UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie : Archer

Go down

Serie : Archer Empty Serie : Archer

Post by Sterling Archer Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Hey!

I want to talk about one of my favourite series. It’s an adult animated spy comedy series. I think this show is in my Top 3.
Sterling Archer is working for ISIS (International Secret Intelligence Service) in New York. He is the most dangerous spy in the world, but he doesn’t take any situation seriously. His lifestyle rhymes with sex, alcohol and drugs. He loves spy gadgets, lacrosse (sports game), cars, weapons and ocelots (the animal).
At the agency, the boss is Mallory Archer, his domineering, emotionally-distant mother. There is also Lana Kane, ISIS agent who is Archer ex-girlfriend, Cyril Figgis the accountant, Pam the personnel manager, Cheryl the secretary who sniffs glue and Krieger who is « technically » a medical doctor.
There are always conflicts, machination, manipulation, sexual relationships and competition between all the characters of the series. They are all eccentric, insane and act like teens.

My two favourite characters are Archer and Krieger. Archer is so funny, so classy, so irresponsible that's why I love this protagonist. Krieger doesn’t appear in all episodes, but when he intervenes he make me laugh so hard ! Humour is based on repetition, quotes and black humour in Archer. It's like Rick and Morty it's gross and vulgare but so fun!
The graphisms are special, it looks real sometimes. Dubbing is awesome, it goes perfectly with the characters. There were already 7 seasons, and the producers want to make 10 seasons.
My profile pictures on the forum help you get an idea about Archer. Smile
There is so much to tales about the characters, I can’t do it. I don’t want to spoil you anything. If you want other information about Archer, I can advise you !

Kiss !
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Back to top Go down