a lot of slopes ( and off road of course...).
The Snowboard Is my favourite sport, the only bad point is the fact that it's far, and too expansive...But even it's I can't going there every time, I spare I will go there every future winter.

Legrand Gwendal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Edet Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:44 am

During the holidays, I didn't have the same chance as a large part of the class, to go to the mountains to ski but I was even better. Certainly I did not go to "Courch" (Little dedication to my friend), it is clear. We don't all have the same means. But I returned to the sources, to my home in the Paris region to find my family, my friends and my environment. This allowed me to take a breath of fresh air to start a new start. It is clear that a week goes by very quickly, but this week was not refused. I still managed to do quite a few things during my days so I'm happy. Now I leave on good bases, the batteries full.

Cedric Edet

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:00 am

It may be difficult for me to explain what I did on my last vacation because I did absolutely nothing. In addition to a busy schedule, I spent the whole week limping as I injured myself at a handball game on the Saturday of the holidays. I had a good contracture all week and it was causing me to get a nice spike in my thigh. Apart from that, I saw my mother all week, it had been a long time since I had seen her because of the classes and the distance, outside of holidays it's complicated to spend time together. And then I revised a little my pre-graduation in biomechanics especially and I played football manager, I won the first league with Monaco in the first season !

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:20 am

First of all y february holidays were very normal. In other words, i have just doing some sports so as to keep the shape and progress in the same time for the university sports. Likewise i made the most of the holidays to slept and rested because i was tired. Moreover during this week of holidays i saw my friends we played at football or at ping foot. And finally i revised for reach my exam.

Luca Maroleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Anais Quéré Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:05 pm

During my holidays, I have just doing sports, musculation to improve my performance. I had fun with my friends by going out at night and having parties. But mostly I've been working on my lessons to make revision sheets. I stayed in Angouleme because I couldn't afford to do otherwise.

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next