UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th discussion subject

+16
Salvatore VENNETTILLI
Romane Aubinel
JulieLhommede
Florian MICHEL
Madagascan Lorriane
Aurélie Leclerc
Salomé P.
Anaël Maublanc
Marjorie Braud
Laure
Emma Herry
Gaëlle
Eloïse B
Manon Lopez
marinealbertpieri
Admin
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

5th discussion subject - Page 3 Empty Re: 5th discussion subject

Post by Salomé P. Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Florian MICHEL wrote:For me the perfect Christmas is a Christmas with snow, a big Christmas tree, a lot of gifts (all for me) and all my family around a Christmas meal !
Also, Christmas period is the better for me ! It's holidays, all people are good, everyone want a perfect world (you can't see that in other periods of the year !!!).
After that, there is some videoclips with sexy "mother" christmas. Maybe we can have a mother christmas election for the last class ! It will be a funny game ! Cool

Ok as i tell you in class, don't think all girls will want to do a "mother christmas election". And you boys? the 2015 santa claus version?

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:59 pm

JulieLhommede wrote:
Anaël Maublanc wrote:
Salomé wrote:If i actually had to offer gift to friend, i will offer for exemple an orange to Julie. Not expensive --> ok! by being on the same mood as Anaël for Lorry's ideas gift. And you John what's your gifts wishes this year?

Ahah thanks Salomé, I prefer couscous than fruit but maybe your family and mine will eat together couscous no ?? Laughing

Ok Salomé, you would like offer an orange to me ? I well behaved with you, I support you every week, and my gift could be an orange ? Stolen (of course).
I hate you !

Well everyone can't you feel all this love around us? don't you Julie? Suspect

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Emma Herry wrote:AHAHAH love your video Gaëlle!!

Good Idea Marjo! that's a good invention.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
make my wish come true
all I want for christmas is you, youuuuuuuu"  thanks Salomé for the song, I can't thinking of anything else.

You're welcome well this song is a tradition. This is THE christmas song. There's not another one who could win against. Or maybe this one Wink

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:13 pm

My best Christmas ? Hmmm hard question. The best gift ? well i can't really talk about that because i'm partially amnesiac ! So i don't remember the gift i had when i was younger and they're probably the best ! But as for the last recent years... i didn't have anything because i preferred to work with my parents and make money to buy myself games and pay my driving licence. And as i don't have any relation with the rest of my family anymore i can only think of all the time that my mum spends in the kitchen every single year to prepare the best dinner she can. And that's what makes me happy ^^

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:18 pm

And if you want to offer me something this year here's an idea http://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00167673.html
Or just a nice dinner with a kind girl in an italian restaurant (because it's the best food no need to reply to this) because i'm bored of being in the f***in friendzone !
Merry christmas everyone santa

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

Post by audreyl Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:28 pm

My best memory of Christmas was in Switzerland, all my family it was together in a beautiful chalet. To cross a Christmas Eve dinner with 1 meter of snow and fir trees outside was magic (that looked like the movies of Christmas spread a lot on TV). And then to skiing the day of Christmas with a beautiful sun, so this is really neat cheers Even if in skiing like a ostrich lol!
I would like very much to travel for Christmas but it will not be this year unfortunately because I work during the holidays... No

audreyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Herry Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Salomé P. wrote:

make my wish come true
all I want for christmas is you, youuuuuuuu"  thanks Salomé for the song, I can't thinking of anything else.

You're welcome well this song is a tradition. This is THE christmas song. There's not another one who could win against. Or maybe this one Wink

Ahahah thanks Salomé! True that's a good one too! I can imagine the 24th cooking meal, getting ready for the night. Damn, can't wait for it!

Emma Herry

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Emma Herry wrote:
Salomé P. wrote:

make my wish come true

Ahahah thanks Salomé! True that's a good one too!  I can imagine the 24th cooking meal, getting ready for the night. Damn, can't wait for it!

Ah i'm glad you like my christmas songs register. cheers

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Baudet Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:15 pm

It’s hard to remember my best memory of a gift.. (as Salvatore) I think that’s was when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I received a bike for Christmas. I was so excited that I wanted to ride right know. One hour after, all the family went biking to please me, so this is a good memory.

This year, I hope to have a camera bag and a skateboard (I want to try it Smile ). For the rest it will be a suprise!

Last edited by Alexandre Baudet on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alexandre Baudet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Baudet Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:24 pm

audreyl wrote:My best memory of Christmas was in Switzerland, all my family it was together in a beautiful chalet. To cross a Christmas Eve dinner with 1 meter of snow and fir trees outside was magic (that looked like  the movies of Christmas spread a lot on TV). And then to skiing the day of Christmas with a beautiful sun, so this is really neat  cheers  Even if in skiing like a ostrich lol!
I would like very much to travel for Christmas but it will not be this year unfortunately because I work during the holidays... No

I dream to celebrate Christmas in a chalet for years with all the family, and a snow storm.. You invite me next time??  bounce

Alexandre Baudet

Back to top Go down

Post by audreyl Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:02 am

Alexandre Baudet wrote:
audreyl wrote:My best memory of Christmas was in Switzerland, all my family it was together in a beautiful chalet. To cross a Christmas Eve dinner with 1 meter of snow and fir trees outside was magic (that looked like  the movies of Christmas spread a lot on TV). And then to skiing the day of Christmas with a beautiful sun, so this is really neat  cheers  Even if in skiing like a ostrich lol!

I dream to celebrate Christmas in a chalet for years with all the family, and a snow storm.. You invite me next time??  bounce

Only if you are to behave Razz Razz

audreyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Are we bringing food (like chocolate, candies or cookies) for our last class of 2015?

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Laure wrote:Are we bringing food (like chocolate, candies or cookies) for our last class of 2015?

You are free to do as you wish. I'll be doing what I always do for the last class before Christmas - but I'm not telling you what that is. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Laure wrote:Are we bringing food (like chocolate, candies or cookies) for our last class of 2015?

Like a christmas english recipes class! Food for 2 hours! Smile

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:29 am

Admin wrote:You are free to do as you wish. I'll be doing what I always do for the last class before Christmas - but I'm not telling you what that is. Laughing
Can I come in the second group exceptionally? Smile We need to work together with Laure and Gaëlle before the class. I promise to bring something to eat! Wink

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:36 am

Eloïse B wrote:
Admin wrote:You are free to do as you wish. I'll be doing what I always do for the last class before Christmas - but I'm not telling you what that is. Laughing
Can I come in the second group exceptionally? Smile We need to work together with Laure and Gaëlle before the class. I promise to bring something to eat! Wink

yes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Admin wrote:

You are free to do as you wish. I'll be doing what I always do for the last class before Christmas - but I'm not telling you what that is. Laughing

Ouh I love good surprises! Will you also tell us our grades for the semester?

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieLhommede Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:23 am

Admin wrote:
Eloïse B wrote:

yes.

Anael, Lorry and me, can we come in the first group tomorrow ? we need to work in team
Thanks
Very Happy

JulieLhommede

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:22 am

JulieLhommede wrote:
Admin wrote:
Eloïse B wrote:

yes.

Anael, Lorry and me, can we come in the first group tomorrow ? we need to work in team
Thanks
Very Happy

I guess so.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:46 am

Admin wrote:

I hope your surprise is good, like you could come disguised as a Santa ! santa

And if we are going to have some cookies and all that kind of stuff, I'm sorry but I don't have an oven so for the macarons or cookies we'll have to pass... Neutral

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:23 am

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Admin wrote:

I hope your surprise is good, like you could come disguised as a Santa ! santa

And if we are going to have some cookies and all that kind of stuff, I'm sorry but I don't have an oven so for the macarons or cookies we'll have to pass... Neutral

santa - Humbug!

In fact I'll wear my blue shirt so that there can be no confusion with Christmas.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:31 am

Admin wrote:In fact I'll wear my blue shirt so that there can be no confusion with Christmas.

not funny Crying or Very sad

But you can still do Santa....  Razz
5th discussion subject - Page 3 431-070

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:30 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Admin wrote:In fact I'll wear my blue shirt so that there can be no confusion with Christmas.

not funny Crying or Very sad

But you can still do Santa....  Razz

He's really not my type.

Here's last year's version:

5th discussion subject - Page 3 Sexy-Funny-Blue-Christmas-Costume-for-Women-Santa-Underwear-Skirt-wholesale-drop-shipping
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lasserre Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Can you actually bring her to class tomorrow Very Happy ?
Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Alex Lasserre wrote:Can you actually bring her to class tomorrow Very Happy ?

Don't you have a girlfriend Alex ? Wink

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next