UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th discussion subject

+16
Salvatore VENNETTILLI
Romane Aubinel
JulieLhommede
Florian MICHEL
Madagascan Lorriane
Aurélie Leclerc
Salomé P.
Anaël Maublanc
Marjorie Braud
Laure
Emma Herry
Gaëlle
Eloïse B
Manon Lopez
marinealbertpieri
Admin
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

5th discussion subject - Page 4 Empty Re: 5th discussion subject

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:56 pm

Alex Lasserre wrote:Can you actually bring her to class tomorrow Very Happy ?

I'm sorry but my wife is otherwise engaged. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:57 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Alex Lasserre wrote:Can you actually bring her to class tomorrow Very Happy ?

Don't you have a girlfriend Alex ? Wink

Don't be so old-fashioned Gaelle.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lasserre Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:33 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:Don't you have a girlfriend Alex ? Wink

I do but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy seeing beautiful ladies as long as I don't do anything stupid with them What a Face

Admin wrote:I'm sorry but my wife is otherwise engaged. :Razz:

Well if I were you I'd keep an eye on her, or the people around here Wink
Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by marinealbertpieri Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Jamel i find your christmas' present Wink [img]5th discussion subject - Page 4 Images10[/img]

marinealbertpieri

Back to top Go down

Post by Romane Aubinel Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Marjorie Braud wrote:For Jamel, I propose this gift : an alarm clock which give slaps.
With this alarm clock, Jamel, you can be sure that you will never be late in class again ! I think Olivier is agree with me to make you this gift...  Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epjs-4bFy40  

LOL !!! I agree with Marjorie, at least you will not be late Jamel !!

Romane Aubinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:33 pm

marinealbertpieri wrote:Jamel i find your christmas' present Wink  5th discussion subject - Page 4 <a href=5th discussion subject - Page 4 Images10" />

Ah ah very funny Marine rabbit rabbit Just because i said this morning "I like childrens,  there are so funny, so innocent" like my nephew

Anyway, Marine i advise you to go on this website : http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/simple-ways-to-get-rid-of-black-eye.html

I think it will be very intesting for you today because  you can know how to get rid of black eye quickly :  Smile I say it, I say nothing. pirat

Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Romane Aubinel wrote:
Marjorie Braud wrote:For Jamel, I propose this gift : an alarm clock which give slaps.
With this alarm clock, Jamel, you can be sure that you will never be late in class again ! I think Olivier is agree with me to make you this gift...  Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epjs-4bFy40  

LOL !!! I agree with Marjorie, at least you will not be late Jamel !!

Yes i'm often late , it is true but i prefer to be late than to be on time but often on facebook during class !! I say it I say Nothing Smile

And Marjorie and even Romane,  if i have to choose a gift for you it could be that : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Disque-A-Blonde-a-Bord-Sticker-Autocollant-Jeune-Conducteur-Humour-Cadeau-/171204925059  

Just kidding of course Smile
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:06 pm

John , i think this Mr. Bean episode resumes your last class. Very funny and i learned a lot of things about English people just  when i watched episodes of Mr Bean and The Thin Blue Line Smile

Just one more thing : I love Rowan Atkinson !

Jeremy CLarkson and Rowan Atkinson are my favourite Englishman after you of course and Wayne Rooney, and Chris Smalling, and, Scholes, and Beckham, and James Bond... etc   Smile

Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:53 pm

I love Rowan Atkinson but more as Edmund Blackadder. Have you ever seen those series? I can't stand Jeremy Clarkson - he is one of the "celebrities" I dislike most.

So behind Rowan Atkinson is okay (and Beckham), behind Clarkson and Rooney is terrible news for me.

Did you watch the Bournemouth match Jamel?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Shame on us ! I stop watching when Bournemouth (Josh King) scored the second goal ! I was furious against Van Gaal ! 2 draw match and one defeat in BPL and elimination in  Champions League !

That's enough for me ! Bournemouth win against Man U , shame on us !

I know there are a lot of injured Man U players but this player "Borthwick-Jackson" is just annoying !

I already watched "Blackadder" but in French (" La vipère Noire") and I did not find it funny counter to Mr. Bean but i was younger , maybe if i watch again in English with French subtiles , i can appreciate.

Clarkson , i know how many he can be unbearable but in Top Gear, he makes me laugh often with his jokes and quotes : "If Kim Jong-un wants to nuke someone, can I suggest he starts with his hairdresser" Jeremy Clarkson
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Jamel O wrote:Shame on us ! I stop watching when Bournemouth (Josh King) scored the second goal ! I was furious against Van Gaal ! 2 draw match and one defeat in BPL and elimination in  Champions League !

I know there are a lot of injured Man U players but this player "Borthwick-Jackson" is just annoying !

When you are playing Lingard and bringing on Powell in attack you have a major problem. Only this season we sent Powell back to you because he was so poor and had a terrible, terrible attitude. Lingard may be better than when he was with us but he wasn't good then.

and to think that Drinkwater was one of your youth players that you cast aside Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:19 am

Admin wrote:
Jamel O wrote:Shame on us ! I stop watching when Bournemouth (Josh King) scored the second goal ! I was furious against Van Gaal ! 2 draw match and one defeat in BPL and elimination in  Champions League !

When you are playing Lingard and bringing on Powell in attack you have a major problem. Only this season we sent Powell back to you because he was so poor and had a terrible, terrible attitude. Lingard may be better than when he was with us but he wasn't good then.

and to think that Drinkwater was one of your youth players that you cast aside Laughing

LOL ! Don't Worry John, Guardiola or Ancellotti (with Ronaldo) coming soon at Old Trafford Smile ! Van Gaal out ! That's enough annoying game !

Frankly Vardy and Mahrez are excellent !

I suppose that you saw the game yesterday , just wonderful goals, this is football for me Smile

Mahrez has literally ridiculed  Chelsea's defenders ! THis is Algerian style Smile

I am still shocked Leicester City is number 1 on the BPL Table ! Champions League Next Year at King Power Stadium : Oh my god ! I hope that Leicester City meet Paris Saint Germain next year ! (0-10) but this season is not over so keep calm and carry on John Smile
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4