UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Tom Corrivaud (Rome ATP master 1000 tournament shwartzman nadal)

2 posters

Go down

APP Tom Corrivaud  (Rome ATP master 1000 tournament shwartzman nadal) Empty APP Tom Corrivaud (Rome ATP master 1000 tournament shwartzman nadal)

Post by Tom Corrivaud Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:51 pm

Today I'm going to talk about the Rome ATP master 1000 tournament and particulary about the Nadal-Shwartzman match in the semi final.
it's the first time Diego has succeeded to beat a monster trio member. On top of that he beat Nadal on clay which is his best surface and Nadal was the title holder so it's a huge performance here.
Diego said he played the best match of his career, against a Nadal who was'nt at his brilliant best, but that performance is'nt less incredible.
In reaction to this match, Nadal expressed he must work harder at the training to fix the problems he had in this match and recover his best level. He congratulated Diego too, saying he played an awesome match. finally, Rafa is ready to play Rolland Garros, the french open, and win for the 13th time his favourite tournament on the ATP tour.

Shwartzman will face Djokovic on final. On this particular year where not all player can play all tournaments, Djokovic illustrated himself at the top of the ATP tour. In facts, this season, he never lost a single match (excepted his disqualification at the US open).
Can Diego make the feat to beat Rafa and Novak at the same tournament ?
For sure he is ready to give his best and he is dreaming for the 4th title of his career.

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP Tom Corrivaud  (Rome ATP master 1000 tournament shwartzman nadal) Empty Re: APP Tom Corrivaud (Rome ATP master 1000 tournament shwartzman nadal)

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:07 pm

Thanks Tom, I'm not a great fan of watching tennis anymore. I used to like it in the days Of BJK and McEnroe but it seems to have lost some of its enjoyment for me. Let's go back to wooden rackets and skill over speed and power.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

APP Tom Corrivaud  (Rome ATP master 1000 tournament shwartzman nadal) Empty Re: APP Tom Corrivaud (Rome ATP master 1000 tournament shwartzman nadal)

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:13 am

I think skills are really better than before because there is more spins, more speed, more technics and tactics today!
If Mcenroe was born at this time, I'm not sure he could win like he did before.

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:24 am

Tom Corrivaud wrote:I think skills are really better than before because there is more spins, more speed, more technics and tactics today!
If Mcenroe was born at this time, I'm not sure he could win like he did before.

You are probably right but he'd certainly entertain better. I'm not sure the players of today could play with the small wooden rackets we used to use so maybe Borg could beat Nadal and Navratilova could beat Barty using the old equipment.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Today I'm gonna talk about the Rolland Garros Start which was really special. All matches can be supported but there is a limit of spectators, and that makes courts really empty.
On the one hand we have some surprise on this first tour. in fact, big heads like daniil Medvedev or Monfils have already loosed. I was really disappointed because I really like to see them play, especially Monfils. He makes the show on the court!

On the other hand, we always have certitude, with djokovic and nadal, who won easilly, without lose a set. I hope Nadal will win his 13th RG but Djokovic is fucking too good, he did'nt lose one match on this season.
That gran slam will be interesting, and I will take a look at all the results.

Tom Corrivaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Today I'm not talking about tenis don't worry john. BUT I'm going to talk sport at least.

I started to lift this year and I would'nt believe it could please me so much. In fact, I started 5 mounths ago and I already took 8 kilos because I lift like 5 times a week and I really love that. I'm going to be like Simon soon.

I want to take 8 kilos again to be at 80kilos and do a dried to be very cut at the end. For the moment I'm not too cut but I am not too bulk so I must eat a lot of food with glucids and proteins to gain muscles and become as impressive as you John.

finally, I just send that because I go to the gym now, I will shout in english don't worry

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:18 pm

My best friend at University was a bodybuilder/weight trainer and it was a major part of his life. What is it that you enjoy so much? Is it the results on your shape or strength or is it the regime or something else?

sure I'd like to be stronger and have a better looking body but the time/effort/energy needed leaves me to prefer reading a book and improving my mind/relaxing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:50 pm

I think I enjoy it because of the results I have, I really see the difference physically and with my performance compared with my starts

Tom Corrivaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:05 pm

Today I'm gonna talk about Nadal's victory at Rolland Garros because I MUST talk about it.

He is incredible, how can he win a gran slam as easyli as that against the world n°1??
In my opinion he is the best player we have ever seen on clay. 13 wins for 13 finale at Rolland Garros, if I was a great calculator, I would say It's a good ratio.

He is 34 years old and he is always in the world's best players.

With his victory, he equals Roger Federer with 20 wins on gran slams and won too his 100th match in rolland garros for just 2 defeats and his 999th victory on the ATP tour.
That's just insane.

He also break the victory serie of Djokovic, giving to him a correction (6/0 6/2 7/5) and giving to me 58 euros Smile

When he will be 70 he will win his 80th Rolland Garros sin give a set to his opponent.

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:53 am

Tennis = Boring
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:02 pm

Shame on you John, I always prefered Ross

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:20 pm

I cannot talk about tennis today because I don't know what talking about.
So let's talk about a funny anecdot.

It was on the 11th november, at the 2 world war death ceremony. I was choosen by the mayor to say "death for the patry" when he read all the names that are on the memory stone.
And I was like " hm OK that's easy, don't do a mistake Tom"

But you know that I made one, not at the best moment.

The mayor said 2 times the name "Richard", because those 2 Richard named was in the same family.
But I was like "Hey Tom you know that he said two times the same name, he made a mistake so say it to him"
Finally, when he gave me the micro, I said it, and all the people in place started to laught on this solemn moment, the mayor explained to me that they were brothers.

I just finished to say "dead for the patry" with a little of shame, but after all, that was funny.

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:42 am

Tom Corrivaud wrote:Shame on you John, I always prefered Ross

that's quite understandable
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:44 am

Tom Corrivaud wrote:I cannot talk about tennis today because I don't know what talking about.
So let's talk about a funny anecdot.

It was on the 11th november, at the 2 world war death ceremony. I was choosen by the mayor to say "death for the patry" when he read all the names that are on the memory stone.
And I was like " hm OK that's easy, don't do a mistake Tom"

But you know that I made one, not at the best moment.

The mayor said 2 times the name "Richard", because those 2 Richard named was in the same family.
But I was like "Hey Tom you know that he said two times the same name, he made a mistake so say it to him"
Finally, when he gave me the micro, I said it, and all the people in place started to laught on this solemn moment, the mayor explained to me that they were brothers.

I just finished to say "dead for the patry" with a little of shame, but after all, that was funny.

cheers Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:36 pm

Hi John, I hope you're fine and you're passing a good confinement.

Today I will explain myconfinement routine, and I will develop it more than usually because I lost some weeks and I must make up for those missing weeks.

So Let's start now.

In the firsts days, I was with my familly, but I knew that it would be complicated to pass all the confinement here (because off the first experience). I was obliged to stay here in this period because I was doing a stage in bodybuilding for the L2.

This stage was altrought really enriching because I learned a lot of things on bodybuilding, workouts and fitness in general.
I finally finished this stage and I went confine me with my girlfriend.

I was a little stressed because I was like " I really hope that wiil be fine", I already knew her parents but not really good.
After all, I'm always here so I guess it's not too bad.

Because I'm a STAPS man, I was able to register to the gym. I obviously did it and I trained almost every day to become a big STAPS man.
Today, approximately 1 mounth after, I take 3 kilos, but I don't think it's just muscles scratch

Beside the gym, I learned some piano music because I do piano since some years and I really enjoy that. I learned some guitar too but I'm not a genius on that, I think it's really harder than the piano and the drums to learn.

I also did my homework but it's hard because we have to spend a lot of time on our PC in an environment which is not so good to be motivated and concentrated. Furthermore, the fact that we have a lot of break time is also a bad thing in my opinion because when we have course, we just have to take the course and work it, but when we have not, we prefere spend our time differently. But finally, I think I'm doing it fine because I return my homeworks in the time.

I will surely come home soon to be with my familly to celebrate christmas, because it's important in our education. I hope it will be possible but even if it's not I will still do it.

And you John what are you doing?

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Is you girlfriend at university too?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:02 pm

I do another subject here because i'm inspired. I want to talk about tennis but I don't want to hurt you so I will talk about another thing.
It's not very original but I will talk about a netflix serie which is called peaky blinders.

I don't know if you know it John but if no, watch it now ( wow to many "no" song, I'm a rapper).

This serie talks about a rich familly in united kingdom, which made his fortune in the horse bet and some other activities, not always legal.
I must talk about Thomas Shelby, the principal charactere of this serie. I watched a lot of good series with lots of good characteres, but I think he is one of the best, and surely the most charismatic.
How he can be this cool? if he says you "shut up and give me your wallet", you do it and you give also your wife and your house.
More seriously, his developement in the serie is incredible, we see him in all the angles, we hate him but we love him, and we can understand why he is like that with his terrible backgound.
Thomas have 3 brothers, who are all special. In fact, they 3 all have a little thing that make we appreciate them despite all of there defaults.

Thomas is the boss of the familly and his brothers support him for everything he do. "Familly first" makes sense in this serie.

Who is your favorite character john?

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:03 pm

Admin wrote:Is you girlfriend at university too?

sure, she is

Tom Corrivaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Peaky blinders was great, at least until the latest season which wasn't so good.

I liked John best.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tom Corrivaud likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum