UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS

+14
nora pasqueraud
wjts.lola
Nolan Lafon
Gautier Enzo
Maelle lebouchard
suzvespini
Romain Jolly
Baptiste LÉRAUT
thuel Isis
romain.thillard
Hélaury noiraud
Franck
adaudens
Esteban
18 posters

Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS

Post by Esteban Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:24 am

During my holiday i work during 3 month in Carrefour in Soyaux. This experience my learn many new abilities like customer relationship, professionals abilities... In the end of my holiday i going with three friends to the camping next to Arcachon. During this week i going to arcachon to ride a jet ski.

Esteban

Admin, Esteban, nora pasqueraud and Franck like this post

Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty Re: WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS

Post by adaudens Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:28 am

during the holidays i worked 2 months at the comune de saujon. After that I went to Corsica for a month with my family.

adaudens

Admin and Franck like this post

Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty Week 1. Holidays

Post by Franck Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:29 am

In my holydays I was titled champion of France with SA XV team and I celebrated that without moderation.
After I went at saint jean de mont with my friends for a week.
Afterwards my holydays is finish, training has started one training a day with. In month of august we had our first warm-up matches

Franck

Admin and Franck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hélaury noiraud Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:57 am

This summer, I worked with my boyfriend in Ardèche.  We slept with his family.  I worked 2 months in a store called "simple flavors" it's a store that sells ice cream, loose tea, coffee and essential oils.  On my days off, I went to the river canoeing with friends.  I ate burgers and had a lot of parties with the locals who were very friendly.

Hélaury noiraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:27 pm

During my holidays I worked in the vineyards during the week and I did bike races on weekends. But on July 23, I fell off my bike and broke my collarbone. So I stay at home to rest.

romain.thillard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:10 pm

In my summer holidays I traveled . In the first month i went in Canada to learn english in a internationnal school ! This school help me to improve my english and it was fun because I met peoples of differents contries ! After, in august, I worked in Macdoo in Royan ! It was an experience dificult but I earned a little bit of money for my study ! In the last month of the summer I traveled with my family in Italie.

thuel Isis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:54 pm

During the holidays i go on mountains with my family, we did a lot of hiking and we see lots of beautiful landscapes. On august i do a party for my friend because it was his birthday, he has a swimming pool, so it was really cool.
I also see some friends at the beach. I have done the ferris wheel and it was really boring.
The Holydays were good then i can go on STAPS with the smile.

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Jolly Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:06 pm

I worked during the four months, I worked 2 weeks as a mover, then 1 week on the stack shelves at Action, then for 1 week, I build a part of the kitchen at the CFA in Saintes, and finally for 3 months, I was a pork butcher at the leclerc in Saint George des Coteaux.

Romain Jolly

Admin and Romain Jolly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by suzvespini Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:22 pm

Well it's probably obvious but on this subject. I'm gonna talk about my holidays during the last 4 months. I've done many things during all this time and moved to different places all over France. Fristly, I left with my friends to Biscarosse in a campsite. Then, I worked 2 weeks, one in June and the other in August, in highschool to get back the textbooks. After that I left with my family and visit friends and other members of my family, going to Paris, Bordeaux, Brittany, Touquet, Aix en Provence. Finally I went to Poitiers to finalize and validate my BAFA, what I did. I had lot of fun and discoveries, keeping practicing sport.

suzvespini

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelle lebouchard Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:29 am

During my holidays, I went to Biscarosse with my friends in a campsite. Then I took the plane and I went to Palma de Mallorca with my parents and my sister. Finally I worked in Saint-Palais-sur-mer all summer in a newsagent.

Maelle lebouchard

Admin and Nolan Lafon like this post

Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty My Summer Holydays by Mr Gautier

Post by Gautier Enzo Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:27 pm

So during my summer holidays I worked in two totally different activity, in juin I started to work in a camping to the cleaning of the rooms at Club Med in La Palmyre, and then during July month in work in a banque at the credit zone for repayment of credits. But I have also take a lot of rest because first year of STAPS was really difficult so I have take like 2 month of rest at the total for go in espagne and to the beach, and to the swiming pool, ect, ect… Holidaymakers' things.

Gautier Enzo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty My holdays

Post by Nolan Lafon Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:26 pm

I start my holidays with an injury, so i take 2 month of rest, after this 2 month i made many things with my friends, like beach, sport, restaurant... For a week i went to my family for a wedding. Then, july and august i work in a gas station to make some money for this school year. That all !

Nolan Lafon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wjts.lola Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:48 am

Holidays arn’t always real vacations. Indeed like many students, i worked all the times. I did a lot of work all over France. More precily I got job in cognac, in Paris and Mayenne. Thanks to that it’s holidays have been weeks filled with experience and meeting.
Holidays are tiring moments of rest.

wjts.lola

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nora pasqueraud Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:34 pm

my holidays went very well, i went for a week with my best friend, one week with my parents in st jean de luz and two weeks with my childhood friend in hossegor. Quite comical events have happened to me, such as facing a cow in an arena, for example. I had some great encounters including one in particular.

nora pasqueraud

Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty holidays of Yavi

Post by yavi Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:31 am

First, I've worked for 2 months as a seller in an outside market of fruits and vegetables. From July 15 to the end of august I've done a pre season training with my rugby team and during the one week pause, I went in Lozère with my girlfriend, in her family and that was pretty good because we have done a lot of outdoor activities like kayak, via ferrata, or rafting.

yavi

Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty week 1 Hollydays Clarence

Post by clarence michaud Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:34 am

This summer, i started working the next hour when i finished my stage oral. it was the May 12. I worked 2 months in the vineyards with a friend of mine.
Then I went 1 week to Spain for an international handball tournnois. unfortunately we were not able to qualify for the finals.
finally when I came back, I worked for the department as an animator for 1 month.
With my salary, i buy a canoe kayak to do escape on the Charente with friends.

clarence michaud

Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty holidays

Post by Martin Rauturier Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:28 am

during my holidays I worked at Intermarché for only fifteen days because I had to have surgery on my cruciate ligaments. Despite this, I still went for 15 days to Mojacar in Andalusia. Then 1 week in the Pyrenees. I still had a good holiday despite my disability.

Martin Rauturier

Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 : HOLIDAYS Empty Week 1 Holidays

Post by Paul2507 Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:49 pm

During my Holidays, I work during 6 Weeks. Then I did many evenings with my friends and then I went back to handball.

Paul2507

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down