UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interstellar

Go down

Interstellar  Empty Interstellar

Post by Lusseau Léa Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Hello ! This week was Valentine's day but with my boyfriend we haven't celebrated because we haven't managed to do leave our parents from their home, but, will catch up this day when we celebrated 4 years couples 26 this mouth. Times passes so fast !. Since 2 weeks I woukout every days, and this week I go to swimming pool Smile

I recommanded to go see Interstellar, a movies of science fiction. It' a wondefull movie because they pictures were so beautifull ! They were impressiv, realistics and spectacular sharpness. The story is just as interesting and unexpected. The story says that the planet earth was less hospitable for humanity which experiencing a severe food crisis. Cooper the main character, former pilote and engineer become a farmer lives in a house with his father and two children, a girl and a boy. His daugter Murphy, 1à years old, thinks that the house is haunted and that the gost itcommunicates it. Cooper with a team were sent into space in search of a potentially habitable planet for humans. But, for that, he must leave his children on earth under the care of their grandfather. This is a dilemma for him to leave her children but for their found a better future. When he returns his a children grow up, but this trip is full of adventures, and this gost is perhaps not a gost affraid .
This movies we dicover space and the different dimensions in which we live

Lusseau Léa

Back to top Go down