UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 week 2 Subject

+20
DELAUGE Vincent
Mathieu Quement
bryan bichot
Fouga Evan
Marin
Mathieu G
Moreau Elise
Eva.P
Victor DANDEU
Laprune Justine
MARECHAL Mathilde
Andrea.loth
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Dorian TIROUARD
Manon de Luca
Valençon Chloé
nicolas boissinot
Opale
maxime herbé
Admin
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Subject Empty Semester 2 week 2 Subject

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:58 am

You have a choice. Either "the future of E-Sports" or Music.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Subject Empty Re: Semester 2 week 2 Subject

Post by maxime herbé Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:55 am

I think Esports will continue to develop rapidly if other competitive games are developed, as competitive online games rivalry with other online games because most esports spectators are casual gamers who are attracted by novelty. A particularity of esports is that the games are in rivalry each other. Esport is new but will grow rapidly with the future generations who are in contact with this type of entertainment.

maxime herbé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:01 pm

The music is very present, everyone listens to music, whether it is classical music, rap.... Music can be heard everywhere, in shops, restaurants, at home while listening to CD, from our phone which is even easier and even in our car because the radio plays music. We can also go to concerts. Music to relax, think of something else, make us travel. The music is catchy, we can dance. I love music, I listen to it a lot. I've played piano and drums before but just for fun, I never took lessons. Playing music is complex, I admire what makes it.

Opale

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 2 Subject Empty the future of e-sport

Post by nicolas boissinot Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:49 pm

In my opinion the future of e-sport is already assured it is an emerging sport that is only accumulating more and more players and spectators, which makes its turnover growing since the last decade and what makes this sport very interesting and the fact that it is accessible to all even for the high level which is not the case of all sports. In addition, there are more and more video games that allow a potential career in e-sport.

nicolas boissinot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valençon Chloé Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:15 pm

Unfortunately i think that e-sport will evolve a lot in the years to come, i say unfortunately because soon nobody will want to play sports because "computer games ar much better" a lot of people start playing it and think that these games on the internet is a sport except that this "sport" on the internet as they say, however, does not allow them to do physical exercise. Moreover, this e-sport is starting to get famous and players at the highest level are starting to get paid. I find unfair that people playing on a computer make more money than someone working all day in the cold. I find that the society is not well done !

Valençon Chloé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon de Luca Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:19 pm

I think that the E-Sport will level up in the world in the future, indeed, the technology is more and more among us so with the evolution of the technology, the video games will still be more unbelievable, thus in my opinion, in few years, all people who like video games will practice the E- sport to try to win money thanks to their passion, the industry of E-sport will become a normal thing and will do truly part of the society, i think it’s not really the case for the moment but the new generation begins already to be part of this future world (i don't like this idea and i hope that the new generation will be also conscious of the real world, the nature, the true sport which develops at the same time the mind and the body, it's not a life to stay in front of a computer even if it's to win money...)

Manon de Luca

Birthday : 2002-12-24

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian TIROUARD Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:27 pm

Music is an essential part of my life. I love to listen music , at all times of the day, rap, classical, house music. This element is present almost everywhere, you can listen to it on television, on the radio, in shops, in restaurants, we can also go listen to it in a festival, in concert. Music exists in different forms as in cassette, vinyl, in CD. I also think that music can create emotions, like making us melancholy when we listen to rather sad music, or on the contrary it can make us move when we listen to more hectic music.

Dorian TIROUARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:53 pm

Even if e-sport is far from having the popularity of sports such as basketball or football, its general functioning increasingly resembles that of a traditional sport discipline, attracting a larger number of spectators each year, and leading to regular and significant growth in its market. Then the technology within the world keeps increasing and before long the technology will be omnipresent and this will lead to the popularity of e-games. Especially since it becomes more and more serious and that tournaments are held with very large sums of money and teams that prepare themselves mentally but also physically, structures are built, people come to attend the tournaments ... So I think that in some time e-games will also be recognized around the world as much as other traditional sports.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea.loth Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:02 pm

I prefer to talk about music because music is part of everyone's daily life. I love listening to music. I like to associate what I listen to with my emotions or feelings. For example, when I'm happy, I listen to music that makes people dance. Otherwise I listen to all styles of classical music going through rock but also rap.

Andrea.loth

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:56 am

Music is an integral part of my life for me. I practice synthesizer since my 7 years with a home teacher, I have already done some solo performances, duo and trio. I think it's a great way to escape. It allows you to express your emotions or to be able to recharge your batteries. Music constantly surrounds us, it rhythms our lives. It can be heard anywhere, at any time of the day thanks to several media (radio, CD, vinyl, cassette, laptop). What I find great is that there is something for all tastes, multitudes of styles (classic, pop, rock, rap, ...) that exist that make everyone can find themselves there.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:06 am

MARECHAL Mathilde wrote:Music is an integral part of my life for me. I practice synthesizer since my 7 years with a home teacher, I have already done some solo performances, duo and trio. I think it's a great way to escape. It allows you to express your emotions or to be able to recharge your batteries. Music constantly surrounds us, it rhythms our lives. It can be heard anywhere, at any time of the day thanks to several media (radio, CD, vinyl, cassette, laptop). What I find great is that there is something for all tastes, multitudes of styles (classic, pop, rock, rap, ...) that exist that make everyone can find themselves there.

Do you have a website or a piece of music on youtube that we can watch?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laprune Justine Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:52 pm

E-sports have been booming since the 2000's in parallel with video games and will take more and more place in today's world. The young people of today are in the technological world more and more young and are therefore taken to use video games. It is a place of confrontation for them, whereas in the past it was sport. These are the young people who will spread e-sports even more. On the other hand, for me the e-games should not have their place in the JO.

Laprune Justine

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor DANDEU Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:15 pm

I chose to talk about music because it is present everywhere and all the time. Indeed, music has been around for a very long time and has evolved a lot since its beginnings. At the beginning, it was more classical music, then rock, hip-hop and finally rap. Concerning myself, I therefore listen to rap more and I find that music is essential in a person's life because each music corresponds to a different mood. Music can make you laugh, cry, motivate... We can also say Friday is the best day of the week beacause there are many new musics coming out. In the future, music will continue to evolve and be omnipresent. So, go listen to some music !

Victor DANDEU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:45 am

I chose to talk about Esport. For me, Esport is not something that I like, I don't watch it, it doesn't fascinate me.
But we must admit that the future of Esport looks bright. A lot of people are watching, especially thanks to the arrival of the Fortnite game, which has gathered even more people around Esport. So who says a lot of viewer says a lot of money. In addition, new technologies are improving day by day, so video games will always be evolving, maybe new ways of playing will arrive.

Eva.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:05 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moreau Elise Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:45 pm

I think that in the future, E-sport will have become more important in the world of sport. First of all because more and more people are starting to take an interest in gaming, largely related to containment. People stay at home and have more time to spend on their video games. As they spend more time there, they get better and can claim to have participated in E-sport one day. My little brother just for fun told me yesterday that he would become a professional gamer if there was another containment. Secondly the technology is still evolving and video games could become more and more attractive with new features like being able to smell things for example. This would surely intrigue more people, an audience that usually wasn't interested in video games at all.

Moreau Elise

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:15 pm

Moreau Elise wrote:I think that in the future, E-sport will have become more important in the world of sport. First of all because more and more people are starting to take an interest in gaming, largely related to containment. People stay at home and have more time to spend on their video games. As they spend more time there, they get better and can claim to have participated in E-sport one day. My little brother just for fun told me yesterday that he would become a professional gamer if there was another containment.  Secondly the technology is still evolving and video games could become more and more attractive with new features like being able to smell things for example. This would surely intrigue more people, an audience that usually wasn't interested in video games at all.

I do NOT want to smell gamers!! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu G Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:57 pm

It has been a few years since E-sport has developed, more and more people participating thanks to the development of video games. These competitions are attractives. Indeed, more and more people watch these competitions and more and more people participate. I think that E-Sport will take an even more important place in the coming years, especially among young people

Mathieu G

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marin Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:46 pm

I prefer to talk about a music because it's more important for me. I listen a music everyday, music allows me , to have a concentration before my match of the rugby for example, with the music we can dance in festival, concert, party. The music has his evolution,  There was a classic , jazz , blues , rock , now it's often , RNB and rap.I listen so much a rap music, I think this music it's often critical by the generation of our parents. But some music have a text very good and personal on their lives.

Marin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fouga Evan Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:15 pm

I decided to take music as my subject, so compared to music I often listen because it atmosphere and it's cool. I can listen to all kinds of music, like rap or even RNB, it just depends on my mood or my desire. For me, music can be a remedy when we are not doing very well or when we want to think of something else because it allows us to escape. Finally, music is everywhere and gives people a good mood.

Fouga Evan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan bichot Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:13 pm

L'e-sport is a expanding environment and we can already see its usefulness in the world of sport but also video games. The video game industry is now very present in our generation, we can see some games trying to reflect reality as much as possible and players from all over the world can then fight in competitions to stand out in a fictional sport.
To illustrate my idea during the first confinement, Formula 1 could not resume following health requests,
so pilots and esport players played together while waiting for the season to start again. The IRL pilots then continued to train on the simulator so as not to lose their reflexes and their training. As for esport players, they continued to play for a virtual Formula 1 driver's title.
We therefore see that e-sport has its usefulness for any field and also allows players to be illustrated in virtual competition.

bryan bichot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Quement Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:20 pm

For me, the esport is not finished developing. Indeed, it is constantly evolving ( Ps5, connexion more fast ).... For example with new games that will make people talk about them. Being new it will also attract attention and become mediatized. So we can see that the more new games there are, the more space they take in out media.

Mathieu Quement

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 pm

Admin wrote:
MARECHAL Mathilde wrote:Music is an integral part of my life for me. I practice synthesizer since my 7 years with a home teacher, I have already done some solo performances, duo and trio. I think it's a great way to escape. It allows you to express your emotions or to be able to recharge your batteries. Music constantly surrounds us, it rhythms our lives. It can be heard anywhere, at any time of the day thanks to several media (radio, CD, vinyl, cassette, laptop). What I find great is that there is something for all tastes, multitudes of styles (classic, pop, rock, rap, ...) that exist that make everyone can find themselves there.

Do you have a website or a piece of music on youtube that we can watch?

No sorry I'm not on a site or even Youtube.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAUGE Vincent Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:12 pm

I think the music is essential in our life and society because it anable us to run away reality, install all the atmosphere you want in a place ( I think especially during party) or in the cinema and it’s a good way to communicate with other people and it allows to express feelings.

DELAUGE Vincent

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurele sellier Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:31 am

I choose Music over E-sport because music occupies an important part of my life, way more than E-sport or gaming. I spend my life listenning to music, right now while I’m writting my text, I’m listnennig to music. I just love the way it can change your mood so quickly, it can bring back memories. I also love creating music, not as a singer but as a producer, that’s one of my main hobbies.

Aurele sellier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next