UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 5 subject - The Seasons

+16
Clarence
pablobrandeau
Benjamin
Thomas Philippon
Thomas HERONNEAU
Mathéo
Bastien Morin
CROUZAT Emelyne
BOUTAUD Camille
DUMAS Alexis
romain.changeur
Gabin Mardikian
Florian Freté
Paul Piekarski
Oscar Hobson
Admin
20 posters

Go down

week 5 subject - The Seasons Empty week 5 subject - The Seasons

Post by Admin Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:09 am

blah blah blah
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 5 subject - The Seasons Empty Re: week 5 subject - The Seasons

Post by Oscar Hobson Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:26 am

So I'm disappointed I was ready to talk about all the cheeses I love but I'm stuck talking about the seasons. There are four seasons in a year...

my favorite season is probably summer because I can swim where ever I want without getting freezing cold and having to wear a wetsuit. Also I spent almost the entire summer holidays on ile d'Olérons because all my friends are on the island (I live in the middle of nowhere so I like being where there are loads of people)

Oscar Hobson

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:35 am

I like summer because it's hot, we go to the beach. Summer is synonymous with celebration and holidays. I also like winter, it's cold but you can ski, eat raclette. I don’t like autumn too much because it rains a lot. Spring is not bad, it is neither too hot nor too cold.

Paul Piekarski

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Freté Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:17 pm

I don't like all seasons in the year. My favourite season is summer because it's the time for fun, it's possible to go at the swimming pool, on the beach, eat icecream and anothers food very good and refreshing. In summer, it's also holliday so i go out of my room and i join my friends at the city or on a football park. I don't like the other seasons, autumn is bad beacause it rain all the time. Winter is the season when i am always cold. And spring it's the season of allergy and i have much of allergy so it's boring.

Florian Freté

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabin Mardikian Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:22 am

As far as the theme "the seasons" is concerned, I find this subject rather vast and bizarre. There is not much to say on this theme except that I love summer because it is the holiday season. Summer reminds me of the sun, the beach, the holidays and the girls!!! On the other hand, I hate winter and autumn because it's cold and it rains, it's horrible.

Gabin Mardikian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.changeur Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:24 am

As for the seasons, there are some that I appreciate more than others. The winter and summer seasons are my favorite because in winter the snow is a few wonderful things when you have the chance to go skiing or mountain. Regarding the summer, this is a season that I also appreciate very much because it is at this time that the great holidays arrive. We can do a lot of things, like go to the beach, sunbathe, see our friends and enjoy the sun.

romain.changeur

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:43 am

For the topic of the week I will talk about the different seasons and my activities during the year according to this.
During the winter I often go to the mountains with my friends to go skiing and cycling.
In the autumn I often go back to the mountains for a week with friends or my parents to go on trails, cycling is a lot of hiking.
In spring I do nothing.
In the summer I go with my friends to the beach, to the mountains and I travel.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUTAUD Camille Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:07 pm

I love all seasons but I prefer winter and summer. During the winter we can ski and I find it cool. During the summer we can go to the beach, we can see our friends, we can travel and especially there are the holidays.
During autumn and spring there is less to do, that's why I like less.

BOUTAUD Camille

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Am I the only one who prefers Spring?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:54 am

Yes you are the only one. But it’s a beautyful season, the flowers blooming, the birds singing, it’s also the season for lovers. You are a romantic.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Today we have to talk about our favorite season. First of all I'm not necessarily favouritism on one of the four seasons especially because all four have something magical. Spring is considered the season of lovers and what makes it difficult for me is that the first day of spring is my birthday the year I was born. Then summer, it is the season that allows me to go to see my friends and allows me to bayer myself because it is nice and warm and I love the heat. Autumn is a nice season I think because the trees are of all colors and we make haloween and suddenly I eat candy. Winter is also a nice season when especially as it snows the landscape becomes beautiful all white and we do Christmas and New Year and it allows us to see our families. So I'm not favorite seasons because they are all superb and pleasant in their ways.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:16 pm

Personally, my favorite season is winter, or rather snow. You can have so much fun in the snow in the mountains, sledding or skiing with friends. Spend days of movement that seem short but very intense with the evening of large meals which are not always very good for athletes (raclettes) but to consume without moderation from time to time.
That's why winter is my favorite season, the problem is that a mountain vacation is very expensive ...

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathéo Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:08 pm

For me the season perfect it's summer because I love the sun and it's a season of the surfboard skateboard the beach it's so cool. It's a season perfect for keep out with friends, but the writer it's good for winter dishes

Mathéo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Personally, the best season is summer. Because you can go to the beach for played with friends.In summer it's hot .And he have the sun all the day. And the day is long so is better for a party with friends on the terrace. And for the hollidays on the camping is so fun with the sun. So in summer every people is happy .He have most event of sport in the summer .

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Philippon Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:50 pm

For me the best season is Winter because I love skiing with my family, to walk in the snow and discover news beautifuls landscapes. Moreover I prefer when the weather is cold than when he is hot. In Winter , it's also Christmas and we celebrate the New Year. But I like Summer too because it's synonym of holidays. The days are longer and during the Summer it's easier to see our family.

Thomas Philippon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:07 pm

All right let's talk about seasons. My two favourite seasons must be summer and winter. I love summer because I spend loads of time with friends at the beach and at the swimming pool. We also surf a lot during summer (I will definitively try Soulac next time Wink And my favourite part of summer must be barbecues ahah (I never get bored of them). I also love winter because every year I go to the mountains to snowboard with my family and nothing can beat that clean, fresh mountain air, it's just the best feeling in the world.

Benjamin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:28 pm

For me, my favorite season is to share between the 4 because I like both the summer because the weather is nice and warm and then it rhymes with beach, swimming pool, going out with friends. But both in winter because the snow brings back very good memories with skiing with friends and family and especially raclettes and fondues, even if in my family we eat raclettes in any season. And then in spring and autumn you can see very beautiful landscapes there so I don't really have a preference.

pablobrandeau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:52 pm

My favorite season is winter. it' my favorite season because the little time I spent there, i have got the best memories. Eat at the top of the slopes, descend magnificent slopes, see beautiful landscape. And I love to ski, it's like the bike, you don"t lost the technique. When I went there with all my family, we always book the biggest apartment, it was great. It's very a good memories

Clarence

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:03 pm

About the seasons, I think the best is summer. The sun is very present, we can sunbathe and make the most of it. It is also the period when I spend a lot of time on the beach or in the waves. On the other hand, I hate autumn and even more winter. I can't stand the cold. I prefer to spend a Christmas in the sun rather than a Christmas skiing.
Then, I can say that spring announces the end of the nightmare and the beginning of a hot season.

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:00 am

Personally, unlike quite a few of us apparently, my favorite season is spring. The trees that regain their green color, the flowers that start to bloom again and the sun that repoints the tip of his nose make me happy. And even more than all the period I prefer in spring is around May-June, with the longest days of the year, being able to hang out until 10pm without the need to put on a sweater or turn on a light is so pleasant.

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Bourgeaux Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:45 pm

My favorite season is summer, the warmth of the sun on the body is such a pleasant feeling! You can go to the beach all day, go for a walk, play sports.. I find this period so joyful! Spending the day in the waves, surfing is a real pleasure. Then I really like the Christmas period, I find this period as joyful as it is with the family, it also allows to spend time with your loved ones.

Emma Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:23 pm

In truth, all seasons are cool. there are just some who are cooler than others and we are not going to lie there are two main seasons, winter and summer, the other two fall and spring are not useful a lot we don't talk much about her!
In any case, I prefer summer because the weather is nice but winter doesn't bother me, I live the cold pretty well!

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:24 pm

In truth, all seasons are cool. there are just some who are cooler than others and we are not going to lie there are two main seasons, winter and summer, the other two fall and spring are not useful a lot we don't talk much about her!
In any case, I prefer summer because the weather is nice but winter doesn't bother me, I live the cold pretty well!

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down