UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jules's APP Forum (???)

2 posters

Go down

Jules's APP Forum (???) Empty Jules's APP Forum (???)

Post by JulesV3 Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:06 pm

Hi ! I don't know exactly where to do my app, if it's the good way to do it so I'll create this topic where each week I'll add an answer that corresponds to my 30 or 45min of APP homework !
John tell me in answer to that forum, or Monday in class if I'm doing this by the good way before I start writing about some very interesting subject !

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jules's APP Forum (???) Empty Re: Jules's APP Forum (???)

Post by Admin Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:35 am

You're doing it correctly Jules. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Jules's APP Forum (???) Empty App week 1

Post by JulesV3 Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:37 pm

14h38 (just to remember when I start to have an idea of how much time I worked)
So where we are for my first app homework, I hesitate during all the week from the subject I'll speak about. At the beginning I wanted to speak about the covid test that we had to do last Friday and about the confined week we past at home but I think that my feeling would be a bit too trash.
So I spent my week to work, play, eat, sleep, like during quarantine.
Finally, without finding any idea, I'll speak about "Among Us" it's a new video games that is available on Steam, Playstore and Applestor since the third of September 2020. It's a game that must be played with friends, you can play with random people but it will be boring and the IQ of the other player will be really low.. whatever it's a game that can be played with 9 person at the same time, the concept is simple, all the players are astronaut, you're tasks is to repair the spaceship to win. Bit the difficulty is that the players are divided in two teams, the crewmate, and the impostors, generally there is 8 crewmate and 2 impostors. Each impostors know each other, but the crewmates don't know who are the impostors. So basically, crewmates have two way to win, found who are the impostors and vote for exilated them during a meeting (I'll be back to explain meeting later) or making all there tasks (I'll be back on that to later) and then the spaceship will fly away and crewmates win the game. Impostors also have two way to win, kill the crewmates during they're doing tasks or by an option called "sabotage" there is three different sabotage, the most helpful is the lights, saboting light will reduce by 5 the field of view of the crewmates, they are almost blind and can be killed easily. The second one is saboting the reactors, crewmates have 45s to repair the reactor or they loose, it's a good way to lead every people in the same place. And the last sabotage is o2, this time crewmates have 30s to repair the oxygen but the diffence with reactor is that o2 must be repaired at two different places, so it's easy to split crewmates like that.
The last advantage the impostors get is called "vent" they are the only people who can go in the ventilation, it's an easy way to travel around the map, but also an easy way to get spotted.
In the crewmates side, there's the tasks. Everyone spawn in the central room of the map, and all around the map there'll be some very easy tasks to solve. The aim of the crewmates is to do all the tasks (they're independent from each player), so crewmates have to walk on the ship to do tasks, but they also need to repair impostor's sabotage. If a crewmates found a body (when an impostor kill someone the body of the dead don't dispawn) every one can saw and report a dead body (excepted the other dead players) the impostors are able to report too, if you report a body the game is set in pause, all the players are regrouped at the center room and are in a menu where they can tchat (vocal or message) to speak about their suspicion, and they can defend themselves from an accusation, at the end of the dialog time player can vote for exilat someone or they can skip if they don't have enough information (of course impostors can speak and try to accuse a crewmates for some crimes he don't do, that an other way for impostors to kill someone). There is also an emergency button that can be pushed at every time during the game, this button is initiating a meeting. Of course, it's called in French a "gentleman rule" is to don't confess your role to your friend that play aside you that for fair-play. There is a lot of gentleman rule more or less discutable, but the two mains are "no Devo" (that I explain juste before) and the second one is to don't tchat with other player if it's not a meeting.
I think I speak about all the rules, it's maybe not very clear, the best things to do to learn more about Among Us is to play or to watch videos, it can be very funny.
So now I'm gonna give pro tips to be a better player in among us
For the crewmates :
- Try to stay with someone you think you can trust, it will be harder for impostors to kill you if you are in group, excepted if there is the two imoostors that killed both of you.
- at a "pro" level you can watch people do there tasks, if you know by heart the tasks, you know how much time you need to do a tasks, so if someone make a task in 3s but you the tasks take 8s to be done, you can be suspicious about this guy
- Pay attention to each move or each things that someone said.
- Check the camera, in the maps there's a room where there is camera, it show you all corridors so you can remember where was who
- Try to stay visible don't be hidden in the corner of a room for doing your tasks, the other crewmates can see you more easily and they can more often see if someone kill you

For the impostors :
- Fake the fact of doing tasks, if you still walking around the map you'll be suspicious, so act like if you was a crewmates
- Learn all the tasks to don't be spotted to easily
- before doing an imposto visible action (killing or venting) check if no one can see you, it's the most common way to be spotted
- Try to make hidden kill, in some room where no one never go
- Use the sabotage, it's a really strong weapons at high level
- You are two so sometimes you will have to carry your mates, if you're 4 in a room (2 crewmates and 2 impostors) and your mates kill an innocent kill the other like that there is no witness
- Prepare your defense in case of accusation
- Try to infiltrate in a crewmates group to get 1/2 or 3 crewmates to defend you during meeting

I think I said almost everything.. so if you're interested just watch video to get a clearer idea of this game or just download Among Us and come play !

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:44 am

It sounds fun. I think it's based on the "Werewolf" game. I sometimes play that at the end of the year with the groups.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:48 am

10h55.
So today because I'm really boring and I don't found any good and interesting idea I choose to open a translation dictionary and read/write to get more vocabulary so here we go !
a : un/une
A2 level : second stage of an advanced level : baccalaureat
Aback : être déconcerté
Abandon : abandonner
Abbey : abbaye
Abc : alphabet
Abdomen : abdomen
Abduct : enlever
Abductor : ravisseur/sseuse
Abide : respecter
Ability : être capable/incapable de
Ablaze : en feu / en flammes
Able : pouvoir
Abnormal : anormal
Aboard : a bord
Abode : demeure
Abolish : abolir
Abolition : abolition
Abortion : avortement
Abortive : manqué
About : (expressing intention)
Above : au dessus de
Abreast : de front
Abroad : a l'étranger
Abrupt : brusque
Abruptly : brusquement
Absence : absence
Absent : absent
Absentee : absent/e
Absent-minded: distrait
Absent-mindedly : distraitement
Absolute : absolu
Absolutely : absolument
Absorb : absorber
Absorbed : absorbé
Abstain : s'abstenir
Abstract : résumé
Absurde : ridicule
Abuse : mauvais traitement
Abusive : grossier
Abysmal : épouvantable
Academic : universitaire
Academy : académie
Accelerate : accélérer
Accent : accent
Accentuate : accentuer
Accept : accepter
Acceptance : acceptation
Access : accès
Access provider : fournisseur d'accès
Accessible : accessible
Accident : accident
Accidental : accidentel
Accidentally : accidentellement
Accommodate : loger
Accomodation : logement
Accompany : accompagner
Accomplish : accomplir
Accomplishment : réussite
Accord : accord
Accordance : conformément
According : selon
Accordingly : en Conséquence
Accordion : accordéon
Account : compte
Accountable : responsable
Accountant : comptable
Account manager : responsable de clientèle
Accumulate : accumuler
Accuracy : precision
Accurate : précis
Accurately : précisément
Accusation : accusation
Accuse : accuser
Accustomed : s'habituer
Ace : as
Ache : douleur
Achieve : atteindre
Achievement : succes
Aching : douloureux
Acid : acide
Acid rain : pluies acides
Acid test : test de pureté
Acknowledge : admettre
Acknowledged : incontesté
Acknowledgement : reconnaissance
Acorn : gland
Acoustic : acoustique
Acquainted : connaître
Acquaintance : connaissance
Acquire : acquerire
Acquit : acquiter
Acquittal : acquitement
Acre : demi-hectare
Acrobat : acrobate
Acrobatics : acrobaties
Across : a travers
Act : acte
Acting : interpretation
So here I did the three first page of the 330 pages, maybe one day I'll end it.. or maybe I'll found a real occupation.. I hope..

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:03 pm

I'll test you on these words at the end of the semester for your APP mark. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:36 pm

Admin wrote:I'll test you on these words at the end of the semester for your APP mark. Very Happy

So I suppose I can stop doing app each week and only work these words for the end of the semester, there'll be no problems for my marks ? Very Happy

JulesV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:28 pm

hahaha
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:17 am

So for this week app homework I'll naturally speak about the "Zevent" !
So what is the Zevent ? It's a streaming marathon of videogames, each year since 2016 a French streamer named Adrien Nougaret A.K.A "ZeratoR" and his right hand Alexander Dacharit A.K.A "Dach" get the idea to start an event where all the benefits from the tips and donation will be reversed to an association. In 2019, the Zevent won the world record for being the charity event on Twitch (the most famous website for streaming) who "won" the biggest amount of money on the world, during 53 hours, approximately 50 french streamer played videogames to collect three and half million euros for "Medecin sans frontiers" during this event, to get an idea, the global jackpot get over 500k euros during the Saturday afternoon if I remember well. Actually, I'm writing this part of app at 00h21 on the night from Friday to Saturday, Zevent 2020 start only 6h ago and the amount of donation is already over 530k euros. I'll take a break for my app, and will give other resume all along the event.
Okay so second session of work, we are Saturday it's 19h10 and twenty minutes ago, the global donation was at 920k euros, but three or four hours earlier streamlabs and PayPal (I don't think that I need to explain what are these organisations) give the objective to ZeratoR to try to broke there website by making too much donation at the same moment, so ZeratoR Ask to all the streamers and the viewers to give at exactly 19 hour, and in 6 minutes, the global donation go from 920k euros to 1 million 110k euros. During the last year, for the Zevent 2019, the overcome of the million of euros had been passed the Sunday morning, near 11 hour so more than 16 hours in advance, this edition will certainly be a new record !
Okay so new edit it's 20 hours and ZeratoR reveal the amount gained by the teeshirt vent, and it's 1 million 430k euros and that raises the global donation to 3 million 800k euros, so the world record that they already earned the last year (three and a half million) and it still remains 4 hours and maybe five if they/we reach the 5 millions before the end !
Last edit for this app, Zevent ended like 1 minute ago it's 1h AM on the night from Sunday to Saturday, to total donation for Amnesty International is five million 724k euros that's just totally insane, I'm already hyped for a potential 2021 edition, my only regret for this year's edition is that my connection was too lagging right at the moment where 5k masks for covid has been sold, I was expecting buying some, but they had been sold out in literally 2 minutes, and I was lagging exactly at this moment, except that, I'll remember only good things of this edition ! And now I'm gonna sleep.. I need to sleep..

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:39 am

sounds a great event. What games do they play?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Admin wrote:sounds a great event. What games do they play?

They play a ton of games, but the event had regrouped 41 streamer during 55 hours so there is way too much game played, I can tell you that these I look at was Super Smash Bros Ultimate / Geogssr / Among Us / Civilization VI / Hades / Mario kart 8 Deluxe / Skrible Io / Rocket League ...

JulesV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:12 pm

Civ VI is one of my specialities.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:28 pm

If Civ VI is your specialities are you playing for fun like with friends or family or are you try-harding the game like by being really good, because it can be hard to believe but there is a world/national ranking competition for the "professional" so did you think you could get the level ?

JulesV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:49 pm

JulesV3 wrote:If Civ VI is your specialities are you playing for fun like with friends or family or are you try-harding the game like by being really good, because it can be hard to believe but there is a world/national ranking competition for the "professional" so did you think you could get the level ?

I didn't know that but why should I be surprised? I've played every CIV since the first and I'm decent but I don't have the time to be great. Mostly for me it's the summer....

Anyway at the moment I'm playing hard at Crusader Knights 3.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Okay, so I know it's been a long time I don't do any app, I'll certainly do at least two today, but because I run out of idea, the dictionary is back to help me ! Yeaaaaah let's go !
Last time I stopped at acting, so let's continue for three more page
Action : action
Activate : faire démarrer
Active : actif
Activist : activiste
Activity : activité
Act of God : catastrophe naturelle
Actor : acteur
Actual : réel
Actually : vraiment
Acute : vif
Ad : petite annonce
AD : après JC
Adapt : adapter
Adaptable : souple
Adaptor : adaptateur
Add : ajouter
Adder : vipère
Addict : toxicomane
Addicted : être accro
Addiction : dépendance
Addictive : qui créer une dépendance
Addition : ajout
Additional : supplementaire
Additionally : en outre
Address : adresse
Addressee : destinataire
Adéquate : suffisant
Adhere : adherer
Adjective : adjectif
Adjoining : voisin
Adjourn : ajourner
Adjust : régler
Adjustable : réglable
Ad lib : improviser
Administration : administration
Administrative : administratif
Admiration : admiration
Admire : admirer
Admirer : admirateur
Admission : admission
Admit : admettre
Admittance : accès
Admittedly : il faut en convenir
Ad nauseam : a n'en plus finir
Adolescent : adolescent
Adopt : adopter
Adopted : adopté
Adore : adorer
Adrift : a la derive
Adult : adult
Adulthood : age adulte
Advance : avance
Advance booking : reservation
Advanced : supérieur
Advantage : avantage
Advantageous : avantageux
Adventure : aventure
Adverb : adverbe
Adverse : défavorable
Advert : annonce
Advertise : faire de la pub pour
Advertisement : annonce publicitaire
Advertising : publicité
Advice : conseil
Advisable : recommander
Advise : conseiller
Adviser : conseiller/ère
Advocate : avocat
Adware : logiciel publicitaire
Aerial : antenne
Aerobics : aerobic
Aerospace : industrie aérospatiale
Aesthetic : esthétique
Affair : affaire
Affect : concerned
Affectionate : affectueux
Affluent : riche
Afford : avoir les moyens d'acheter
Affordable : abordable
Afield : plus loin
Afloat : flotter
Afraid : peur
Africa : Afrique
African : africain
Aft : a l'arrière
After : après
After effect : contrecoup
Aftermath : consequence
Afternoon : après midi
After thought : penser après coup
Afterwards : ensuite
Again : encore
Against : contre
Aged : âgé
Age group : tranche d'âge
Ageism : discrimination en raison de l'âge
Agency : agence
Agenda : agenda
Agent : agent
Aggravate : aggraver
Aggravation : aggravation
Aggregate : au total
Aggression : agression
Agitate : agiter
Ago : il y a
Agonize : tourmenter
Here is my three new page of my dictionary that took an hour to wrote, I'll do three more soon, excep if I found I brilliant idea !

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:03 pm

Okay so for my next app I'll speak about my favourite video games license, and it's assassin's creed, for me, that is the best saga for all time, if you live in a cavern, I'll introduce the lore of assassin's creed, basically it's a war that oppose the order of the Templars against the hidden brotherhood of the assassin's. This war at the beginning of the video games start in the actual Syrie on the city of Masyaf, and also in the actual Turkey in Constantinople (Istanbul) but later in other video games, we'll learned that this war is way more older from a lot of century ago. These two organisations fight for the peace, it will be a big paradox in the game, you'll ask why they fight if they want the same thing ? They fight because they have different way to reach peace, in fact the order of the Templars want peace by controlling the world and the people by using Isu artefact (I'll be back on the isu civilization later). For the assassins, peace must be acquired by the freedom of the population for them, free will is the key to get peace, so basically, to win the war assassins need to found, protect and hide back the artefact that the Templars try to earned.
Now, the isu and the isu artefact : isu are a civilization of God that lived on the planet before the human, similarly to the dinosaur they're extincted by a act of God (vocabulary that I learned earlier in my dictionary app). These isu had a technology way more advanced than us in the real life in 2020, during the first opus we was tracking the Eden apple that can dominate the mind on a people, or kill anyone, for the Ezio saga (AC II / AC Brotherhood / AC Révélation) we hunt the Eden fragments like the stick, Cyprus apple and Masyaf apple, in AC III Connor try to found a medallion that act like a key, then in black flag, Edward try to found the Observatory, a temple that can locate every people (living or dead) only with a unique drop of blood, etc.. I'll speak about each story of each game later. As you can see these artefact are really powerful, and if the Templars get one, it will really fast became a dictatorship. That the basic of assassin's creed.
It's already do an hour that I work on this topic. I'll have to do one or two more hour about this, I think I'll end my app time on that topic in some other post, so see you !

JulesV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:44 pm

It's so much easier when you talk about something you like isn't it?

I've played assassin's creed, the graphics are great but it's not really my genre of game more for my son.

The movie spinoff was terrible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:07 pm

Yeah it's true its way more easier !
I'm one of the really rare person who liked the movie, I understand most of the reason why people don't like it, but personally I found it really good, the casting was good, the special effects was really impressive, the story was interesting, I think that people don't like the movie because of two reason, I think they tried to adapt the assassin's creed concept for those who never play or who don't understand that was a good idea to get more viewers, but that create two problem for the people who never listen about AC it wasn't enough adapted so they keep don't understanding the story, but for those who know the thematics, they don't like changement, like everyone on internet, they don't like when we repeat something, and they hate when we change it like "why are you changing that, that not AC anymore without that" and the adaption for the new viewer had removed AC fans viewer, but it still an amazing movie for me.
Btw I was expecting this to an other app later but Netflix and Ubisoft had just announced last week that they're working together for a surprise, and I'm really hyped for this

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:10 am

Ok so I wanted to do the last topic about sport with a brilliant idea but I think it's more adapted to my app, that took me approximately half an hour so like that I still have two hour to do so here we go, football war
This war oppose El Salvador against Honduras that take place during the 60'-70' A lot of peasant came from El Salvador to Honduras to get lands , in 63 a new dirigeants take the power with fraudulent election, then Honduras got ruined and the dirigeants accuse El Salvador peasant to stole the economy so these people were send back to they're country. But then the qualification for the 1970 world cup football opposed Honduras to El Salvador in a best of 3 qualification. But the supporter of each country ruined the night and the concentration of the opposite team the day before the match that played at home the first victim of this war is a Salvadorian can that killed herself. Different riot appear in stadium. Salvadorian peasant in Honduras get hardly bullied. So the third game (1 win to each) take place in Mexico, El Salvador won and the bullied of the peasants get increased. El Salvador declared war to Honduras, the war lasted 100 hours. I give there the link to get more details : https://youtu.be/W12vb_Crf00 yeah it's in English, that a really interesting English channel that explain different War by funny way.
The war ended with 6000 killed people and more than 15000 injured.

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Ok so let's go new app and because I run out of idea and was listening to music, I'm gonna give some information about the impact of music in my life.
Like many other subject, my taste is way different than the average tastes, like for food, drink, movies, lifestyle, passions, or whatever, and music isn't an exception I really don't like the kind of music that we can ear on the radio, or any "top music". But paradoxically, I really don't like to tell more about my tastes usually but whatever.
I'll set the link of the music I speak about as reference.
So I started listening music really late in my life I was 14 and during a YouTube video, the youtuber put in editing a really cool song called "Bienvenue dans la secte" from La secte Phonetik (https://youtu.be/iy7mmbdau-g) and for the first day I started listening that song endlessly, then one day I (by mistake) listen to another music from this group that I instantly loved, and by more research, my playlist was just all there song, it lasted maybe some few months then I started listen to song coming from the individual career of the singer (that was when I learned that La secte Phonetik had dissolved themselves some years ago, so I started listen to Hippocampe Fou, Dr. Nivü or Jota Efe, they now do some really different music style and I found them all really interesting, except that I don't speak well Spanish so I can't understand well Jota Efe's song. So for maybe a year I only had their music in my playlist, for not a long time I get a few title from Tryo (of course the most common "l'hyme de nos campagnes" https://youtu.be/srb0lAK5wbA) or Soviet Suprem (that a really different kind of music and to represent them I'll give the link for "valse Soviet" https://youtu.be/BI_bphXKF2g)
But one day, my life literally changed, listening to Hippocampe Fou music and letting YouTube algorithm set a random music list I found this song that a feat between Hippo and Dooz Kawa ("Brako" https://youtu.be/Eemp4NYC-UY) and after listening to this song it was a revelation, for me Dooz Kawa must be THE singer and I'll have a lot to say.
So here we are I listen Brako for the first time (fun fact I'm actually listening to this song, thanks Spotify) and then I spent all my time to discover all the title from Dooz Kawa, there is so many amazing song, I just can't list them all, it will be a longer list than my "dico app" but I'll give you some that at the time I really liked and that I still really liked, but now there is way more, there is "Le monstre" (probably one of the most beautiful for all time : https://youtu.be/i8zEOMswVqc) there is "soirée noire" "le Prince noir" "crépuscule d'apocalypse" (a really sad and dark one like I said last year) "cherche l'amour" "message aux anges noirs" "les hommes et les armes" "le savoir est une arme" "poupée de son" okay I stop there after I'll set too much.
Basically, Dooz Kawa is doing rap, but it's really different than the usual rap, it's rapped poetry, there is some quotes just to show that
"j'ai un trou noir à la place du coeur" from "bayou"
"Je reviendrai de Sibérie armé et bardé de médailles
Mais mes baisers jadis arides seront plus froids que du métal" from "le temps des assassins (https://youtu.be/IJdd57-IfAM)
"Au crépuscule de l'apocaplyspe
Je veux que ta peau brûle contre mes lips
Qu'on se tienne la main sous le porche
Et bute les zombies qui approchent
Je ferais du mieux pour être l'ersatz
Qu'effacerait de tes yeux ces remords
Avec toi une dernière valse
Au milieu des arbres morts" it's the chorus of "Crépuscule d'apocalypse"
Or the second verse of "le monste" that will be too long to be wrote there.
I can still speak about Dooz Kawa for many hours because it's beautiful, by the speech, by the meaning of the speech, , by the instrumental (about this, I don't think there is a lot of rapper that do some concert with an orchestra, https://youtu.be/MHeii90CPQE), by everything !

So I still have one app to do, I can do it about assassin's creed, I still have idea, about Dooz Kawa or music (because I don't tell it but there is some few music that still get a place in my playlist who aren't from 12 Ko) but I assume that can be a bit annoying to read, and I can found something else to speak about, or if you have interesting subject I don't know

JulesV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:35 am

whatever you want Jules.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:59 pm

Here we are, my last app of the year, we must finis it before the 23 of November, luckily I have one hour of work remaining to do and it's 22:51 so I'll finish with 9 minutes in advance ! I've got the time !
So I'll speak about assassin's creed to finish that ! Some few day ago I tell you the base you need to know to play assassin's creed, today I'll be back shortly on every assassin's creed game and thei story !
Assassin's creed : the first assassin's creed appear on shop 13 years ago and for a game of 2007 it was already amazing by the gameplay or graphism, this one take place in middle East during the crusade in ~1100 after JC, we incarn Altair ibn la ahad the game I bought was broken so I sadly can't play further than the tutorial so I can't give you a lot of information
Assassin's creed II : it take place in Italy during the Italian Renaissance ~1460 after JC we incarn Ezio Auditore da firenze that want to revenge is family, we travel around some Italian city (Florence or Roma) and meet some famous people (Leonardo da Vinci)
Assassin's creed brotherhood : it's the real following from AC II we still play Ezio a bit older always in his quest of artefact but for this one I'll give a link to the trailer that gives me chills every time I'm watching it (https://youtu.be/kfWbe3x2EoI)
Assassin's creed Revelations : that the last one of Ezio saga, we incarn this assassins for the last time where we follow him on the track on Altair by going to Masyaf, where we'll see the death of Ezio dying like a wise.
Now, the Carribbean saga, classified by the year the game come out, not the story order
Assassin's creed III : this time we incarn Ratonhnhaké:ton (called Connor Kenway) in 1756, it's an American indian that want to revenge his mother and all his clan against the invader (the leader of the invader is his father)
Assassin's creed IV black flag : it take place in 1715 and the main character is Edward Kenway (yeah that the same last name as Connor, we understand in AC IV that Edward is from the same family (but older of two generation) than Connor. There we are a pirate that kill an assassin's at the all start of the game, and stole his life and basically became an assassin
Assassin's creed Rogue : it take place between AC III and AC IV and for the first and unique time we incarn a Templar that fight side by side with haytam Kenway, father of Connor and son of Edward that I speak about earlier, ath the end of this game our character go to Paris with Benjamin Franklin to found an other artefact and have to kill Charles Dorian, the father of Arno Dorian, and we'll speak about Arno really soon.
Assassin's creed unity : this game take place in Paris, during the French Revolution and I found this one absolutely amazing because I found the story incredible, the main character of this game is Arno Dorian that want to revenge the death of his father, his action will lead him to a sword that is an artefact ISU
Assassin's creed syndicate : this one take place on London during the industrial Revolution around ~1840 I think in this game we are a duo of assassins (Jacob and Evie brother and sister) that are doing a gang war in London the opposite gang works for the Templar that try to locate an artefact in London.
Assassin's origins : it take place in ancien Egypte ~-50 before JC we incarn bayek of siwa that is a protector of a region that want to revenge the death of his son killed by the order of elders (in the modern time they'll be called Templar)
Assassin's creed odyssey : this one take place in ancien Greece at the same time as platon or any philosopher ~-430 before JC and we incarn alexios or Kassandra (we choose) and the aim of this game is to found our family before our brother (or sister if we choose alexios) that is a member of the order of elders and we'll also have to kill them all
And finally, assassin's creed Valhalla that came out two weeks ago and that I already played for two entire days, take place in England/Norway ~900 after JC in this game we need to conquer England with our brother of hearts that get mentally and physically hurt by the order of elders but not directly at start, this game is for me a masterpiece, its totally amazing, there is minor bug pretty funny, but the work for the story, the graphismes, the possibility and everything is incredible

There we are I ended my S3 app but I really shortened the end of this app I would have liked give more details for the AC after unity but I don't have the time so too bad.
Now I only wait for the S4 app, to know what we'll need to do
And also I'm waiting for explication about the evaluation of the 30/11 like why 18h-19h30 or things like that ?
23h59 it was time to ended !

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum