UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 2 - Your superpower

+12
Julien LUCAS
Mélanie Pecchio
Amélia TLILI
Nicolas Lecat
Jason MASSIMINO
Imane ZEKHNINI
Lacombe Pauline
Léonie
SARAH ROI
Hanae Khallouk Temsamani
Emma Galan
marie fourgnaud
16 posters

Go down

Group 2 - Your superpower Empty Group 2 - Your superpower

Post by marie fourgnaud Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:48 pm

I think if I had a superpower, it would be to clone me and teleport me so I could be in two places at the same time. I could be in class and at the same time do leisure activities and be with the people I love.
And you, what would your or your superpowers be? Why?

marie fourgnaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Group 2 - Your superpower Empty Re: Group 2 - Your superpower

Post by Emma Galan Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:40 pm

Okay, so if I had superpowers … First of all, I would choose only one superpower because I don’t see the point of being overpowered. If you have all the powers of the universe, where is the fun ?  However, I can’ t decide which one I should have. I have too many ideas ! So here’s the list of the superpowers I would like :
1) The power to flight : I love to take the plane, it’s so satisfying to fly over the clouds but the boarding time is wayyyy too long. If I could fly, I would fly wherever and whenever I want. Plus, I wouldn’t have to undergo the rise of Angoulême !
2) Teleportation power : this one is also very convenient to travel around the world. You just have to think about a place and poof there you are ! With teleportation, I could also teleport into an entertainment park without paying.
3) The power of Alchemy : This power is from the manga Fullmetal Alchemist. All the protagonists can create anything they want from raw materials of a product. You want to create a Tee-shirt ? You just have to have coton and then you can make it ! I think this is an incredible power. Moreover, you can fix broken products with it . Thanks to it, I could fix the screen of my smartphone or fix my car mirror ! I could save so much money I love you
Emma Galan
Emma Galan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanae Khallouk Temsamani Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:40 pm

When I read the subject of this week, firstly I thought about teleportation, it would be so cool to travel all over the world in a few days (And yes I’m talking again about traveling the world), to move from a city to another one in just few seconds ! It’s magical ! But then I realized that maybe it will be exhausting if I had this superpower, to move from a point to another one in just few seconds regularly will be so tiring.
And since we have a lot of homework and projects to do now, I think the best superpower that I can have is to get everything done just by thinking… Time management is so hard pale , especially when you have a lot of projects in a short deadline, so it will be amazing to get done all what you have to do just by thinking, and to be able to realize all your dreams, to succeed all your exams, to reach the level you want, to be the richest in this world, just by thinking about it. It’s a kind of law of attraction without doing efforts. For example if I have a project that I need to do, I will just think about how I’m going to realize it and about the results on my mind, and everything will be done at the same time in real life ! king

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SARAH ROI Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:13 am

If I had a superpower it would be to erase the existence of others and myself because I think it could be useful when I get in a fight with someone, I could just erase them or when I’m simply just tired of life.
SARAH ROI
SARAH ROI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léonie Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:26 am

If I had a superpower, I think it would be the power to stop the time. If I could do this, I would sleep for such a longer time. I could do my homework and then restart the time in order to enjoy my day by resting or seeing my friends. I believe it can be a great power to control time, like you are the master of time and nobody can do anything about it.

Léonie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacombe Pauline Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:22 pm

If I have the chance to have a superpower it would be the power to travel in the blink of an eye. Actually, a lot of superpowers would be useful like the power to know the future or to see in the mind of others people, but these powers could be created problems because they could be impact me and I could be sad, but I don’t like to be sad.
The superpower that I choose provide me to go anywhere when I want to. With this power I’m sure I currently wouldn’t be in Angouleme, I would be certainly in another city, another country if not another continent.

Lacombe Pauline

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane ZEKHNINI Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:07 pm

This subject reminds me of so many memories because I used to (still do sometimes) watch the Winx Club when I was a kid. For those who don't know who they are, they are a group of girl friends who are fairies and study in the school of magic. I wanted to be one of them so bad! There is nothing better than being a fairy who can fly and have superpowers.
I would like to be able to breath under water because I love swimming in the sea but I'm always scared of it. I would stop being scared if I had the power to swim as much as I want without having to get my head out of the water in order to breath.
I would also like to have the power of having anything without doing anything because I'm lazy, like if I want the dishes to be done, I will just say it outloud and they will be done, same for food, homework and other things.
I think being normal human beings is the most boring thing ever, even animals have a more exciting life.
Imane ZEKHNINI
Imane ZEKHNINI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason MASSIMINO Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:23 pm

I wouldn't choose a superpower for myself, I'd rather get a magic credit card. If I had an unlimited credit card, I would be limitless, travel whenever I want and Wherever I want. I could clearly control the world and I would not need a superpower.

Jason MASSIMINO

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lecat Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:27 pm

If i have the chance to have a superpower, i think it would be unlimited money because this superpower gives a lot of possibilities to use and also i was old enough to believe in the super hero. Also, in the real world, for me, money it's the most important superpower.

Nicolas Lecat

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélia TLILI Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:10 pm

if I had a superpower, I will choose to be invisible because I find it cool. Go where I want without being seen, listen to people's conversations, do activities without paying (like going to the cinema or to luxury hotels) Group 2 - Your superpower 1f602 .

Amélia TLILI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélanie Pecchio Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:18 pm

I really like superpowers like time travel and being able to teleport for the same reasons as some people in the class.
But I'm going to tell you about the superpower to change appearance, which would mean that I would be able to change the way I look like and become a different person.
So if, for example, one day I want to look like a famous person, I could have her/his privileges like not paying for the restaurant, clothes, .... and maybe meet Ryan Gosling.
If one day I don't want to see anyone, I could become a cat and hang out on the couch all day, without anyone noticing.

Mélanie Pecchio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien LUCAS Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:54 pm

I don't want to have an overpowered super power, i think having one button to become invisible it's fine for me, but not only invisible, when i press this button, other people forgot everything about me. No responsabbility, i can stay at my apartment during one week without going outside, i can sleep how much i want (and i sleep a lot, maybe too much to be honest).

If i can't have this one it can be fine to simply touch a book a learn everything about it. This superpower can be better in the future than the first one.

Julien LUCAS

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Group 2 - Your superpower Empty Bebel queen of mirabellllll

Post by Kelly Rajaona Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:57 pm

Initially, i wanted to be able to teleport with my farts but the 3/4 of my comrades already chose teleportation.
And since i can be literally whatever i want, i am chosing "mother nature power". My hero's name would be Bebel because why not, and my superpower will consist of talking with animals from ants to elephants and controlling nature like making giant plants grow wherever i decide. I could resolve deforestation problems and save some zones from floods for example. And more interesting, i could make a watermelon grow inside ppl i don't like belly's so that they suffer from the inside and then they'll have to poop a whole watermelon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil don't mess with me
Then for the ppl i love, i would make little (and bio) strawberries grow in front of their window in summer <3 give them flowers and let them enjoy all the fruit I can grow <333 sunny
Kelly Rajaona
Kelly Rajaona

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandine Thenault Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:31 pm

The brain has enough capacity to store 300 years of television. What if i want a lifetime?
So, thats why if i had to chose a superpower i think i would like to have the power of unlimited knowledge. The capacity for knowledge is very large so it is impossible to fill in only one lifetime and that's the reason why i want it to be my superpower. With unlimited knowledge i think it is possible to have control over the universe, its past but also its future. The knowledge of the future can have a dark side that im sure will lead to the destruction of humanity. So, if i had this super power, i would probably think of putting limits. Otherwise this power will turn to chaos in 2 mins.
Amandine Thenault
Amandine Thenault

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:35 pm

I would like to master time, in all its forms, in a more implied sense I would say, I would like to control it first to stop the aging of my body, immortality, so that I can then go back and forth in history, to see the first steps of man, to see the first lines of every book, to see every war, to see every birth and every death, to see all the beauty and horror of the world, in the end, I shall be but a wanderer of time, without name, without real purpose, with a simple thirst impossible to satisfy, of knowledge. But obviously I won’t change the story. In the end, maybe one person has the power to do this, but no one would know ?

"Everything will happen as it always has"
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by psol Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:36 pm

if i could have any super power now, i wish i could teleport anywhere on earth, decide on a whim to go halfway around the world, or just drop by my friends or family when i want to see them, without having to think about my trip, and the money it will cost me.

psol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum