UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My movie: 300

Go down

My movie: 300 Empty My movie: 300

Post by Michel Perrotte Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:52 am

I will introduce the film 300. This movie was adapted from the novel by Frank Miller, 300 is an epic story of the Battle of Thermopylae, which pitted in the year –480, King Leonidas and 300 Spartan soldiers to Xerxes and the immense Persian army, 10 000 soldiers. The Persian army of King Xerxes tries to invade Greece. For its part, Leonidas, king of Sparta can’t deploy its army to fight. So he choses 300 of his best soldiers to fight to the death to keep Sparta and Greece Free.
Facing an invincible enemy, the 300 deployed until their last breath a superhuman courage; their valor and heroic sacrifice inspired all of Greece to stand against Persia, thus laying the foundations of democracy.
The film was created in 2006 by Zack Snyder, the lead actor of the film is Gerard Butler. Following the "300 : rise of an empire" movie was released in March 2014.
As much as I liked the first film 300 , I didn't really like the following of this movie.

Michel Perrotte

Back to top Go down