UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gironde fires or euroligue basketball

+22
Théo Dupas
Loan
Paul
Oliver.delaistre
Darius Valente 1
Armand Bois
Ellyn
Hugo sauvey
Emilien
Mathias
François Matteo
Dorian MIMAUD
Antoine P
Akemi Sebire
Valentin Hochard
leonie richard
Fany Parlange
Beau Arnaud
matisse le mao
Kyllian.G
CLOUTRIER Math
emma.arcelin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gironde fires or euroligue basketball - Page 2 Empty Re: Gironde fires or euroligue basketball

Post by Julie Priou Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:12 am

The Gironde fires started in early summer, precisely in July and continue, they have destroyed plots of land and even more because of drought and global warming. The fire forced the inhabitants to leave their own house overnight, it must have been traumatic for these families, it was impossible to control. Many firefighters were sent to fight the flames, and some are still there. It's catastrophic !

Julie Priou

Back to top Go down

Gironde fires or euroligue basketball - Page 2 Empty Re: Gironde fires or euroligue basketball

Post by thomas le démon Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:42 am

The fire in gironde burnt a lot of trees and habitations, it’s a pure catastrophe, some people had to leave their own living house and some campings burnt

thomas le démon

Back to top Go down

Post by florianballet Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:17 pm

I don't know why but my post wasn't posted affraid , so I will writing (again) my article.
The finals France against Espagne was very sad for the french players, the lost the ball many time and miss many easy shot.
At the beginning of the match the Espagne led by 20 points before the half-time but the French team go back at 4 points and that was so close. As the result Espagne win 88-76. bounce

florianballet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2