UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream holidays

+12
Charlotte Boucly
Camille
Léa Desoindre
Mateoooooo
Léna Escure Delpeuch
loan_abg
Agathe Trives-Sanchez
Arthur_C
acuzin
pablobrandeau
Roxane CROIZE-SANZEE
abel
16 posters

Go down

Dream holidays Empty Dream holidays

Post by abel Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:46 am

Them

abel

Back to top Go down

Dream holidays Empty Re: Dream holidays

Post by Roxane CROIZE-SANZEE Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:50 am

My dream holidays would be like go to Patagonia, travel South America, and naviguate along the coast. I would like to see whales and other marine life. Plus, I would like to be hosted by local people, help them with the home tasks. This trip will last on average of 1 month.

Roxane CROIZE-SANZEE

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:59 am

For me my best holidays were spent at the dune du Pyla which are located in Bordeaux. It was a good vacation that they were among friends, we were able to enjoy the swimming pool with water slide but also the beach with the fine sand. We also climbed the dune, it was very sporty but great fun, we have descended it several times and climbed it as many times. But also, we did some mountain bike rides on the rocky paths near the sea, so a wonderful view with the sunset. And finally, where we were there was an unlimited jacuzzi. All this brings together my best hollydays.

pablobrandeau

Back to top Go down

Post by acuzin Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:05 am

I think, my dream holidays would be to travel and discover some countries with my friends for escape ourselves. Why not in USA in LA because it intrigues me or in Australia because there is a lot of fauna and flora with an amazing vegetation and new differents types of animals and insect (but I don't want to end up nose to nose with big spiders).

acuzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur_C Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

The best holiday would be, to travel in different country like New Zealand, Iceland or Norway. These three countries are some places I would travel to because I love their landscape and the climate of these countries.
During this dream holiday I will do some hiking, trekking or also swimming in the ocean or rest in the hot baths for Iceland.

Arthur_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathe Trives-Sanchez Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:35 am

My dream vacation: first you have to be with the person you love to share all the good times.
Then in a country where it is hot, there must be the beach and why not the mountain also to vary the pleasures.Finally in a country where there is a particular culture, where we can exchange with people, we can learn new ways of cooking for example.

Agathe Trives-Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by loan_abg Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:37 am

my dream holiday is already no matter where or where the holiday is to be with the people you love, family, friends.. After personally my dream destination would be to go to Japan or French Indonesia. Asian culture has always attracted me like Japanese food. Discovering new cultures, new lifestyles is what I would love most for my dream trip.

loan_abg

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Escure Delpeuch Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:47 am

In my life i would like to visit several countries like iceland, japan and norway. One of my dreams would be to go to Norway with my boyfriend and discover all the mountains in winter, to be able to snowboard every day. To be able to do it from sunrise to sunset.

Léna Escure Delpeuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateoooooo Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:06 pm

My dream holiday is a holiday with my friends in a big house on the beach or in the mountains so that we can go skiing or surfing every day. Bars near our house, parties, meeting people and above all no work to do and that it lasts a long time !flower Like a Star @ heaven flower

Mateoooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Desoindre Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:18 pm

I think my dream holydays would be to do a road trip on the west coast in the USA with the person I love. See lots of beautiful scenery and discover amazing things. I would also like to visit many different countries and especially Greece and Australia. I really like to travel, discover new cultures, traditions, foods, languages...

Léa Desoindre

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:05 pm

For me, my dream vacation is the vacation where you are surrounded by the people you love in a place where you feel calm but who comes out of your daily life no matter where I am as long as I leave my daily life for a few days with my entourage my dream vacation then materialize

Camille

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Boucly Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:19 pm

I never really thought about a dream vacation.
But if it were to actually happen, I would love to go, for at least two weeks, to Thailand.
Why would I do that?
Because the culture is very different and attractive, the population welcoming and kind, according to the testimonies.
But it is especially to discover in Bangkok the markets of Damnoen Saduak and Maeklong, or the temples. But also in Chiang Mai the care of elephants.
And finally to make a boat trip on the island of corals in Koh Samui.

Charlotte Boucly

Back to top Go down

Post by CorentinBaret Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:07 pm

For me, the dream holidays would be to go to the Maldives, Canary Islands or the Balearic Islands with friends or family and enjoy the landscapes and local culture. But also to be housed in a large villa and to go to the magnificent beaches and go to the evening in the evening in bars or nightclubs or to have a quiet evening just with friends.

CorentinBaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceane M Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:57 pm

In my opinion a dream holiday should first last at least a month. This holiday would take place in a warm country by the sea, with transparent water and full of sports activities and sensations to do there. But also a country with a culture to discover very different from France, and monuments museums and historical places to visit.

Oceane M

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Coudreau Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:03 pm

For me, my dream holiday would be in an unknown place with sun and warmth with the people I am closest to. I would like to rest a lot but also to do a lot of sightseeing, cultural and wellness trips.
Trying to find something cheap to enjoy the restaurants and activities to do.

Edgar Coudreau

Back to top Go down

Dream holidays Empty Dream Holidays

Post by lucascollin Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:25 am

I personally think that dream vacations do not exist. However, I think we can create them. It's true, how to speak in good of a heavenly place when we only saw it in a photo? I had the chance to visit beautiful places but what makes for a wonderful vacation are the people you spend them with and your state of mind.

lucascollin

Back to top Go down

Post by abel Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:45 pm

My dreams holidays are with friends and family; it's just a few week without anything to do. I'm always working or helping people; so I just want to have time for me and do basic things like go to cinema or play video games. And sleep a lot !!!

abel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down