UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Tachdjian Mathis

2 posters

Go down

APP Tachdjian Mathis Empty APP Tachdjian Mathis

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:56 pm

Hi John, I hope you're fine. Personally i'm doing good. Today I'll speak about a job that i love so much that i hate when i see people pretending doing this job while they are just uncompetent : I want to talk about strength and conditionning coaches.
A strength and conditionning coach is a person who will dedicace his time to make surehe turns a good player/poor athletes into a good player (this part is managed by his technica/tactical coach) and a great athletes taking into account his genetics predispositions.
He will use applicated sciences to developp different qualities such as power, speed, agility, endurance, strength, stability...etc. A strength coach must use all tools he judged relevant to improve a quality or another one.
He is a coach : he must find the right words, the right cues to make sure the athlete is doing movements properly in order to cause the right adaptations.
Also, he have to periodize : he must put the right exercices, with the right parameters, in the right order, on well chosen days to avoid overtraining and undertraining. He is a stress manager.
As a strength and conditionning coach, you must be in a position of learning everyday: you can't know everything about the art of strength and conditionning.There are tons of papers published every weeks, tons of tools and technics to master. What I often see is a Staps gratuated dude (a staps licence doesn't make you a SC coach, just a piece of shit with a certificate, who barely knows how to approach a strength planification),who just put things together, in a random way, with poor coaching and not a single explanation to his athlete of what he's doing. He doesn't manage stress and leads his athlete to injuries. You must be humble, knowing you don't know.

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP Tachdjian Mathis Empty Re: APP Tachdjian Mathis

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:11 pm

Hello everyone, hope y'all doing great getting through these tough times. Personally, I'm okay, not that happy, not sad either, just ok. Firstly, I want to warn you john that by the end of the semester, i'll struggle to find interesting subject matter to speak of. Anyways, i'll try my best.
So let's talk about the nba by trying to answer this question : why is Damian Lillard a better player than Dwayne Wade ?
To make sure you know John, i do Love them both, lillard is probably my favorite athlete of all time tho. In my opinion, lillard is better at this basket ball thing than dwayne wade overall and I'll try to explain my point. Wade was a great defender, the second best Shooting guard when it comes to blocking and an insane scorer once settled in the paint. Lillard is not as good on the defensive end as Wade for sure, even if he's not especially bad for a pointguard who is implicated in 40% of his team's points. he's doing so much in attack that he can't give everything on the other end. As an offensive player, Lillard is better than Wade. he's one of the best shooter of all time especially with that range and a tremendous scorer, especially given that he's not well assisted when it comes to scoring, while wade played with great players like Lebron, Bosh or Shaq. Moreover, Lillard is known as one of the best leader in the league. He never talked bad to one of his teamates, never had issues with his coach nor the blazers' staff. He's loyal and humble. Wade was loyal, but he needed hall of famers on his sides to win a championship. Lillard went to the western conference finals with the third best player in his team being Enes Kanter. Wade left the heat and went to the bulls after an argument with his president, where he didn't played well. Plus, he never get past the secound playoff round without another superstar, something lillard did.
That's it.

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:23 am

DWADE = GOAT
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:25 pm

John you know nothing about basket ball, d wade is not half as good as zaza pachulia

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Hi Mr COXXXXXX (cocks lol), I hope your fine as always, can't wait to see you again. I don't have any fucking idea of what I could talk about. I'll tell you ther story one of my worst date ever. It was last year, I hoped on tinder looking for girls cause i'm a ugly ass boy. It was mad boring, i don't like to talk through internet to people i don't know, so texting was always getting boring. Determination is the key, I finally liked a girl, she was nice looking and quite funny. We talked for like 2 weeks until she proposed me a date... in her appartment. You know, i know, time has come ! I looked down to my groin area saying "it's your turn boy".
We planned the rendez-vous at 8pm. I put my best outfit on, spray some perfume, and get ready. I was quite anxious, because i didn't really know how she looked in real life, photos can lie.... they lied, everything was a lie, i got tricked. She was clearly not my type (don't want to say she's ugly, cause she's prolly not). You know i could not tell her that i find her not that pretty, so i stayed a bit, she was clearly in love, she was too cudly for me. I sent a message to Mavrick, yeah the mavrick you know John, the English beast as we call him (lol), telling him i need a plan to escape this trap. I asked him to call me and pretend to be my father. I renamed him "Papa". He called me, it was so difficult to not laugh but it worked ! I was free.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Mathis Tachdjian wrote:Hi Mr COXXXXXX (cocks lol), I hope your fine as always, can't wait to see you again. I don't have any fucking idea of what I could talk about. I'll tell you ther story one of my worst date ever. It was last year, I hoped on tinder looking for girls cause i'm a ugly ass boy. It was mad boring, i don't like to talk through internet to people i don't know, so texting was always getting boring. Determination is the key, I finally liked a girl, she was nice looking and quite funny. We talked for like 2 weeks until she proposed me a date... in her appartment. You know, i know, time has come ! I looked down to my groin area saying "it's your turn boy".
We planned the rendez-vous at 8pm. I put my best outfit on, spray some perfume, and get ready. I was quite anxious, because i didn't really know how she looked in real life, photos can lie.... they lied, everything was a lie, i got tricked. She was clearly not my type (don't want to say she's ugly, cause she's prolly not). You know i could not tell her that i find her not that pretty, so i stayed a bit, she was clearly in love, she was too cudly for me. I sent a message to Mavrick, yeah the mavrick you know John, the English beast as we call him (lol), telling him i need a plan to escape this trap. I asked him to call me and pretend to be my father. I renamed him "Papa". He called me, it was so difficult to not laugh but it worked ! I was free.

I bet Mavrick is now dating her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:47 am

Admin wrote:
Mathis Tachdjian wrote:Hi Mr COXXXXXX (cocks lol), I hope your fine as always, can't wait to see you again. I don't have any fucking idea of what I could talk about. I'll tell you ther story one of my worst date ever. It was last year, I hoped on tinder looking for girls cause i'm a ugly ass boy. It was mad boring, i don't like to talk through internet to people i don't know, so texting was always getting boring. Determination is the key, I finally liked a girl, she was nice looking and quite funny. We talked for like 2 weeks until she proposed me a date... in her appartment. You know, i know, time has come ! I looked down to my groin area saying "it's your turn boy".

Mavrick is married with Audrey now John !

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:54 am

Mathis Tachdjian wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mavrick is married with Audrey now John !

Their children will be fluent English speakers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am

Hi john, today i'll talk about my car accident that hapened the first day of university this year. In two year as an etudiant, i witnessed 2 cars accident, both was with christopher. I already told you about the first one, with macrick as the driver. So today i'll talk about an accident involving my car... and Enzo's one. It was on thursday, we had an introduction class for the upcomming year with my group. I was at my appartment with Chris and we were late. I drove a bit faster than usual to make sure we arrive on time. Comes the moment i had to park my car on that sloping university's parking. I park, turn the engine off, and get out of my car. At the exact moment my foot left the brake pedal,, my other foot was on the ground. I felt my car going forward, but it was to late. Christopher yelled, tried to stop the car (yes he's dumb), for peanuts. The car hurtled down the parking and hitted another car so hard that this car moved 3 meters away from his place. My car didn't get harmed that much, but enzo's one... I didn't go to the class and Axel Andry called me wondering what the fuck i was doing. I told him and he laughed and told everyone in the class to make sure i looked dumb aha.

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:53 pm

hi John, today i'll talk about Damian Lillard again. I'm sorry to be repetitive but everyweek i have no clue of what i could talk about. So let's start. Damian Lillard is by far my favorite nba player. Nicknamed Dame, he’s an NBA player for the Portland Trail Blazers since his draft, in 2012, where he was picked at the 6th spot by this franchise. He was born in 1990 in Oakland. He’s a combo guard, which means he can play as a point guard or as a shooting guard. He’s well known for his loyalty in an era where superstars tend to switch team like T-shirt. Lillard love his team and there’s no way he leaves his teamates. He’s impregnated by Portland’s culture and inhabitants of the city give it back to him. Portland is a tiny market, it’s not as shiny as New York or Los Angeles, wich make it much harder for the Blazers when it comes to be attractive in other players eyes. But Lillard doesn’t care, he wants to win here, in the city which made him what he is today. These loyal traits define Dame since his high school years. He was in a small high school (again) in Alameda. That’s why it was tough for him to get scouted and so he went to the small university of Weber State. During his junior year, he averaged nearly 25 points per game which made him the best scorer in the USA and set him in a good position for his draft, although he’ll be drafted as the 6th position wich is not this low, but still considered as a steal. Today, he’s the trail Blazers’ franchise player and averaged 26 points per game last year and carried his team to the final conference as an outsider team, after an underwhelming 1st round sweep against the pelicans. The first round against OKC still stuck in everyone mind. During this series, he averaged 34 points per games, and he drilled a 12 meters buzzer beater to close the series and conclude a beautiful upset. That’s what Lillard is, the clutchest player in the league, which means he step up in the last minutes of a game when his team need him. Lillard is a recidivist, in 2014 during the first round against the Rockets, he already sent them in vacation with a series clinching buzzer beater from outside the 3 points line. Lillard never win an award tho, outside the rookie of the year one. He’s looking forward to doing it this year, the Trail Blazers are a contender for the 2020 title. Outside the court, Dame does so much for the community that last year he received the J Walter Kennedy Citizenship award, a trophy which congratulate the nba player who showed dedication to the community. That’s why he’s loved in Portland. He’s a true leader, an amazing humanbeing, and the clutchest player in the league.

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:51 pm

Hi john, today i'll talk about all the sports i practiced during my life. I started sport with football at 6 years old and i got a pretty funny anecdote about my first day in my new club. It was a training day, my teamates was playing an amical match. To fully understand, you must know that i was pretty distant, i had the head in the clouds. During this match, everyone was crying, running, contestating. Me ? I was looking the ground thinking about erverything but football. My teammates wouldn't give me the ball and i understand that lmao. However, came the time i was choosen to do a line-out. I take the ball, look at it... Seconds went by and the ball was still in my hands. I was reading what was written on my friend Wilson (I hope you got the reference john). I never get this insulted in my whole life.
I never came back to my club and decided to try Judo. I kinda like it but you know i don't have that fighter mindset. I don't like to hit other and be hit. So i stopped 6 months later and started tennis. I played it for 4 years and i was not bad. I was tecnically mid, but i was a warrior, i would never gave up, running one every ball to try to save it. I stopped because my trainer was harsh with me, nerver congratulated me, only critics.
Guess what ? i tried football again, i was 12 years old and i loved it. I was one of the best goalkeeper of my region, been selctionned in the all star team of my region. I think off all sports i practiced, it was my best one. I wanted to play handball, so I stopped football.
I was in love with this sport, plus i wanted to be great at it. I was training everydays, lifted wheights to jump higher and be more powerfull. During my last year, i started to have pain in my right knee, but i didn't want to stop because i was looking forward to be in the first team. I wasn't selectionned, that was an injustice, i was clearly good enough but some players have strings pulled for them. I was disgusted and stopped handball, and sport club in generaL. 3 years later, i still have that pain in my knee that is limiting me in my erveryday life.
Now, i do sport for myself, i go to the gym, do some powerlifting, running, erverything to be a greater overall athlete, trying to get rid of that knee plain.

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down