UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 1 - Week 5 - Future Objective

+12
Mélanie Pecchio
cdelage11
amandine.A
Florian Kasprzak
Amandine. G
Marie.David
julie
Lacombe Pauline
MaéA
Admin
marie fourgnaud
Julien LUCAS
16 posters

Go down

Group 1 - Week 5 -  Future Objective Empty Group 1 - Week 5 - Future Objective

Post by Julien LUCAS Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:52 am

Tell us about your or yours future objectives Very Happy .

Julien LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Group 1 - Week 5 -  Future Objective Empty Re: Group 1 - Week 5 - Future Objective

Post by marie fourgnaud Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:53 pm

I don’t have big goals, but I have two types of future goals:
- Private goal: to be happy and fulfilled, to be engaged to my boyfriend, to marry, to have children. I would also like to renovate a big house, be able to travel as much as possible and enjoy life
- Career Goal: Do a job I like, climb company ladders and become a manager

marie fourgnaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Group 1 - Week 5 -  Future Objective Empty Re: Group 1 - Week 5 - Future Objective

Post by Admin Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:58 pm

marie fourgnaud wrote:I don’t have big goals, but I have two types of future goals:
- Private goal: to be happy and fulfilled, to be engaged to my boyfriend, to marry, to have children. I would also like to renovate a big house, be able to travel as much as possible and enjoy life
- Career Goal: Do a job I like, climb company ladders and become a manager

To have children, live in and renovate a big house, to travel as much as possible.

Are you trying to kill the planet? Have you no social conscience? Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by MaéA Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:56 pm

My future objectives :
- I would see every castles in France and museums.
- I would finish to write my book. (Because I write and one day I would publish. It's my dream.)
- I would engage me in feminist association, for to help women.
- I would have a work wich make me happy.
- I would achieve to cook like my mom.

I don't want to be housewife. I want to travel, to write, to have a engage life, to work and to eat of delicious food !

MaéA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacombe Pauline Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:42 pm

I don't know what my life is going to look like in ten years, or more, however I know what I don't want it to look like: a detached house in the suburbs, kids, married and living only to work. In my life I want to live for myself (a little bit selfish of course), I want to live my passions as much as possible and be surrounded by people I love. I want to be independent and not live according to the stereotypical «get married, have a family, have a good job and travel" scheme of happiness. I want to drift by opportunities and encounters, I want to have time for what really makes me feel good (reading and writing) without putting myself under pressure about what I should or shouldn't plan (except for a room with books from floor to ceiling). When I imagine my life in ten years, the only thing I'm sure is that I won't be living in Angoulême, or in Limoges for that matter, because in my vision of happiness there is sunshine and heat (and in no case rain, cold and a frozen windscreen in the morning).

Lacombe Pauline

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:08 am

Do I have a future objective? I guess I'm looking forward to when I don't have to work anymore and I have the time (and hopefully the energy and desire) to do what I want when I want. I want to be near the sea every day, I want to walk with my dog, I want to go back to writing novels, I want to play games on my computer without having to think of preparing for work (or even going to bed/getting up). I'd like to have one last career change before I retire (but I won't) surprisingly I'd quite like to have a small Café/English tea shop near the beach where people can come in, have a drink and chat in English for pleasure.
Admin
Admin
Admin

julie, MaéA and Florian Kasprzak like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:13 am

I don't really have future objectives because I am trying to live day after day but I guess that I have some goals that I wish I can reach. I would like to find a stable job which makes me happy and allows me to live comfortably. I would like to have my own apartment and if I can a dog because I have been asking my parents to have a dog since I was little and never got the chance to have one (never forget that a dog is the man/woman's best friend). In fact , I would also like to work in a SPA, to help animals that have been abused or left by their owners. I would like to try a new activity for example I want to try dance classes . I hope that I am going to be surrounded by friends and family. I really hope that I am going to travel in new countries that I don't know, to live a lot of adventures and to take a lot of pictures. I want to be independent, happy and peaceful.

julie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie.David Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:35 pm

In the future, I would like to find a job in packaging, if possible to allow companies to find more ecological alternatives, with less packaging, but still attractive for the consumer. I would like this job to be in Brittany, a region I love, where I can surf, walk by the sea, with beautiful landscapes. I hope to be able to travel as much as possible, to discover new cultures and new landscapes. The trip that tempts me the most at the moment would be a tour of Europe. That is, to visit at least one city in each European country.

Marie.David

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandine. G Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:31 pm

I don't really know what will be expect in my future life but all I know is that I want to be happy. I hope that I will find my way to a job that I love, that I really like and that makes sense for me. I would like to live in a place that I like, a sunny place, in a house where I can enjoy the outside with a beautiful garden. I would like to be involved in a cause, such as the SPA, children who are bullied, especially by offering prevention activities in schools, or with elderly people in retirement homes to help them to preserve their senses and motor skills. I would love to discover a lot of places around the world and their cultures. Finally, I would like to achieve everything I have not achieved so far (photography book, healthy lifestyle...) and live for myself...

Amandine. G

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Kasprzak Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:35 pm

My future goals... I feel like I've already tell all I want to accomplish on upenglish but let's try to find some interesting fact to say. I would like to find a good internship, then work harder on my personal project of comic book for then reach my life goal : publish it. I don't have any other goal, maybe have a pleasant job and a pretty house like everybody else... Yeah not that interesting isn't it ? You know what ? I am always the one who write the most on upenglish so this time I will take a break and write a shorter text. Maybe it's finally that the sense of my future, just take a break few times and chill out to observe a most beautiful perception of life. I think that if we are focus on the present like the epicurean thoughts let to believe, we can reach real happiness , and happiness lead to productivity and productivity lead to satisfaction and satisfaction lead to happiness again and happiness again... Anyway. Why always do unnecessary things like overthinking and get stuck by cumbersome thoughts when you can just move on ? In fact, I hate make unnecessary tasks like... I forgot what I wanted to say. Oh yeah ! I wanted to write less words ! It's right ! So I guess I'll gonna stop to write now... Otherwise everybody will say that Florian is boring and he does everything too much, nobody care about your feelings. And I do not totally disagree, so that's why I will not write a painful block of words this time. I'm glad I've done a short and concise article. A positive sign for the future I guess !

Florian Kasprzak

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amandine.A Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:23 pm

Future goals ? i would say :
- Have this master degree and leave Angouleme, There nothing for me in this little city I think
- Go back home for holidays, I really need to go back home and spend time with my family. I miss them so much latetly, I need to recharge my battery and go to the beach, the river, eat my mom's food, talk with my dad . Just need a BIG BREAK from here.
- Find a good Internship. I really hope to find a good internship, have a good experience and improve my skills or gain new ones too.
- I want to be rich and travel a lot. It is really tiring to not have enough money to travel, every year I am telling myself this year i will travel, unfortunately my bank account always here to reminds me that I am super riiiiiiiich looooool
- One of biggest goal is to live and work in a foreign country, i don't know where and what i will do but for me my life will start elsewhere.
amandine.A
amandine.A

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cdelage11 Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:54 pm

About my future goals, I would first and foremost like to be professionally accomplished. Indeed, my ultimate goal and my dream would be to work in luxury marketing in Paris in a brand such as Hermès or Dior. For me, it’s essential to give oneself the means to achieve one's professional goals, because I really want to get up every morning and be happy to go to work. Later, I would also like to travel and visit many countries in order to enrich myself humanly by having the chance to discover new cultures, new landscapes... Finally, I would like to be present for my parents as much as they were for me by being grateful for everything they did.

cdelage11

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélanie Pecchio Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:34 pm

My future goals are not really clear at the moment, but I have some ideas in mind, like living in Italy one day, I really like this country and its culture.
I don't want to live there all my life, but for a period of time, so maybe I'll buy a flat in Roma or Turino, when I will have the money, and go back there for holidays.

I'm the kind of person who wants to move, I don't like to stay in one place for a long time (I think I will when I'm much older), I want to see things and discover new cultures.
Which means I need to learn different languages to really immerse myself in the culture. Hopefully I like to do that, start a language from the beginning.
So, after I finish learning English and Italian, I will start again with the German language, which I enjoyed learning when I was in primary school.
I heard that if you speak French, English, Italian and German, it is very appreciated when you want to work in Switzerland, so I am open to all possibilities.

Then I have the idea of buying houses and flats, renovating them and let them, especially in tourist areas where I can let them by the week. But that's not for now, because I would need a LOT of money for that.

I also want a job where I feel good and where I can find meaning, not necessarily with a big salary, but which allows me to live well and reach my goals.

Finally, I definitely want a room full of books in my future home where I can sit and read for hours, where I have no other distractions than reading.

Mélanie Pecchio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien LUCAS Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:48 pm

So I have few future objective. First, I want to walk around the country, there is a road named “Grand Sentier de France”. 10 000km of walking so it will be long. Around 1.5 years to do it if I walk 20km by day and lot of money to eat, sleep… (and I must have good knees).
My second objective is to have a special room with a seat, TV, DVD collection and lot of manga.
I would like to visit lot of castle in “La Loire” .
Professionally I just want to earn lot of money to be safe and move when i want, where i want.

Julien LUCAS

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:42 pm

Julien LUCAS wrote:So I have few future objective. First, I want to walk around the country, there is a road named “Grand Sentier de France”. 10 000km of walking so it will be long. Around 1.5 years to do it if I walk 20km by day and lot of money to eat, sleep… (and I must have good knees).
My second objective is to have a special room with a seat, TV, DVD collection and lot of manga.
I would like to visit lot of castle in “La Loire” .
Professionally I just want to earn lot of money to be safe and move when i want, where i want.

I have always wanted to walk the length of Hadrians wall (between England and Scotland) I haven't yet but I will one day. I'd also love to walk around every coastal path in England which sadly I will never accomplish.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrégoryB Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:24 pm

Regarding my future goals, I have one main goal that will allow me to achieve my other future goals. This objective is to be financially independent, that is to say not to have to worry about the fact that I absolutely have to go to work if I want to live decently, to be "free" and not to have to answer for anything to a superior.
It will also allow me to do what I want, when I want within reason. This will therefore allow me not to fall into a routine, a wake-up loop, transport, work, transport, eat, sleep, etc... This will also allow me, for example, to change my air by visiting a country for a few weeks, months. in order to discover new cultures, to have a house with a cinema room, games, etc. Live my life partly as I wish.

GrégoryB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LéaC Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:50 am

Generally speaking, I don't have a specific "goal". But I do know that I want to do a job in which I feel fulfilled, to share as much time as possible with the people I love. Oh yes, a precise goal would be to go back to dancing (to do a bit of sport after all...). I dream of travelling too, a bit everywhere. No specific destination except for some countries like Japan and Korea, or Canada.

LéaC

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lecat Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:57 pm

I don't have a specific "goal", i want just be happy, do a job that i like and live enriching experiences. Also, maybe travel and discover other countries. I dream of going to fight in USA

Nicolas Lecat

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:15 pm

For future objective i just want a intership lol, and also continue to gain muscle, i already gain 10kg in 4 months but it's not enough
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down