UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 week 2 Subject

+20
DELAUGE Vincent
Mathieu Quement
bryan bichot
Fouga Evan
Marin
Mathieu G
Moreau Elise
Eva.P
Victor DANDEU
Laprune Justine
MARECHAL Mathilde
Andrea.loth
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Dorian TIROUARD
Manon de Luca
Valençon Chloé
nicolas boissinot
Opale
maxime herbé
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Subject - Page 2 Empty Re: Semester 2 week 2 Subject

Post by Thibaut SALAT Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:07 am

Admin wrote:You have a choice. Either "the future of E-Sports" or Music.

I will talk about the future of e-sports because I'm not very attracted by music.
So for me the futur of E-sports is really in touch with the futur of video games. Firstly it's going to be improve by the new technology. The games will be more beautiful, faster and with nex technology like the virtual reality. Secondly the pro gamers will be more recognize as sportsmen with an augmentation of their numbers and a better accès to the professional level. They will be more framed and they will have a training more important with coach or team. And finally I think this sports will be recognize as a real sports so it will be more mediatized and not know just about the fan but by the world like other sports.

Thibaut SALAT

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Subject - Page 2 Empty the future of e-sport

Post by gdeburea Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:54 am

about the future of e-sport i think that :
It will never be a sport but an entertainment that is gaining more and more popularity with the progress of technology, so today I don't think we can qualify it as a sport

gdeburea

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:04 am

In my opinion, the future of this sport will always remain positive today. It is an emerging sport that only accumulates more and more players and spectators, which makes this sport very interesting and accessible to all, even for the high level that is not the case for all sports. In addition, there are more and more video games that allow a potential career in electronic sport. He even talks about integrating this discipline in the 2024 Olympic Games. This proves the full extent of this sport.

Johan Milliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2