UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Session 6 Semester 2

+10
Romain HUMBERT
Vigié Alexis
Marc Monot
Dorian MIMAUD
Morgane piaugeard
corantin E
Elisa VINCENT
Gaëtan GARCIA
Mathilde Donguy
Admin
14 posters

Go down

Session 6 Semester 2 Empty Session 6 Semester 2

Post by Admin Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:00 am

This week's choice is either "Global Warming" or "Fear of failure"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Session 6 Semester 2 Empty Re: Session 6 Semester 2

Post by Mathilde Donguy Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:09 pm

Global warming can be considered as an increase in temperature due to the emission of greenhouse gases. The causes of global warming are diverse and man has a very important impact in this evolution through his use of fossil fuels, the exploitation of forests... To counter these phenomena, G20 members have concluded agreements on CO2 emissions and temperature change. However, despite the agreements signed, each person must be responsible.

Mathilde Donguy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Session 6 Semester 2 Empty Global Warming

Post by Gaëtan GARCIA Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:20 pm

Global warming should be one of the most important cause of concern for the governments. To my mind it is one of the biggest issue that we have to solve. Our planet is being completely destroyed because of the human activities.
Global warming is a consequence of the consumer society where industries try to get always more productive. Consequently greenhouse gas emissions are dramatically increasing.
Consequences of global warming have to be taken seriously. Indeed it will have a wide impact on our lives. For instance the melting of the polar ice caps would rise the sea level and some cities might disappear.
In my opinion governments are not doing enough to reduce global warming because the effects are not visible for now.

Gaëtan GARCIA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Session 6 Semester 2 Empty fear of failure

Post by Elisa VINCENT Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:02 pm

Today I will talk about the fear of failure, it is a phenomenon that you have to face at least once in your life. In some people this fear of failure can be really disabling and hard to live because constantly having that fear causes enormous stress and the refusal to want to try new things for fear of failure. The school often confronts us with this fear with exams, checks etc. this means that many students who do not trust themselves are failing and therefore drop out of school. Personally, I have experienced this fear of failure but not so excessively. One can meet this fear of failure in sport also which is a great place of competition between each athlete which generates this will to want to win but also this fear of failure. Finally, I think that we should not have as much pressure in any area, we should instead reassure people, it would avoid all the dropouts and psychological problems that this fear of failure entails.

Elisa VINCENT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by corantin E Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:26 pm

The fear of failure, what's this, fear of miss something or fear at look of others.
On this society where we put you the pression of failure. Miss or be mistaken, it's no serious they are experience of the life which does grow and become who we are.
For my personal experience,in middle school, the fear of failure is fear the critics and judgement of the others because there was easy critics in my middle school. So i had scary get up the hand to answer the question or pose the question. Those challenges has been trie.
We has scary of the bad note so now we think that the note is less important except ranked the etudents. We had scary because he had to do sign them with ours parents so there was a pression because the parent wanted the good note.

corantin E

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane piaugeard Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:26 am

I am going to talk about global warming because it is a very important subject to tackle in these times.
indeed we can see, hear, global warming on earth is so worrying to see all these oceans ravaging entire cities, the temperature increasing from year to year, today we will not even know how to differentiate summer from spring, winter of autumn and I find it so sad that our children never know the snow etc ...
I think that we must act now for the planet and not put it off until the next day because it is already too late, we should all get started now and not that some person if not the fight against global warming will never succeed .
maybe one day we will succeed in stopping everything with polutions etc.

Morgane piaugeard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:22 am

I'm going to talk you about fear of failure.
Fear of failure is normal because if we do anything, we want to succeed and not to fail. Fear of failure is different under the subjet. For exemple, in school we may be fear of failure more or mons. I think this fear is connected if we don't have a plan b if we fail.
For me before this years I had not fear of school failure because my father was not a light he repeated two times but now is different because this my future and if I fail this year I have two exit the repeated if I'm accepted by the university or I'm going to work in the actif life or in the army.

Dorian MIMAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monot Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:34 pm

I want to speak about Global Warning because it's a very important subject Today. We have all ear about that but lot of people doesn't very realize. So Global warning is in fact the big problem of this century and it concern all people on the earth!
Global Warning is the a problem with the increase of the temperature and the big weather event. This problem is because of the CO2 and the pollution.
So all people on this planet must work to stop the pollution.
They are many solution : use less the car, eat less meat, sort the trash can, make a compost,...
They are all not very big changement but if all people do that, that can reduce the global warning.
We must use the green energy and reduce our electric consummation.
We just have one Earth and we must take can about she!!
It's our the futur and our children futur so we must be attentive.
If we don't do that now that can be too late in five years...

Marc Monot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Session 6 Semester 2 Empty Global Warming

Post by Vigié Alexis Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:54 pm

Today I'm going to talk about global warming, global warming is a phenomenon of increasing oceanic and atmospheric temperatures due to an increase in greenhouse gas emissions. These gas emissions have a quantity greater than the capacity of the oceans and the biosphere to absorb. The consequences of global warming are, for example, the melting of ice and permafrost which will lead to an increase in the level of the oceans and which will therefore submerge all coastal areas. This warming will also have an impact on society by the fact of a significant increase in heat waves which will facilitate the transmission of viruses, it is now considered that half of the world population is exposed to a risk of infection. The causes of global warming are: the production of energy (electricity, heating) and fuel for transport (land, air and sea) but also deforestation, agriculture and livestock are part of these causes.

Vigié Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain HUMBERT Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:05 pm

I'll talk about fear of failure because I think that it conserns us right now.
I'm somebody who don't like to fail because I'm a lazy boy and if I failed one time I don't know if I'll have the motivation to do it again but I always did it again even because either I succeed the first time or I failed in something I love so I have to motivation to continue and try again.
But in general, it has more impact on the psychological aspect of the person who failed because he will denigrate himself and give up with his dreams or studies or anything he was doing. It needs a strong mental not to give up and try again and people who have it, in my opinion, have to help people who don't have it.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Brissonnet Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:55 pm

I will talk about the fear of failure. It's normal to be afraid of failure, this fear is present at several times in life, with failure at school (exams, assignment in a school ...), in sport of course, defeat in sport is always difficult, some handle it better than others.
Failure is a horrible feeling that causes us to constantly question ourselves. Especially in sport we are taught to accept (even if it is difficult) defeat and therefore failure.

Nina Brissonnet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:08 pm

Global warming is very worrying. At our level, we just notice the heat waves and the short and not very could winters, without snow. But we have to think about the polar world, where many species are disappearing at the same time as the glaciers... Some images shock and hurt, but I find that we don't talk about it enough in the news, at school, on the social networks,... Besides, I think that most children of primary school and even of college are little if not not aware of this phenomenon. Moreover, the causes are not clear : some say it's because of us an ouf pollution, others that it's natural... We don't really know how to act.

Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI

Back to top Go down

Session 6 Semester 2 Empty fear of failure

Post by Pierre JEUDI Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:08 pm

I am going to talk to you about the fear of failure which is a theme that speaks to me more personally. As an athlete, looking for progress and performance, the fear of failure can often recur at an age where there are important deadlines, between 13 and 15 years old I would say. But the fear of failure can be quickly overcome with practice and silk confidence.

Pierre JEUDI

Back to top Go down

Post by valentin.faydel Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:44 pm

Global warming is one of the most important things curently on earth. It change the weather, and the result is the disapearance of some speaces. it melt ice on earth and increase the speed of global warming. Sea ascend will reach some city. It's hard to harvest, some people start to migrate.

valentin.faydel

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down