UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 subject

+11
Dubuy Flavie
Eva.P
Idier Sarah
Nina Rodriguez
Besnier Alycia
Opale
GaiaBenoist
Albane de Braqu
Admin
Corentin Chotard
MARECHAL Mathilde
15 posters

Go down

Week 6 subject  Empty Week 6 subject

Post by Admin Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:27 pm

Your favourite animal and why (and your least favourite).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 6 subject  Empty Re: Week 6 subject

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:27 pm

My favorite animal and the meerkat. It is a small mammal, living in the desert and arid environments of southwest Africa. I like this animal, it makes me laugh because it often stands on its two hind legs. It also seems to their heads that they still look innocent. In The Lion King there is also a meerkat called "Timon" he is really too funny besides, they live in groups and he is always on the alert. If one of the meerkats feels in danger he will tell the others and they will all bury themselves in a burrow.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:32 pm

My favourite animal is the goldfish, more precisely the fighting fish. It has many qualities: it costs 6 euros at Jardiland, it lives between 2 and 5 years, it is rather beautiful, it doesn't eat much and the food is cheap. He lives in a small aquarium and doesn't need much. In the end it is the most cost effective animal in terms of quality and price. It is an incredible animal, but its intelligence is not its best quality.

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:02 pm

Corentin Chotard wrote:My favourite animal is the goldfish, more precisely the fighting fish. It has many qualities: it costs 6 euros at Jardiland, it lives between 2 and 5 years, it is rather beautiful, it doesn't eat much and the food is cheap. He lives in a small aquarium and doesn't need much. In the end it is the most cost effective animal in terms of quality and price. It is an incredible animal, but its intelligence is not its best quality.

A great animal for a STAPS student. Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Corentin Chotard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:39 pm

one of my favorite animal is emperor penguin, because is very cute animal and very badass. Once the baby penguin is born, the female lets the dad take care of it and goes hunting fish for two months to feed her baby when he returns. They live all year round outside without ever creating a nest despite the cold. And to conclude there are the cutest baby of of the reign of birds.

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:24 pm

My favorite animal is the cat without hesitation. The cat is a very cuddly and very independent animal at the same time, and that's what I really like about them. Since I was born I have always had cats. When I left my parents'house I couldn't see myself living without it, so I decided to adopt 2 cats, Mia and Oslo. So yes I like all animals but the cat is my favorite.

GaiaBenoist

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:14 pm

I like all animals, I don't really have any favorites. I love dogs and cats but especially mine. Some are not so cute and kind. Otherwise my favorite wild animal is the fox. He can have his coat of different colors depending on where he lives. For example, the polar fox is white because it lives in Attic regions while the fox of our regions is red. It is quite rare to see them. I must have seen 2 or 3. However, the animal I like the least is the jellyfish. She lives in warm waters. We see a lot of it in the summer. The worst are the small ones, they are the ones that sting the most.

Opale

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Besnier Alycia Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:55 pm

my favorite animal is the dog. For me, there is no more faithful than the dog, he will be loyal to you. Moreover, he will always be a great comfort to you and always happy to see you again. For you, he is just a passing fancy, for him you are his whole life. Personally, my dog Fanny was a great moral support when my sister fell ill, she was a support for me and allowed me to escape a little.

Besnier Alycia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 6 subject  Empty Week 6 subject

Post by Nina Rodriguez Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:38 pm

My favorite animal is the hummingbird because it has very impressive abilities a beautiful plumage. It's size varies between 2 and 22 cm and is nicknamed "Fly-bird". It is found exclusively in America and it has several peculiarities such as the beating of its wings which is so fast that it allows it to fly backwards and to make incredible voltiges. It is capable of a nocturnal "hibernation" and to see the ultraviolet. In addition, it has an ability to make complex vocalizations and an ability to learn songs. All these abilities make him incredible but what fascinates me personally the most is his brightly colored plumage. This is why I chose the hummingbird.

Nina Rodriguez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Idier Sarah Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:58 pm

I don't really have a favorite animal but if I had to choose just one it would be the otter. I choose otters because I already find that they have a teddy bear's head, instead plush, but that's the idea. Otters also have really cute tiny legs, and I love the way they stand on their backs in the water. They are much better at swimming than me ! Then otters are very affectionate with their congeners (there are even pictures where they sleep together and make kisses!). And then they are animals that don't like living alone, a bit like me.

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:53 pm

In reality my favorite animal is without hesitation the dog, but it is not very original.
I also really like the peacock, I find it incredible that nature was able to "create" that. It's rare to have an animal with so many colors, the display is so incredible.
I find albino peacocks even more incredible, I find them even more beautiful. I find it to be a very chic animal.

Eva.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:33 am

Eva.P wrote:In reality my favorite animal is without hesitation the dog, but it is not very original.
I also really like the peacock, I find it incredible that nature was able to "create" that. It's rare to have an animal with so many colors, the display is so incredible.
I find albino peacocks even more incredible, I find them even more beautiful. I find it to be a very chic animal.

Strange fact: My mother's name is Patricia so after getting married she became P.Cox - she has always used the peacock as her animal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubuy Flavie Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:33 am

my favorite animal is the otter. He's such a cute animal. To eat, she put a stone on their stomach and tap the cocillages on them to eat them. They sleep on the water on their backs and hold each other's paws so as not to drift. It is a very intelligent animal.

Dubuy Flavie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:14 pm

My favorite animal is the Cat. I have always lived with cats. My grandparents had 3 and often baby cats. That's why I've always been attached to cats. Because I spent a lot of time with them, and my first cat comes from their house too. She is currently 16 years old, I have had her since the age of 4. I am very attached to her and so is she. It is called Biscotte, because it was the year of the letter B.

Julia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Brugiere Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:33 pm

I don't think I have a favorite animal. Since I was little I have been allergic to dogs and cats ... When I was born, my father had two cats, he had to part with them around 2/3 years old when they go that I was allergic. Since then we have had several rabbits, and we currently have small land turtles. I would still like today to have a small dog: a cavalier king charles. My mother and I are afraid of large dogs but this type of dog is very endearing.

Ilona Brugiere

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:55 pm

My favorite animal is the sea turtle. I have been in love with this animal since I was very young, in fact since I swam with it in Egypt, the Maldives Islands, Martinique. I find them magnificent. The giant turtles impress me. I also visited a turtle care center on Reunion Island. This center collects turtles that have been attacked by sharks in the ocean. Some have only 3 fins left and others are missing a part of their shell. I have always dreamed of working with turtles but my choice was oriented towards sport, different …

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:45 pm

My favorite animal is the bear, I find it very beautiful. And I like how he can be seen, like a dangerous, strong and imposing animal, a Grizzly Bear. But also like a very nice and cute animal, a teddy bear ...

Paul Piekarski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum