UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women world's cup

+20
Darius Valente 1
Akemi Sebire
Florent D
Ellyn
Valentin Hochard
emma.arcelin
Paul
thomas le démon
CLOUTRIER Math
Kyllian.G
Beau Arnaud
Fany Parlange
florianballet
Alexis Mignonneaud
Emilien
bryan bichot
Hugo sauvey
François Matteo
Maxime ROB
Dorian MIMAUD
24 posters

Go down

Women world's cup Empty Women world's cup

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:33 am

If the french team loosed against the england team this was because they broke Romane Menager the best player with a K.O and they broke the scrum half.
After the england team was professional but not the french team and the different on the field was not to big.

Dorian MIMAUD

Back to top Go down

Women world's cup Empty Re: Women world's cup

Post by Maxime ROB Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:39 am

During the last match of the Women's Rugby World Cup, the French lost against the England team despite a good match, the loss of the scrum half (number 9 like KB9 Let's GOOOOO) was fatal to us.

Maxime ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by François Matteo Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:40 am

I don't really follow the women course yet but when it's a crunch I may have to watch it. Despite the lose, I'm agree to say that England team have granted a good game. Nevertheless, I I look forward to the men’s game.

François Matteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo sauvey Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:56 am

i don't really follow the world cup but i know french team lose... so it was a bad world cup ahah
i'm waiting the men's world cup to watch a lot because all the players i love are in the men team

Hugo sauvey

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan bichot Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:09 am

i don't watch the Women's Rugby World Cup, but i know to they woman's loosed the match after a big figthing against the England, their course remains good despite their defeat and she come back more strongest

bryan bichot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:13 am

I don't follow sport much however I can speak about an interesting project of Saudi Arabia : "The line". It is an architectural project of a Megapolis in the shape of a Line (hundreds kilometers long, hundreds meters wide). The project claim to be ecological, sustainable, cutting-edge technology. As a passionate of new technologies and science fiction/utopia worlds i agree it is a dream coming true. However it is not so simple and this project is of course political and a way to chance our concerns about Mohammed ben Salmane the prince of Saudi Arabia.

Emilien

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Mignonneaud Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:15 am

I don't really follow the World Cup, I just watched the game between France and England. I saw a very nice match between a beautiful France defence and the best team in the world of England that promises for the finals. I can't wait to watch the men's world cup so that the French can take their revenge

Alexis Mignonneaud

Back to top Go down

Post by florianballet Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:18 am

Postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Women’s Rugby World Cup (October 8-November 12) opens in the night from Friday to Saturday in New Zealand with the meeting of the French XV against South Africa.
The french team loosed against the england team, congratulation to the England !
We must rise up after this defeat Basketball

florianballet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:37 am

The FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup takes place in Costa Rica 2022, it takes place every four years. in the last match the France team lost against England.

Fany Parlange

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Arnaud Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:39 am

The Women's Rugby World Cup is this year more interesting than ever since the France team is in full possession of its means even if it finds itself in a rather complicated hen. Moreover, this world cup is much more publicized than the previous times even if the match is played very early in France

Last edited by Beau Arnaud on Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Beau Arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyllian.G Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:48 am

I'm not always watching the Rugby world cup so i don't think i will watch the women.

Kyllian.G

CLOUTRIER Math likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CLOUTRIER Math Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:49 am

the rugby world cup which unfortunately is not widely broadcast is taking place at the moment.
We also notice that the favorites are the English, French and New Zealand

CLOUTRIER Math

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:52 am

I don’t really watch rugby and even more feminine to be honest

thomas le démon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:53 am

the women's rugby world cup takes place in new zealand. France and England are the two favourites.

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by emma.arcelin Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:53 am

The 2022 Women's Rugby World Cup is the ninth edition. It takes place in New Zealand and occurs every four years. It only exists since 1991. They lost against England but the men will take their revenge during the men's world cup... Mad

emma.arcelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Hochard Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:56 am

After their defeat against England, the French team awaits Fiji for the last match of the group stage.
Despite a good performance against England on Saturday October 15, Les Bleues lost in the Crunch, leaving the English alone at the top of the pool.

Valentin Hochard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellyn Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:38 pm

The novelty of this year is an additional round in the competition. Until then, the teams that qualified after the pools went straight to the semifinals. For the 2022 edition of the World Cup, we are innovating with first a passage through quarter-finals.
Divided into three groups for the first rounds, they will only be 8 to reach the quarter-finals.

After the first round, the first and second of each group, but also the two best third, are automatically qualified.

The other novelty is the duration of the competition which increases from 23 to 35 days, allowing longer rest periods for the teams.

Ellyn

Back to top Go down

Women world's cup Empty Women World Cup

Post by Florent D Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:21 pm

During this World Cup the French team have a group very difficult with the English, Fidji and South Africa team. The big team in women are the same in men team. Now the French team are second in this group and play versus the Italian team in quarter finale.

Florent D

Back to top Go down

Post by Akemi Sebire Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:18 pm

I don't follow the women's world cup, because I don't watch sport on the TV at all, I prefer going in a stadium to see directly the matches or pratice the sport rather than watch the TV. So, the only thing I know about the women's world cup, is that the french team have loose againts the England.

Akemi Sebire

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Valente 1 Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:30 am

I don't follow the Women's rugby World Cup but I know that French team lose against a big team of England. England was the favorite team and She demonstrate it in the final but the French team was not ridiculous and give us a great game.

Darius Valente 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Dupas Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:08 am

I don't really follow the World Cup, I just watched the game between France and England. I saw a very good match between a fine French defense and the best team in the world in England, which promises for the final.

Théo Dupas

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand Bois Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:47 am

I'm very sad because during the last match of French, women rugby team vs the new zealand, french team lost to the last minute. Indeed, french team have a penalty in front of the posts, there was only one point difference in the score, let time pass while waiting for the sirene and...miss it. It is like that we lost the semi-finale of the women rugby world cup.

Armand Bois

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine P Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:17 pm

France was eliminated by England, so I don't want to talk more about the women's Rugby World Cup.

Antoine P

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Priou Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:50 pm

The 2022 Women's Rugby World Cup akes place in New Zealand. It occurs every four years, and this year french losted to England team.

Julie Priou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down