UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject-Sports

+25
Grégoire Gaucher
DEVAINE Jules
Olivier
Admin
Julia
valentin.faydel
ewan
amélie Reutenauer
maxine navarro
Morgane piaugeard
Anthonin Garnier
léa.tallon
Elisa VINCENT
Maéva De Sousa
Pierre JEUDI
corantin E
Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI
Nina Brissonnet
Vigié Alexis
Dorian MIMAUD
Gaëtan GARCIA
Romain HUMBERT
Vadim Cano
Mathilde Donguy
Marc Monot
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 subject-Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 subject-Sports

Post by Grégoire Gaucher Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:27 pm

What would be life without sport ? Sport allows so much things in everyday life. It teaches us many values : perseverance, progress, victory, defeat. Sport is defined by confrontation, in a team or alone and this is something that will necessarily be useful to us in "normal" life. In addition, sport teaches us to overcome situation, in sport but not only. Well, I just can say that sport at all level, whatever the level is a necessity.

Grégoire Gaucher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject-Sports - Page 2 Empty Topic Sport

Post by Bastien Daguerre Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:49 pm

Today I’m going to talk about the Rugby. There are a lot of stereotypes about rugby and many of them are fake. First Rugby is not just a sportfor the big and a strong, nowadays there are many players with small sizes that dominate rugby because Rugby became a sport of mouvement.
This sport is not a sport for the idiot, it’s a sport with a lot of thoughts. In fact you have to adapt your strategy to your opponent to win. So rugby is a sport that requires many qualities like speed, power, thinking, techinical and many other.
So it’s for that’s reasons I love rugby and I would like to make my job.

Bastien Daguerre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Salmon Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:02 pm

Sports allows you to clear your head, spend time with friends and also have fun.
The most popular sport in France and in the world is football, surely because it brings peaple together and all their problems are forgotten.
Last summer was due to take place the EURO 2020 wich was due to take place in several European countries unfortunately due to the health crisis FIFA and UEFA decided to postpone it until 2021 .

Eros Salmon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Eros Salmon wrote:Sports allows you to clear your head, spend time with friends and also have fun.
The most popular sport in France and in the world is football, surely because it brings peaple together and all their problems are forgotten.
Last summer was due to take place the EURO 2020 wich was due to take place in several European countries unfortunately due to the health crisis FIFA and UEFA decided to postpone it until 2021 .

I've been reading in another group's chat that Football is the most racist sport. How does the most popular become the most racist?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by robin sellier Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:23 pm

I'm going to talk about the 2020 NBA Playoffs that takes place exceptionally this year in "Orlando Bubble" due to coronavirus. Players and staffs are housed and live in a huge and luxurious campus including hotels, barber, pools and golf feild but they are completely cut off from the world to avoid any contamination. At this stage of the competition there are only 4 teams left that can claim the title of NBA champion (Los Angeles Lakers, Denver Nuggets, Miami Heat, Boston Celtics) and personally I will put a ticket on Miami this year.

robin sellier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:28 pm

robin sellier wrote:I'm going to talk about the 2020 NBA Playoffs that takes place exceptionally this year in "Orlando Bubble" due to coronavirus. Players and staffs are housed and live in a huge and luxurious campus including hotels, barber, pools and golf feild but they are completely cut off from the world to avoid any contamination. At this stage of the competition there are only 4 teams left that can claim the title of NBA champion (Los Angeles Lakers, Denver Nuggets, Miami Heat, Boston Celtics) and personally I will put a ticket on Miami this year.

I've been a big Miami supporter since I saw them in their first year of existence before you were born. and I watched every game that the great Dwyane Wade played for the franchise. I am so surprised that we have made the finals. I can't really see us winning again but it would be great. I must admit that I really hope that LA Lakers don't win.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by clara ernesto Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:43 pm

I want to talk about the sport I play. Tennis. I have been playing tennis for 13 years now. I am the first in my family to start, after my father to start, then my brother and finally my mother. I converted everyone!
I love playing tennis, it allows me to surpass myself, let off steam, have fun and get to know people.
I am currently ranked 15/4. I was 15/3 last year but got injured this year and couldn't compete. Moreover I have changed clubs in order to have more training and to be able to have my tennis CQP next year or the one after.

clara ernesto

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum