UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Not November

+12
lucas makan
RomainL
Admin
luca.barranger
Louis Parion
charly caillault
Andreas17
Yamine
Tom Teychenie
Dominguez Pierre-Louis
Nolan.crm
Clement Reboul
16 posters

Go down

No Not November Empty No Not November

Post by Clement Reboul Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:15 pm

The concept has been around for about ten years now, but it has given itself a nice showcase with social networks that love this kind of collective challenge. In general, we launch them to defend a cause, but here, how can I tell you, we are more on a date with ourselves... Reconnect with your body, regain your libido, regain lost pleasure…
What’s more annoying about this NoNutChallenge is what’s behind it… A relationship to sex that is sometimes somewhat the same as what can be found in asexuals... Among them, some simply have no appetite for sexuality and quite frankly, free to them... On the other hand, in others, there is this way of preaching abstinence, preaching misconduct, sanctioning virginity... We are here, on a puritano-moralo-religious register that is quite clear…

Clement Reboul

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

No Not November Empty Re: No Not November

Post by Nolan.crm Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:04 pm

For my part, this is the second time I hear about it. I know that this aims to defend a cause on the internet and that it is free for everyone or not to follow it. We will see who keeps their promises or not.

Nolan.crm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominguez Pierre-Louis Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:22 pm

I think it's a good thing only for the willingness that is require I don't think it can be healthy or some stuff like that but it can be bad to challenge yourself mental sometime. But when I see some priest I'm still wondering if abstinence could be a bad thing.

Dominguez Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Teychenie Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:04 pm

The No Nuts November...
if I understood correctly, this "challenge" aims to raise awareness of the cause of cancer or even prevent diseases related to the male genital organs. there are no positive or negative aspects to this challenge. for my part I do not see the interest of this challenge after everyone is free to do what they want.

Tom Teychenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:59 pm

Personally, I don't even know what nut means. So, with everything that I heard in the classroom yesterday, I guess it has something to do with sex and abstinence.
I'm curious to know who created this challenge, and why did he/she chose 1 month of abstinence. It could have been more than that, or less.

Yamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas17 Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:57 pm

This movement has been going on since 2003 and is organised by the Movember foundation charity. This event encourages men to grow a moustache during the month of November to raise awareness about men's diseases. And mainly, prostate cancer.
In my opinion, men are free to participate in this event, it's up to them to see if they support this cause.

Andreas17

Back to top Go down

Post by charly caillault Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:21 pm

The NNN concept is to only grow a moustache during the month of November to fight prostate cancer, unfortunately I'm beardless.

charly caillault

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Parion Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:04 pm

The No Nuts November is a movement related to Movember which aims to grow a moustache to prevent prostate cancer. The NNN promotes abstinence rather than moustache to support prostate cancer. The first time I heard about it was last year in my first year of STAPS, but to support the cause I prefer to grow a moustache.

Louis Parion

Back to top Go down

No Not November Empty No fap

Post by luca.barranger Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:38 pm

The not nut november is a weird challenge where you have to not fap during the entire month of november. This challenge appeared in 2010 but has been popularize in 2017 on forum called "Reddit". Nowadays, every year this challenge comeback but nobody get there. For the health, the utological surgeon Dr. Ala Chebbi say that it's a stupid challenge, and it can be dangerous for the sprem.
STOP THAT

luca.barranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:12 pm

Yamine wrote:Personally, I don't even know what nut means. So, with everything that I heard in the classroom yesterday, I guess it has something to do with sex and abstinence.
I'm curious to know who created this challenge, and why did he/she chose 1 month of abstinence. It could have been more than that, or less.

Nuts is a slang term for your testicles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainL Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:36 pm

the no nut november challenge is not the good way to sustain the movember mouvement, is more an ego challenge. To sustain the prostate cancer, lets grow youre mustache and make a donation to an association.

RomainL

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas makan Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:47 pm

The no nut november is a challenge. I have no intention of doing it. I don't see the point in depriving myself of the good things of nature for a challenge that has no concrete goal.

lucas makan

Back to top Go down

No Not November Empty Lucas et le NNN

Post by antonin bartin Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:56 pm

You don't know the story of Lucas and no nut november? Well, neither do we because it never started! You're going to ask me why? Because Lucas can not do without it, every year he tries but cracks the evening of the first day, he is a real addict! We hope that one day he will be able to succeed in this challenge, or not succeed but in the company of someone and not alone every night ..

antonin bartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loic egremonte Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:07 pm

Last year I tried no nuts november. I can tell you it's a very complicated challenge that plays on the mind. The first 2 weeks are the hard part. But over time I start to get better physically and mentally so I advise you to try the NNN challenge. But good this year lazy to do it. No Not November 1f605

Loic egremonte

Back to top Go down

No Not November Empty NNN

Post by Alban Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:53 pm

I tried to do the no nuts november last year and after four days I got tired of it. That's why this year I prefered to grow a moustache (not sure if it shows)

Alban

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain epeche Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:54 pm

the nnn is a concept invented on social networks which consists in practicing abstinence during the month of November, however even if this theme was proposed by me I only held this nnn for 4 days unfortunately I finally found the "fimbi" (girlfriend) and abstinence it's over there I leave this challenge to my fellow citizens, I unfortunately gave in to temptation I went to the dark side as they say

Romain epeche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down