UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police series

+16
Aurélie Mertz
Gaëlle
Charlotte ILIOU
Alex Lasserre
Anne-Mary
Yvanilde Panont
Zicheng SHA
Noémie Pieruccioni
Candy Kouadio
Elise HIROUX
Bertin pauline
Angélique
TATIANA PICQ
Morais.Cécilia
Admin
Julie Stoerkler
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Police series  - Page 2 Empty Re: Police series

Post by MU Jiejie Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:21 pm

[quote="Julie Stoerkler"]I like detective series too, Sherlock is a good series and Psych too ! Smile

Sherlock is my favorite!! I just watched the season 4 of it. These three episodes are amazing. I'm so happy to see that Sherlock and Watson fight together. But I think always that Marie doesn't died and would be present in the next season. In the last episode, 《the final problem 》, the appearance of his sister, Eurus, made me so surprised! And it's the best one in the season 4.

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:24 pm

And it's true that watching detective series always makes you feel like an idoit.

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Stoerkler Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:43 am

You really think that we feel like an idiot ???? Why ?????
Julie Stoerkler
Julie Stoerkler

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:15 am

Julie Stoerkler wrote:You really think that we feel like an idiot ???? Why ?????

I think she wanted to say : when you watch a detective series you never found the guilty before the end of the episode. So you can find yourself a little idiot =)

I dont watch a lot of detective series because i prefer series with a story line like Game of throne or the Walking Dead. I will begin the detective series after my actual series.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:27 pm

florian A. wrote:
Julie Stoerkler wrote:You really think that we feel like an idiot ???? Why ?????

I think she wanted to say : when you watch a detective series you never found the guilty before the end of the episode. So you can find yourself a little idiot =)

I dont watch a lot of detective series because i prefer series with a story line like Game of throne or the Walking Dead. I will begin the detective series after my actual series.

Yes, but it's not enough. In fact, all the detectives in the séries are much much more clever than us, they can discouver everything that they want and can't be noticed by us. Everytime when I see Sherlock says a lot of things by inference, I always feel myself like an idiot. So big a gap between our IQ...the only thing what I can do is to say :wow, so that is what it is!
However, I still like them. Maybe it's for a bigger world and another way of thinking.

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Stoerkler Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:00 am

Florian, in detectives series there are story ! We see the person progress, in their work, love or friends life… This is not only the search of he murdered. Very Happy

You know JieJie, this are just series, in real life, it is not so “beautiful” and perfect ! But I understand what you mean ! Smile
Julie Stoerkler
Julie Stoerkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:04 am

I watched Criminal Minds, and I love this serie and Derek Morgan Very Happy

Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down