UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLIDAYS ...

+21
Charlène Deslandes
florian A.
Elise HIROUX
Morais.Cécilia
Angélique
Aurélie Mertz
Ghita.Fouad
Luping
ClaytonThibeaud
Ekrem.K
Julien Platard
el.ibtissam
Zicheng SHA
Maïa HERVE
MU Jiejie
LORCA Maxime
EléonoreJoubaire
Aurélie Lecesne
TATIANA PICQ
Admin
Bertin pauline
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HOLIDAYS  ... Empty HOLIDAYS ...

Post by Bertin pauline Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:22 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Hello everyone !!

the holiday  is over ... yes, ... This is not a joke ...  Sad

I think it's cool to tell our holiday week?
Did people go on a trip, for example? Or, visit the family?

Between two files, we have time to make a lot of things haha

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

HOLIDAYS  ... Empty Re: HOLIDAYS ...

Post by Admin Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:51 pm

I had intended to spend a couple of days in Portugal but in the end the weather was so good that we stayed in Soulac. Corrected papers, walked the dogs on the beach, drank hot chocolate in town and had a couple of restaurant meals.

Also watched a series called Mr.Mercedes, based on a Stephen King novel. It was good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TATIANA PICQ Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm

So this holiday was fantastic! I went to Paris Comic Con for two days and I got to meet the Iron Fist himself and Julie Benz witch is one of my favorite actress ( Buffy the Vampire slayer, Angel, No ordinary Family, Desperate Housewives, Dexter, George in the Jungle 2..) Very Happy Meeting Serinda Swan ( Marvel's Inhumans, Smallville..) was fantastic too and I deeply regret not taking a picture with her, she was so freaking nice Very Happy

Then two days after the comic con, i went to Disneyland Paris for four days and it was great Very Happy It was obviously not my first time there but i always enjoy going back to Disneyland again and again. But staying at a Disney hotel was a first time for me and I deeply enjoyed it Very Happy
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Holidays ?? What holidays ??

HOLIDAYS  ... Giphy

*have been working all the time*
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by EléonoreJoubaire Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:Holidays ?? What holidays ??

HOLIDAYS  ... Giphy

*have been working all the time*

Laughing I agree !!

EléonoreJoubaire

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 pm

You are all lucky ... For my part i stayed in Charente. But the worst thing is that i moved my family to discover this region.

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:38 pm

I went to Paris to visit my sister and I stayed there for several days.
And I watched 2 series, strange things (season 1&2) and 13 reasons why. There are a lot of ads of strange thins in paris metro. And it's really interesting. Eleven is so cool !
Well, can't wait the next holiday ! ahah

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maïa HERVE Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi everyone ^^ As for me I spent three days in my boyfriend's family in Spain (somewhere near Alicante). It was really nice as I got to eat real churros (also it was my first time in Spain)! I struggled a bit at the beginning because everyone spoke in spanish (obviously), and I hadn't said a word in spanish for more than 4 years... But I was getting better by the end of the trip Very Happy
Then, for the last few days of the holidays, I stayed in Montpellier and binge watched the season two of Stranger Things... (SO GOOOOOOOOOD) Shocked

Maïa HERVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Admin wrote:I had intended to spend a couple of days in Portugal but in the end the weather was so good that we stayed in Soulac. Corrected papers, walked the dogs on the beach, drank hot chocolate in town and had a couple of restaurant meals.

Also watched a series called Mr.Mercedes, based on a Stephen King novel. It was good.

Oh ... Portugal will be for next time then. I recommend Lisbon. It's a very beautiful city and very nice to visit. You can walk around and drink hot chocolate too haha

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:46 pm

TATIANA PICQ wrote:So this holiday was fantastic! I went to Paris Comic Con for two days and I got to meet the Iron Fist himself and Julie Benz witch is one of my favorite actress ( Buffy the Vampire slayer, Angel, No ordinary Family, Desperate Housewives, Dexter, George in the Jungle 2..) Very Happy Meeting Serinda Swan ( Marvel's Inhumans, Smallville..) was fantastic too and I deeply regret not taking a picture with her, she was so freaking nice Very Happy

Then two days after the comic con, i went to Disneyland Paris for four days and it was great Very Happy It was obviously not  my first time there but i always enjoy going back to Disneyland again and again. But staying at a Disney hotel was a first time for me and I deeply enjoyed it Very Happy

Disneyyyyyyyland Paris ?? What ?????? Luck. I love so much. I'm like you I don't care. I'm still going this summer with friends. It's so beautiful and so good. We fall as a child there is so good I think. We can have fun both big and small. It's great as a place !! Very Happy Very Happy

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Maïa HERVE wrote:Hi everyone ^^ As for me I spent three days in my boyfriend's family in Spain (somewhere near Alicante). It was really nice as I got to eat real churros (also it was my first time in Spain)! I struggled a bit at the beginning because everyone spoke in spanish (obviously), and I hadn't said a word in spanish for more than 4 years... But I was getting better by the end of the trip Very Happy
Then, for the last few days of the holidays, I stayed in Montpellier and binge watched the season two of Stranger Things... (SO GOOOOOOOOOD) Shocked

You're lucky Maïa. Spain is very good. You make me want to go on holidays ... unfortunately not before December haha ​​Fortunately there was sun at home otherwise I would have been jealous of your holidays ^^

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:48 pm

I spent a day in Bordeaux city center, there is a commercial street in Bordeaux, it's really a quite long street that when I finished the street, I can't feel the existence of my feet...

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by el.ibtissam Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Hey everyone,
I was in Moroccoooo for the holidays Very Happy (home sweet home... im from Casablanca by the way)
the weather was reaaally cool, its was hot & sunny ! (25 degree)
I went mainly to see my mother because she's sick and had surgery :/ but I was out everyday with my friends Very Happy
I enjoyed having my family, my friends, the weather and the goooood food OMG (couscous, tajine, Moroccan tea & pastry... yuuuum) <3

Sent from Topic'it App
el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Platard Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:19 am

Hi,

For me, it was a succession of work and parties with friend i haven't seen since a few month, so, no trip for me. But i'm glade to tell you that for the next holidays, i will move one week to the canarias for the new year Very Happy
Julien Platard
Julien Platard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:23 am

I came back to Brive, city where I come, I could see my parents and my friends but I passed a big part of my vacacion to my homeworks, we had a lot of homeworks... And a week was not enough...

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaytonThibeaud Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 am

For this holydays week, I just stayed in my sofa, and you know what? That was cool !

Well, now, I regret because I was able to search intership, or to do my homeworks... But doing nothing is good too!
ClaytonThibeaud
ClaytonThibeaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 pm

I was sick for several days. Mad
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghita.Fouad Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 pm

For my part, i stayed in Angouleme, and I have discovered some beautiful places here that i was ignoring before. I also visited my aunt in Bordeaux but it was just for 2 days.

I just cant wait for christmas holidays !! I can't wait to visit my family in Morocco, I also really miss my friends so much. And since i'm from Marrakech, a beautiful city known by its beautiful weather and its very nice and joyful people, I feel the need to recharge my batteries because i am missing that positive energy and especially the convivial atmosphere of Morocco. Smile

Ghita.Fouad

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:52 pm

I stayed in Angoulême and I worked the whole week at Norauto.
The only day I have not worked was on the 1st of November because it is a bank holiday.
I wante to work on my assignment but my landlord decided to change the windows on my rooftop this day.... It was to cold in my flat so I stayed outside, enjoying the sun.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:40 pm

This holidays (like any holidays) were too short...

So, during my holidays, I celebrated my birthday ! It was very cool, I went to the restaurant with my boyfriend in "Paradis du fruit" at Atlantis. If you have the opportunity to go to this restaurant, go for it ! It's delicious !
Here is the link of the site:
http://www.leparadisdufruit.fr/
I ate salmon cooked on the grill (plancha). It was sooo good ! I love salmon I love you

During my holidays, I stayed in my house with my sister and my mother. We went shopping.

This holidays were very "peace". I saw my friend who is pregnant and I spent time with my boyfriend
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:02 am

For holidays, I go home. It was funny my nephew doesn't recognized me... XD
For halloween I went to the disney nightlife, It was super cool, for once we meet the bad guys !!
But one week is not enough... Crying or Very sad
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:03 am

TATIANA PICQ wrote:So this holiday was fantastic! I went to Paris Comic Con for two days and I got to meet the Iron Fist himself and Julie Benz witch is one of my favorite actress ( Buffy the Vampire slayer, Angel, No ordinary Family, Desperate Housewives, Dexter, George in the Jungle 2..) Very Happy Meeting Serinda Swan ( Marvel's Inhumans, Smallville..) was fantastic too and I deeply regret not taking a picture with her, she was so freaking nice Very Happy

Then two days after the comic con, i went to Disneyland Paris for four days and it was great Very Happy It was obviously not  my first time there but i always enjoy going back to Disneyland again and again. But staying at a Disney hotel was a first time for me and I deeply enjoyed it Very Happy

This is a geek Holidays XD What better to forget the cepe XD
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Julien Platard wrote:Hi,

For me, it was a succession of work and parties with friend i haven't seen since a few month, so, no trip for me. But i'm glade to tell you that for the next holidays, i will move one week to the canarias for the new year Very Happy

OH !! You are lucky ! I'm going to travel in Guadeloupe !!! It's so fun !!
Come back not too dark or not with too much sunburns !! Haha

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 am

Hi !

I went back to my home, in Britanny. I saw my family and my friends. It was so cool. But, one week was not enough. I didn't have enough time to make all what I wanted. Neutral
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:56 am

The first week-end i go to Montpellier to see my sister and a friend "Richard". That was great and the city is very beautiful with a lot of park and big avenue. If someday you managed to go at Montpellier, i recommend you to see the royal place of Peyrou.

I go to Perpignan just after for one week to see my father. The last time i see him was on April. I come back the saturday.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next